• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour!

Likely a last minute thing they tossed in because all fans ever talk about are the capes. It could have did with a sparkle effect and a flash of light, definitely.

It's still super awesome xD this will fuel many of us for weeks.
I was thinking this as well. I mean, KH certainly has NO shortage of sparkle effects.
Wait...I can't get the video to play again for some reason. Did they even grace it with a sound effect? I can't remember.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep features Capes on the Armour!

Okay, seeing the cape just...sprout from the back looks kinda silly. XD
Though, now it makes it look like they all did have the capes to begin with, but just chose to not have them out. I'm cool with that.
I can imagine Eraqus advising against having the capes out.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
"Did I miss something? Am I late? What has happened?"

Oh dog this is too much for my tired brains :D The cape just needs a TADAAH fanfare.

Your welcome. ;)

I think it's odd, but freakin' cool.
I like to think that the cape pops out because Terra has overcome his worst enemy, a sort of sign of redemption in his regards and the more I see the scene, the more I think of Batman. lol

That actually is very symbolic now that I think about it. A sign that he is now on the right path and is ready for when the worlds need him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back