• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boss Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I got bored and decided to make this. Terra's bosses will appear first. Followed by Ventus' and then Aqua's. These are not my own strategies. In fact, much of these tactics in this guide are taken from my Bradeygames Strategy Guide--though they are not word for word.

Also note that the bosses in this guide are only those pertaining to the story. I will not be including the secret bosses or the Mirage Arena bosses

Finally, if you would like to point out a better strategy I would be glad to put it in as well.

Terra--
kh-bbs_17.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ventus--
Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-By-Sleep--2.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

___________________________________________________________________________________

Aqua--
dS6S859AkL87chN3mV7fpVrB5epUO64S.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Final Episode
00.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Secret Bosses
khbbsfinalmixpic_092110.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirage Arena
Mirage_Arena_KHBBS.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Despite reading this at a time where it comes of no use (having finished the stories), this is definitely a worthwhile read. I'd recommend it to anyone who's struggling in battles, as it's effectively to the point, nice and short, and accurate, too.

Marly

Awards
Magnet is listed under the Symphony Master's status resistances. Thank you for the Firaga Fission tip.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Cool. This can definitely help those still stuck on some of the story bosses. I can add a few more tips to the Wheelmaster and Cursed Coach, having fought them plenty in the Mirage arena.

A few more notes on Wheelmaster's attacks: When he jumps up to use his Shockwave attack, most of the time he will try to land on you. If he should leap in the opposite direction (As in, if he leaps while you're next to him, but he leaps away instead of on you), he's likely going to try and toss his wheel at you. As stated, this is a good time to unload a Shotlock, but if yours isn't very high leveled or you're unsure of the timing, you can just dash around him to dodge the wheel. While the wheel bounces around, you can snag some free hits on the Wheelmaster, as he remains motionless during that attack. Once it lands, he'll try to Shockwave you twice, and then leap to where the wheel landed. Hope this helps.

A few more notes on the Cursed Coach: The Coach is very susceptible to stun, as noted in the guide, so it's a good idea to build a deck around them to take advantage of that. Stun Edge and Strike Raid (Strike Raid Can be first obtained through the Command Board) are your only real options early in the game (I just did a thorough search through the book, and none of the other options I know of can be made in the first world), so stick one of those in there. Cure can be snagged on the Command Board if you have the patience for that, so you can have a healing option. For its attacks, there is more that just the Inhale you have to worry about. On occasions, the Coach will jump into the air and start firing Pumpkin Bombs while hovering. Be prepared to Cartwheel for a while until it returns to earth. When it rapidly spins toward you, try to avoid it. If you get caught, it likes to smack you with a combo afterward for more damage. When it jumps around, it does so at random, though I've noticed a minor pattern when it'll jump at you, then away, then at you again, so some of them will be aimed at you. Hope this helps.

I forget some of the early game limitations...Guess it might not help as much as I figured. Still, I did add some bits on attack patterns, so it might help. Just doing what I can.

Marly

Awards
I will more than likely end up putting in the Secret Bosses. However, I have no plans to include the Mirage Arena. Sorry.

CreativeGenius13

I still wish you'd add Mirgae Arena Exclusive Bosses like Iron Prisioners because those are all I have left in Mirgae Arena.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Secret Boss stuff, eh? Looks like I've come at the perfect time.

On the Subject of Vanitas Remnant: Indeed, Blocking his attacks is not always the best option. HOWEVER, there is ONE attack that can be blocked. His warp slash (When he warps right next to you and tries a air combo, similar to Time Splicer). If you have Renewal Block/Barrier, this is a perfect time to put it to use, It'll heal you and knock Vanitas out of the combo. The rest of his attacks should be avoided. Have Heal Strike as your Finisher, so that should the gauge fill, you can button mash X to Heal yourself and likely deal some decent damage. Helps out when playing as Terra.

On the subject of the Mysterious Figure: Shotlocks are recommended by the Guidebook, that is true, but those guys probably didn't explore every option. The failed to mention that Thunder Surge (As noted in numerous threads around here) is the way to go for offense. It provides invincibility during the attack and deals decent damage (Thunder Surge Deals more damage than Fire Surge. Trust me, I've done the comparison). Renewal Block/Barrier for his blade combo proves useful, and Aqua's Barrier can help against the pesky Lazer Orbs (Since they like to attack from every angle, often catching the boys in the back). Hope this helps.

Marly

Awards
I have now added the Iron Imprisoner boss battle guides. I hope they help! I wasn't sure whether to do the Mimic Master. If that needs to be done. Just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back