• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoreo

Awards
damn none of the themes i chose have been talked about yet >.>
o well good job on the countdown and keep it coming

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Wow guys, the countdown articles are really quite impressive. You're doing a great job hyping up the game.

Kudos to the writers. :3

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
:D on the front page again! the whole countdown is looking great so far, and only 5 days left

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Cool...You guys are doing an excellent job of maintaining the Hype! Well, that's three down, Plot, Gameplay, and Worlds. I'm sure Characters and Multiplayer will be discussed, and perhaps Visuals (The look of the game, the aesthetics, the art...etc.), but I still can't think of what will be the possible last topic. WAIT! Perhaps a segment devoted to the new enemies, the Unversed? That's gotta be it! Enemies! Alright, guess I know what to expect in the coming days. Still, I could be surprised at any moment...

Silent hero_

Awards
Wow, I really love the countdown so far. Great job guys, my hype for BBS has increased! Looking forward to the next entry.

marcoreo

Awards
im always excited for the new entries... i turn on my computer and see if there is a new entry and if my stuff was taken...
maybe i should send in more to upgrade my chances *_*
we had gameplay, plot and worlds hmm gonna give a shot at music
-wakes up from daydreaming and gets to work-

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Duno if they'll take them, but it might work. I had a post with 13 different reasons scattered across the board, so I might get on the Front page again. I'm really glad mine was chosen for the first day, though. It's an achievement all it's own :).

xOblivionxBladex

Ok, the closer it gets the more excited I become!!!

I love the art work for all of the worlds so far and I'm really looking forward to the Peter Pan world. Not because its my favorite Disney movie, but because I'm hoping that we will be able to fly again. ^^

Rexy

Bronze Member
Ok, the closer it gets the more excited I become!!!

I love the art work for all of the worlds so far and I'm really looking forward to the Peter Pan world. Not because its my favorite Disney movie, but because I'm hoping that we will be able to fly again. ^^
sorry for this but you wont

J0hnny0hm

I'm very excited to play each of the three scenarios. I'll be playing in the order of Terra-Ven-Aqua, since Nomura recommended that for best results. It'll be very interesting to see what is essentially three full games, each playing a huge part of a large story from a different angle, with each character encountering their own difficulties along the way. Despite being spoiled on some details, there is still plenty of juicy stuff I have forced myself not to look up in order to keep the game a surprise for me. Each character will each have their unique journey, something that I hope will keep me coming back to this game many, many, many, many, many times.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm very excited to play each of the three scenarios. I'll be playing in the order of Terra-Ven-Aqua, since Nomura recommended that for best results. It'll be very interesting to see what is essentially three full games, each playing a huge part of a large story from a different angle, with each character encountering their own difficulties along the way. Despite being spoiled on some details, there is still plenty of juicy stuff I have forced myself not to look up in order to keep the game a surprise for me. Each character will each have their unique journey, something that I hope will keep me coming back to this game many, many, many, many, many times.

I hope you sent that in because comments aren't the submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back