• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

alrighty just sent mine. really getting pumped for the game dont know if i can wait much longer

PhantomZXion

Awards
So we can expect to see people's responses by tomorrow or you guys will wait a few days for more?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I've actually been wondering if anyone else besides me likes Ventus's fighting style?

Don't see why not. He's the fastest of the trio and his combos are swift yet powerful. May not have the build of Terra or the magic wielding prowess of Aqua but he's quite unique and seems to have a rather likable play style for new comers.

E

EvilJR

im excited because it the game self all of it it looks really to cool to play because im big fan of kingdom hearts.

Musical charm

What makes you say that? Don't lose hope yet!

hahahaha!!!! c'mon, there are older people than me entering this contest, I have no chance at all, they're probably waaaaaayyyyy better at writing than I am, but I am still pumped up for bbs, I think I'll end up going crazy on sep 7th XD

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
aw man. I have started KH fan art, but it's not really Birth by Sleep related. I don't think I'll have enough time to make BBS fan art and meet the deadline, as I also start school again next week. :\

Gosh, I am so pumped up for this game, but I kind of also hate how I have to wait until December to play it. I don't want to play it during the school season for fear of not being able to concentrate on studies, and also, I'm waiting for the price of the game to go down. I hope the BBS madness on these forums doesn't die down by the time I finally buy the game. D:

What I am most excited about is the story of Birth by Sleep. I have already spoiled myself to the nines on the plot, that I already have a bunch of crazy theories running through my mind on what might happen in the distant finale that is...Kingdom Hearts III. Goodness, I just absolutely love how Nomura has given not only plot twists, but also character twists. Xigbar, Xemnas, and Saix weren't what we used to think of them anymore...

Xigbar is more than just a lazy surfer dude. He's actually a master troll.
Saix is no longer that boring, one-dimensional lap dog that we all thought of him to be.
And Xemnas....just, Xemnas.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
this looks cool and i want my firend toenterthe art contest

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I can't wait to see everyones fanart. Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back