• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Sora

Well, i havn'e got a psp but i'm getting one for X-mas I wanna get it sooooo much!

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm getting a PSP for X-mas and I already have a DS Lite so i'm all set. =D Seeing as how these games probably aren't coming out till at least mid 08 that is. But yeah. I originally thought the same thing as Knuckles about getting the psp for one game, but then I thought "Well, it can also be used for lots of other shiz and its not like i'm just gonna stop using it after I get done with BBS yknow?" So either way I considered it worth buying. I've thought about it before, it just took BBS's release to push me to get one. XD

But. I'm getting far off topic. x.x; I'm actually looking forward to this one probably the most. Mainly because of the recent news that you get to play as all 3 "heroes" as I do believe they were called. Terra, Ven, and i'm guessing Aqua. (though that wasn't directly said) Kinda iffy about the battle system though. x.x; *hopes its not TOO much like CoM like they said*

T

Tyler Durden

Uh, no.

Ven wins, then Terra, then Aqua.

Because Ven is teh shitz.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Uh, no.

Ven wins, then Terra, then Aqua.

Because Ven is teh shitz.

Ven keeps getting beat up

He's on the floor in two screens, he got frozen and thrown off a cliff, and in another scene he is unconscious and Terra is carrying him

j/k he does seem pretty cool but i think Terra is the best

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I'm kinda pissed now I thought that one of the games was gonna be console.
I'm not really keeping up with the news on any of these games.

Is it even worth it to get these games?
Cause I'm kinda of the edge to quit the Kh series once, and for all.

keybladeknight1

Ill probably get the psp, but not just for BBS. I also want to get crisis core which should be amazing aswell.
BBS looks like it will be the better game out of the three. I'm pretty pumped for it.:thumbsup:

D

Dexter

Yeah I'm kinda pissed now I thought that one of the games was gonna be console.
I'm not really keeping up with the news on any of these games.

Is it even worth it to get these games?
Cause I'm kinda of the edge to quit the Kh series once, and for all.

Well what me you think that one kh would be on a console? It's not like Nomura said yes there'll be a kh game for the PS3!!! And yes it's worth for these games at least BBS. This one supposed to have the best story and in general the best game out of the three....plz don't quit kh!!!!!!!!!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You know what? I'm not hyped up for this game or any of the other games.
It's unusual but I was hyped for chain of memories....

To me, I think they're milking the series.....
I'll buy Birth By Sleep and reserve it all that jazz, but I'm not waiting for it...when it comes it comes, you know?

I'll get hyped when something goes console.

kh is ba

Ill play ven first then Terra and last ill play Aqua and see how it goes from there if that is really how you will be able to play(picking who you start playing with).This game is going to be awsome all i wish is that i had a ds for 358/2 but i think this game will be better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back