• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoAcross

Honestly speaking, this is the game that I want the most, but I'm not getting for two reasons;
1) I don't have a PSP
2) I don't WANT a PSP... it's like I just said in the coded discussion topic, if I go get ANOTHER portable system just for this Kingdom Hearts game, I'll be doing just what Square Enix wants and proving that no matter what system they make it for, we'll go get the system just to have the game... it goes against all that I stand for in relation to game systems.

Shame, really... looks like an awesome game.

A

Anima Relic

^ And HOW would you know if it would or not. That's what I thought.
I've just thought of something that would disprove you all. Aqua is the only one that doens't have any relationships to the main characters, like Terra or Ven does.Meaning Aqua could not have anything to do with the orginazation at all since they are main characters, only on the villian side. If you don't believe me read the old annoucements on the main page of KHinsider for evidence, and if you still don't believe me then your in denial XP

A

Anima Relic

I bet some noobs wll start saying "well you never know" and here it comes.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^Don't double post.Get it through your head.

We know almost nothing of Aqua, thus she could be connected to ANYONE, or anything!..Duh!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Were talking about how Aqua has no importance in BBS, YET, and how the person above my last post is dumb..Nuff said.

D

Dexter

2) I don't WANT a PSP... it's like I just said in the coded discussion topic, if I go get ANOTHER portable system just for this Kingdom Hearts game, I'll be doing just what Square Enix wants and proving that no matter what system they make it for, we'll go get the system just to have the game... it goes against all that I stand for in relation to game systems.

Well you don't have to get JUST for BBS. I mean that's not what I did. I mostly got it for FF7: Crisis Core, and God of War:COM. But there are other great games out there like Daxter, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, and Loco Roco. BBS is just a HUGE bonus!

No it wouldn't make more sense.

And HOW would you know if it would or not. That's what I thought.

Because it wouldn't make sence for it to be Aqua's Nobody. I mean for example they still call themselves Org.13, even though there is a 14th member. So proabley Xemnas, and the rest or the org members considerd her an outsider I mean look how Axel, and Roxas give the 14th member a weird look like "your not one of us!" So it'd make MORE sence if it was just plain o'l Aqua....

I bet some noobs wll start saying "well you never know" and here it comes.

1. Don't double post your still considerd a newb so people will bomb you for that. I personally don't care for double posting....

2. Don't repeat what PMF said. Not because I care but because he does...

Were talking about how Aqua has no importance in BBS,

I thought we were talking about how Aqua is not the 14th member?

YET, and how the person above my last post is dumb..

Awww, are you grumpy because you stayed up past your bed time......lol

Nuff said.

That's HadesDragon line, not yours. Enough said....//

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Don't double post your still considerd a newb so people will bomb you for that. I personally don't care for double posting....

1. I actually know the rules of double posting.
2. I've been here almost 3 years. I know the rules.
3. So how exactly am I considered a newb?
4. Let people "bomb" me. I'll "bomb" them even harder.
5. On second thought, I won't waste my time on such trash.

2. Don't repeat what PMF said. Not because I care but because he does...

We made a bet dammit. Don't reneg.

Enigmatic Knight

We made a bet dammit. Don't reneg.

i agree with you, but on with BBS, is it possible that terra was one of the first people experemented on.
remember in the first game, ansem (heartless) experemented with darkness and heartless, it may be possible that terra was also experemented on by the old man and thats why he has darkness.

sorry for being a noob, for whoever gonna call me that, :bored:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
NONONO! Remember what Master Xehanort has said? In a scan, when Master Xehanort meets up with Terra, he said, "When the Light and Darkness exceeds each other, Terra and I are created." (Sorry if there are any mistake about the light and darkness exceed each other, cause I'm not sure, memory failure). He said he and Terra re created by some phenomena. Rules out Terra being the first person experimented by Master Xehanort and have Darkness. Terra was created with Darkness in him. Riku is and example. Riku HAD NOT BEEN EXPERIMENTED by any pyschos. He just have the power of Darkness.

D

Dexter

WTF!? I was talking to Anima Relic, not you. Didn't you see the quote I quoted? Anima Relic double posted and I was just warning him because he's new here, and some people will slit his throat for (figurtivley speaking of course) double posting. I no your not a newb, and I know you can bomb people.....lol.....//

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ It's aight. Nuff said..And yes, my bed time is 11, and I went to bed at 11:01..So I'm pissy. Heh.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
does anyone agree with me that maybe the reason why we haven't heard anything about Aqua or the DS is because she is the DS for part of the game then later turns to the good side and MX finds a new apprentice thats why the DS is in the Secret Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back