• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I'm most excited about the character Terra. he's the most original of the 3 other than the fact that he appears in the other games as Xehanot Aqua is basiclly Kairi with a keyblade and Ven will probalbly Sora/Roxas in personality, Though Terra may have a few similarites to Riku like falling into darkness we the player get to experience it. Before Kingdom hearts was about the light triumphing over the darkness but with Terras profile, We get to imbrce it for the 1st time. Its something KH HASNT DONE BEFOR.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Thanks for the edit ShadowXemnas!

Well its mostly because at this point, months after the Japanese release, it is WAY too easy for one to read a spoiler by simply reading the first youtube comment on a trailer. My friends and I had the unfortunate event happen to us more than we would like for BBS. At this point, I'm desperate to keep at least one surprising thing to find out when I actually play the game. I know you didn't give specifics, but just knowing what to expect kinda kills it. Just be careful when posting stuff like that =D

I KNOW! And that pisses me off! Because of stupid spoilers, I now know (I'm not actually going to say them) what happens to Ventus, who Vanitas is, AND where Ventus goes after you-know-what-(that so many people have spoiled) happens! And of course I find out all about my favorite character who I wanted to totally unlock his story by actually PLAYING THE GAME! I can't wait til this game comes out to see what I haven't been taken of...

Hey, I'm not the most knowledgeable on this site concerning what you can actually do here, but can you post polls?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Alright, Twilight93, I'll try to be more careful. And at least I did try, unlike a number of people I am seeing around this site. (see lil' von above. Or perhaps not...) I'm sure when September ends, everyone will be caught up on the story, so spoilers will be a thing of the past!...for perhaps a week. Then Re:coded stuff starts coming out (Like it is already, though it's not story details), and we'll have to be even more careful...

Originally Posted by k99y77

i found something that would help you guys wait for BBS and notify you the exact second it comes out
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP | Video Game Countdown
Awesome. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki has something similar going on, too, for those who are interested. It's good to know people are being so precise in the countdown :).

Last edited:

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Alright, Twilight93, I'll try to be more careful. And at least I did try, unlike a number of people I am seeing around this site. (see lil' von above. Or perhaps not...) I'm sure when September ends, everyone will be caught up on the story, so spoilers will be a thing of the past!...for perhaps a week. Then Re:coded stuff starts coming out (Like it is already, though it's not story details), and we'll have to be even more careful...

Awesome. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki has something similar going on, too, for those who are interested. It's good to know people are being so precise in the countdown :).

naa home boi i did good. I respect the fact that their are other ppl on this side who dont wanna be spoiled.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Countdown starts in five days!! Get your stuff in~

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Thank god I have other demos and games to hold my fangasmness back until september 7 lol I'm like tweaking out about it, hunting for a demo on the website and stuff liek i wanna play it nao grahhhahahaha lol. I can't wait to play as ven, but then I like terra so for me, it's a tie between speedfreak or the inevitable dark boy.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I bet it will be awesome once it's finished, Skyfoxx. That is an epic 3D model, what program did you use to make it?

By the reckoning of a person whose name I cannot remember, it's Larxene day! AKA, there are 12 days left until the release!

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm pumped for Birth By Sleep because they've kept us waiting for this game for years, and every bit of information they release just makes me want it more. The gameplay looks fun, the graphics are amazing, and the story will be fantastic, being able to findout the truth about Xehanort. And the fact that pre-organization Axel is showing up has me worked up too!

Lea_bbs.png

tdc456

It might be kind of last minute, but I think I'm gonna do some quick fanart. I already submitted my answer days ago, but now I'm a little inspired.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone interested in what the music of BbS holds for the game? While it's not one of the more noted aspects of Birth by Sleep, it's something we'd appreciate peoples' opinions on nonetheless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
∞;5242527 said:
Anyone interested in what the music of BbS holds for the game? While it's not one of the more noted aspects of Birth by Sleep, it's something we'd appreciate peoples' opinions on nonetheless.

I can write one. And my "minimaliam within the kitsch art of Kingdom Hearts" mini-essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back