• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeKing03

cant wait im gettin a psp fresh out da box for $95 everything wit it and four games man im excited about getting (BBS) and im getting a ds for $10 from ma boi so i cud buy 358/2 Days

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
The games have been said to be released in the summer of 08 so you won't have to wait that long. I think I am more intrested in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep then anything, it seems to have more of a twist then anything, expecially from the scans that have Terra sitting watching two boys play. I think they are Sora and Riku...I hate being confused, but when it comes to kingdom hearts, that's all you seem to be until the came is actually out.

Aqua

The games have been said to be released in the summer of 08 so you won't have to wait that long. I think I am more intrested in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep then anything, it seems to have more of a twist then anything, expecially from the scans that have Terra sitting watching two boys play. I think they are Sora and Riku...I hate being confused, but when it comes to kingdom hearts, that's all you seem to be until the came is actually out.

I know what you mean. I was pretty confused when I was trying to figure out what was going to happen in KH2 based on the previews. Yet, then again, suprises can be good. It will be interesting to see what they come up with this time.

Trag

Bronze Member
I think that the battle system is a hybrid, because if you look at the screenshot's they show different symbols each time, some with magic, some with just attack commands. You most-likely pick them in order.

damnturkey

hmm...i think something is connected...

at ASAS and in the beginning of KH2, Xemnas said to Roxas "He looks just like you". could he be talking about Ven?

but still, in teh final mix he also said that to Sora.

Sexy Angel
^No one knows. There may be a reason why aqua wasnt included or not.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Birth By Sleep.Nuff said. Is gunna be sweet.Nuff Said.

400th Non-Important-Post....---------Cool-

roxas shadow

If he isn't important then why was he in the secret trailer.

EDIT: guys in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure has yellow eyes same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

roxas shadow

hmm...i think something is connected...

at ASAS and in the beginning of KH2, Xemnas said to Roxas "He looks just like you". could he be talking about Ven?

but still, in teh final mix he also said that to Sora.

guys in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure has yellow eyes same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

khloser4life

If he isn't important then why was he in the secret trailer.

EDIT: guys in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure has yellow eyes same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

the hooded figure is roxas. Ven want alive when deep dive happened and nomura confirmed it was roxas. also, i didnt see MX's eyes go yellow or ven's for that matter. so your theory is flawed.

roxas shadow

guys in the begining of deep dive were the cloaked figure teleports from the rock a symbol appears. look carefully at the symbol and its the same as the symbol on terra's belt, also the figure has yellow eyes same as terra. now about those eyes......the old man's eyes go yellow after he looks at kingdom hearts, terra's eyes go yellow after he takes of his helmet and looks at kingdom hearts so you can asume that vens did as well.....in conclusion the hooded figure in deep dive is ven

if you dont believe me check it for yourself.....oh and by the way the meeting on the beach in deep dive is not the same as the meeting with roxas and xemnas in kh2

khloser4life

if you dont believe me check it for yourself.....oh and by the way the meeting on the beach in deep dive is not the same as the meeting with roxas and xemnas in kh2

the hooded figure is roxas. Ven want alive when deep dive happened and nomura confirmed it was roxas. also, i didnt see MX's eyes go yellow or ven's for that matter. so your theory is flawed.

DONT DOUBLE POST:thumbsup: JK.

DarkHeart63

I am buying a PSP just for this game. I require it. If I don't get it, people will bleed from their eyes.

And I guess 358/2 Days is okay. I don't know anyone who wants coded though.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I am buying a PSP just for this game. I require it. If I don't get it, people will bleed from their eyes.

And I guess 358/2 Days is okay. I don't know anyone who wants coded though.

I don't WANT Coded,but I don't mind playing it when I have the chance to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back