• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD will be Previewed in next Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It won't be long until you get to see more of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep again, this time in HD!

Famitsu announced today that their August 21st issue will feature the Kingdom Hearts prequel, and it looks to be a good one as you can see a snapshot from the Secret Episode, as well as Terra's interactions with Young Riku!

Source: Famitsu

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- releases in Japan on October 2nd, with North America recieving it December 2nd and Europe on December 5th.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

padlock

Awards
It's interesting, I remember reading famitsu scans when this was first released. A bit of a weird blast from the past seeing what is essentially the same thing covered again. Not that I'm complaining. I feel nostalgic about 2008/9.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I might tear up during the inheritance ceremony. It looks so beautiful~ ;A;

Can't wait for the hi-res

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think Famitsu is trying to make me run out of tissues. The thumbnail is already gorgeous! I can't wait for the full size scans. I love that Terra and little Riku's Inheritance Ceremony is one of the largest portions of the images. I also look forward to the Secret Episode when the game is released!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So HD ;~; Look at the clouds, guys! They look even more gorgeous and its just a thumbnail.

Imagine getting a trophy for beating Secret Episode ;~; Guys, I'm going to cry. I LOVE BBS SO MUCH.

SeekerofLight

^ I was just playing through BBS the other day just for kicks(and was bored) but man, playing some of the end game almost made me terrified about what some of the trophies are going to be for Final Mix...

Gram

Banned
Awards
That battle with the Red Eyes looks to awesome. TuT

Sdog

Awards
Ohohohoho that shot of Terra n Riku is uhmayzing! ;~;

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
This preview brings me back to the days before BBS was released and we were all waiting for those Famitsu articles. I thought it looked great back then just as a game, not even as specifically a PSP title. I just thought the game looked plain good. Now I know what it means for Kingdom Hearts to look good. The really made young Riku and Sora look crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back