• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

Man I love how Nomura is all coy about whether the armored figure is Eraqus or not when it is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS it's his keyblade.

The text next to said armor says
"A-ma- obu za masuta"
Which means Armor of the Master.

Duel Ethreal

um i actually dont think its eraqus...
i mean cnt u take ur masters keyblade once they ''die'' and succeed them? i mean thts wht aqua did with eraqus
so tht may hae not been his own keyblade?
idk it probly is but thn again its KH

Sempied

um i actually dont think its eraqus...
i mean cnt u take ur masters keyblade once they ''die'' and succeed them? i mean thts wht aqua did with eraqus
so tht may hae not been his own keyblade?
idk it probly is but thn again its KH
The grammar is terrible.

And no, a secret boss doesn't have to be canon, that's the same type of logic people were using to justify KH1 Sephiroth battle as such. ELS being in the Mirage Arena makes it all the less credible to being "canon". ELS literally is impossible to happen storywise in BbS

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And no, a secret boss doesn't have to be canon, that's the same type of logic people were using to justify KH1 Sephiroth battle as such. ELS being in the Mirage Arena makes it all the less credible to being "canon". ELS literally is impossible to happen storywise in BbS

Same exact thing can be said about MF. There's no possible time in the story where the MF battle could happen and since Eraqus Armor is in Mirage Arena, that pretty much guarentees the fight isn't canon.

Still, nice scans.

Sempied

Same exact thing can be said about MF. There's no possible time in the story where the MF battle could happen and since Eraqus Armor is in Mirage Arena, that pretty much guarentees the fight isn't canon.

Still, nice scans.
I still don't get how fans can argue MA is canon. "Well it hasn't been said that it isn't!" "It could've been TVA's training grounds!" "It WAS TVA training ground." "Until Nomura says it isn't it is."

Gamefaqs...can fizzle a KH fans brain to mush. :|

Kira Yoshikage

I thought it was confirmed Canon?
Though I honestly can't see how

But you could argue that Sora encountering Terra's LS is impossible, since he wouldn't have time or a reason to go back to Disney world

Sempied

I thought it was confirmed Canon?
Though I honestly can't see how

But you could argue that Sora encountering Terra's LS is impossible, since he wouldn't have time or a reason to go back to Disney world
ELS IS impossible.
After Eraqus "death" Terra goes directly to the Keyblade Graveyard wit no stops in between to avenge Eraqus, and save his pals. Ven is told if he doesn't come Van will choke, and kill Terra, and Aqua. Aqua speaks for itself, even in Final Episode.

Actually Terra LS was confirmed to be canon in KH2 FM, how it is Nomura hasn't explained, but he went into it before in an interview i'd have to spot.

YoshiAngemon

I'll bet that the Prize for defeating the Master's Armor will be the Master's Keyblade, the same one Aqua summoned in the Realm of Darkness, before going up against 4 Darksides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back