• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
hey who is that girl at the end of the KH another side another story? oh and also about that terra's belt thing......i dont know about that. it kinda hard to tell cause its all blurry when you pause it on youtube.hey do you guys think we will be able to go full armor in BBS?

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i saw in a interview that was posted on this site that nomura suggested the secret ending of FM+ takes place nera the end of BBS

Anyway i really want to play BBS, i wish they would at least give us something to when it will be release like Q4 2008

D

Dexter

Yeah Nomura said that the extended secret ending basically showed the end of BBS. So I'm guessing which ever character you choose in the begining (since you can pick Terra, Asummingly Aqua, and Ven) you get to fight who. Kinda like how there was one segement where Aqua fought with the DS, so yeah....

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
hey who is that girl at the end of the KH another side another story? oh and also about that terra's belt thing......i dont know about that. it kinda hard to tell

You're joking right? It's Kairi. Long since confirmed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
BBS first of all, I think has the most secrects, and the most importance to KH3.

D

Dexter

well, you never know. nomura just stated that coded is now extremenly relative to kh3

WELL IF IT WAS SOOOOOO RELATIVE THEN NOMURA WOULD PUT ON A FREAKIN CELLPHONE!!!!!! *rant done*

...but no I think if Nomura thought this game was very important he would've put it on a DS, or a PSP, or heck even a Wii. So I don't think it's THAT improtant besides all just Wiki and youtube all the video clips....But BBS on the other hand we the list I have so may questions the list goes on, and on, and, on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I still think that BBS will be the best of the trio, but I guess that's just because I'm far more interested in Xehanort's past than anything else.

khloser4life

WELL IF IT WAS SOOOOOO RELATIVE THEN NOMURA WOULD PUT ON A FREAKIN CELLPHONE!!!!!! *rant done*

...but no I think if Nomura thought this game was very important he would've put it on a DS, or a PSP, or heck even a Wii. So I don't think it's THAT improtant besides all just Wiki and youtube all the video clips....But BBS on the other hand we the list I have so may questions the list goes on, and on, and, on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

coded does suck, nut im just saying that nomura put lots of important info in it.BBS rules!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
QUESTION!

in KH2's secret ending there are the 3 soldiers looking out and a shadow of a fourth knight is seen right?

in KH2:FM+ they look out and MX is seen.

Was the first secret ending merely concept or could MX and a fourth knight hold a significance?

D

Dexter

Ohhhh! Wait. There was, okay yeah I saw it....... hmmm I don't know. It was clearly a knight and it wasn't Terra, Aqua, or Ven. I don't know maybe if it is a 4th Knight (though to be honest it might've been a concept of some sort) it'll hold some revelance....

twiLIGHT Ven

I can't wait to be the perivious keyblade worriers. I think it'll be interesting to see what kind of a storyline they will come up with, and the disney worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back