• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Re:coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArwing

Hello fellow kh fans! well i need to know what happened in birth by sleep and re:coded because 1: my Psp broke and i lost my mem card when i was one the last battle with ven!! and 2. i lost my re:coded. :/. so i need you guys to tell me about both those games like every important thing i need to know to play KH:3D and if i need to know it if i play KH3 when it comes out so please! and thanks alot guys!
:tongue:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom hearts : Birth By Sleep And Re:coded

Hello! Well, that's a fairly tall order you're asking of us, so instead, may I direct you to our main site? Under each section, you'll find detailed information about each game, world and character.

Oran

Awards

Sucks what happened, I lost my psp to last year with BBS in it. I had to get a secondhand psp...

I would recomend watching playthroughs of the games on YouTube to get the full exerience.
With or with out commentary is up to you.

TheArwing

Hello! Well, that's a fairly tall order you're asking of us, so instead, may I direct you to our main site? Under each section, you'll find detailed information about each game, world and character.

Thank you! i will do! :biggrin: also is that a non bender symbol i see? :)

Sucks what happened, I lost my psp to last year with BBS in it. I had to get a secondhand psp...

I would recomend watching playthroughs of the games on YouTube to get the full exerience.
With or with out commentary is up to you.

Alright ill check some out! Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Oran

Awards

Is that what that is iv been wondering what that symbol meant...I figured it had to be Avatar related.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Intro:

Master Xehanort as a lad on Destiny Island

MX: My muscled are unsatisfied.

MX as an old man is on DI carrying a half naked Ven that he pick up from God knows where. I'm sure it involved candy and empty promises though.

MX: Well I have this dying child so I'll do what any responsible adult would do and leave him on this magic tree at a currently deserted island at night to die a lonely death. He will go peacefully.

Ven: *Dying*

Ven dives into his heart and no one can figure out why he's half naked. to everyone's surprise, his heart is blank and desolate (...). Sora's new born heart just so happens to be coming along and is distracted by something shinny. Sora uses his baby Jesus powers to save Ven after they have a cryptic conversation. In the real world Ven summons his Keyblade and makes...fireworks I guess.

MX: *Pedo Smile*

Four Years Later:

Ven wears his shoes and armor to bed and can't figure out why he can't comfortable. You spend the next ten minutes forced to endure Ven's puppy like quirkiness and it's only cute for those first ten minutes until you realize: "Oh shit! I have a whole scenario with this guy...". Then that back flash of MX trying to ditch him suddenly makes a lot more sense. Some how Ven can fall asleep quite fast on the cold hard ground outside. Go figure.

Terra Aqua and Ven mimic Sora Kairi and Riku's introductions in KH1. It's not charming. They talk about there dreams of being Keyblade Masters and some other junk that the writers play off as this thing called "character development". They seem to be unfamiliar. Terra makes fun of Aqua for acting like a girl because he hasn't realized she's one yet. He thinks her boobs are sacks were she stashes her nuts and can't figure out why she gets made when ever he tries to get some. I guess that's what happens when you're recluse to an entire world consisting of only three other people and one out of four has a vag. Then some cryptic junk that's not a spoiler in any way.

Mean While at Yen Sid's pad:

Yen Sid makes Mickey surf on a book because he thought it would be funny but told him it was training. Yen Sid tells Mickey that some mad shit is about to happen but doesn't tell him what because lol. Stares because symbolism.

Introduction End. To Be Continued.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yes it is! "The revolution has begun!" xD

Awards

Use some of them internets to watch the cutscenes.....

Dark Wing

Awards

KH3D apparently has a nice little summary of all the events leading up to KH3D (from KH all the way to coded) so no need to look too hard as the game will probably fill you in on everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back