• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aren't the the Mirage Arena and Data Battles also iffy on the canon territory? Same goes for the MF battle of BBS.

I don't count battles that take place in special locations like the Mirage Arena and Garden of Assemblage because they quite obviously spell "NON-CANON".

MF is canon though. Might just be one, might be all three, but he did go back to the Land of Departure to fight TAV.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I don't count battles that take place in special locations like the Mirage Arena and Garden of Assemblage because they quite obviously spell "NON-CANON".

MF is canon though. Might just be one, might be all three, but he did go back to the Land of Departure to fight TAV.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Young Master Xehanort battle with at least one of the trio was considered canon. Mind you, that was on the TV Tropes character sheets page, so the authenticity of that could be questionable.

Of course, with the whole, "I HAZ TIME TRAVEL POWAS NOW! Neener neener neener!" aspect from Dream Drop Distance, it's not too much of a stretch to have him fight all three at different times as you already pointed out.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Young Master Xehanort battle with at least one of the trio was considered canon. Mind you, that was on the TV Tropes character sheets page, so the authenticity of that could be questionable.

Of course, with the whole, "I HAZ TIME TRAVEL POWAS NOW! Neener neener neener!" aspect from Dream Drop Distance, it's not too much of a stretch to have him fight all three at different times as you already pointed out.

All three being canon is a possibility but if only one of them is canon which do you guys think it is? I'd say Terra since he's so connected to YX's future but Ven is probable too what with his connection to Sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well given Terra's story I think we can safely rule him out as the one to have fought MF. He left as LoD was being destroyed and with what just happened to Eraqus, Terra's hatred for MX, and the possible danger to Aqua and Ven I don't see Terra making a return trip to LoD immediately after leaving it when the object of his focus is in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Aqua and Ven though I could see going back to inspect, Aqua especially after learning Eraqus has fallen. Though the whole state of the area and the sky of the area the MF is fought in still makes me iffy.
Granted the area MF is fought in is obviously a good distance from the actual castle the sky being fine seems off to me when it's still all dark and gloom when Aqua returns in the final episode and changes it all to Castle Oblivion.

Also lets not forget the object of this thread:
tumblr_nczkw01M8Q1rytb0jo1_500.gif

Totally just wanted to post that again cause~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's been almost a whole day and I still can't believe it actually happened.

Kevin Perez

LOL, do I detect some sarcasm in the post above? :tongue:

*we really should make a fanpage/club for Terra's cape*

Gram

Banned
Awards
If only people knew he has Xehanort's heart.

Actually, plot twist, it is Xehanort who holds Pluto's heart. All the vessels are actually Pluto's. That's why they all have yellow eyes, to match pluto's fur~

anniinan

Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour!

*Terra's cape arrives five minutes late and with starbucks*

"Did I miss something? Am I late? What has happened?"

Oh dog this is too much for my tired brains :D The cape just needs a TADAAH fanfare.

I just wonder what were they thinking, adding the cape lake that. Why they didn't make it appear more gracefully? Now it just awkwardly pops up out of nowhere, without any explanation. Like "Okay I'm just going to lay here with my cape, Imma make it a tent" *setting up a camping site*

Don't get me wrong, the cape is cool and all, but the way it appears is just... D:

Last edited:

Alecs27

I think it's odd, but freakin' cool.
I like to think that the cape pops out because Terra has overcome his worst enemy, a sort of sign of redemption in his regards and the more I see the scene, the more I think of Batman. lol

LedxirnSimon

I think it's odd, but freakin' cool.
I like to think that the cape pops out because Terra has overcome his worst enemy, a sort of sign of redemption in his regards and the more I see the scene, the more I think of Batman. lol

Without Terra's body, Lingering Will/Terra's Mind/Will is becoming the new batman.

*LW pops a cape out of the emptied armour then deciding to knee down and waiting for 10 years until Xehanort comes back to get his business done once and for all* :p

EDIT: here's the reversed Gif one. :p
tumblr_nd1evyo6ZV1rkhx5do3_500.gif

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour!

"Did I miss something? Am I late? What has happened?"

Oh dog this is too much for my tired brains :D The cape just needs a TADAAH fanfare.

I just wonder what were they thinking, adding the cape lake that. Why they didn't make it appear more gracefully? Now it just awkwardly pops up out of nowhere, without any explanation. Like "Okay I'm just going to lay here with my cape, Imma make it a tent" *setting up a camping site*

Don't get me wrong, the cape is cool and all, but the way it appears is just... D:

Likely a last minute thing they tossed in because all fans ever talk about are the capes. It could have did with a sparkle effect and a flash of light, definitely.

It's still super awesome xD this will fuel many of us for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back