• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts bible correlations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... Okay, I'm out. This is getting too weird for me to think through properly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i never said the middle path was evil infact i fully recognize that rikus character is man and his story is about mans struggle with the darkness in side him.
Honestly, I just assumed so seeing how you said Kairi made him see that after saying that Kairi was the serpent etc.

however Yahushuah walked the NARROW path not the middle path because light hath no fellowship with darkness.
Yahushuah didnt become a being of darkness until he took on the sins of the world before that he was pure light. but what you said does make a lot of sense and reminds be of the bible verse, judge ourselves and we will not be judged.
Actually the middle path is the narrow path, it's easy to fall to the sides, the center is narrow and few are those who make that walk.
The Christ also never really became a being of darkness, he fell to darkness and is the light in the dark.
I see you're stuck in the paradox and that's exactly what I was talking about before, you can't think your way in to this stuff, let the spirit show the way.

but why do you think kairi feel to the islands just like lucifer fell like lightning?
Now there's a real question, ever heard the story of the little chicken? Don't just make assumptions about this stuff.
We see how she show Riku light from the outside world right? but who tempt Riku to leave really? it sure as hell isn't Kairi who never want the boys to change.
Yes, Kairi is part of Lucifer/Venus with the pentagram and the falling and everything but she's not the whore of babylon or the serpent.
I'm still learning myself so that's all I'll say for now but I'd pay attention to where she come from and where she's going.
"Islands" are separated by seas, she fell from the Radiant Garden (of Eden?).
Did she fall in to the world of Cain and Abel because Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil in Radiant Garden?
I'm learning as I'm writing this, loving the discussion (if you can call it that lol) ;)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This is utterly ridiculous. At first I thought the idea somewhat amusing, but this is whack man. The Bible is a religious text, and you're practically making Kingdom Hearts a religion, when really it's a piece of fiction, and a video game. It's time to stop. Personally it makes me more uncomfortable that so many things from my own religious text is being misconstrued to somehow prove that Kingdom Hearts can and should be deeply interpreted on level it was never meant to.

Derrida says that the all the world is a text, but that doesn't mean that everything has this sublevel of deep interpretive potential. If you ask Nomoura, he would probably tell you that he never intended for all this stuff to correlate. Too much man.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
OMG, that scene is so brilliant, I can see it now. First there's the Kabbalistic Tree of Life with the arch and stuff, you enter inside, that is inside yourself where people come to slay their demons (that's what you should do when you take the red pill btw, not look for demons everywhere else).
So the goat guy throw all the demons at you lol (but it's just a training exercise to make you stronger? Guesswork here) and after beating the three heads always arguing in your head you find that the keyhole is beneath the rock that the wise men build their house upon. ha ha, Brilliant!

Why'd you have to ruin it by the Zionist propaganda? (I mean I know why, you're under it but still)
Yes, Zionism is evil but Revelation is not talking about them, it's talking about your temple.
You claim to be of God but really you live in the synagogue of Satan, it's a very personal story.
That RULES part was also really cool, the Law is the enemy and so is Phil but at the same time he's there to make you stronger.

This is from an Elder Scrolls book:

The letter kill

The spirit give life

You might think I'm going of topic as I leave the bible behind but if you can prove something 100% it doesn't matter what the bible say. However you clearly misunderstand scripture because you lack the spirit of God that allow you read it.
When you try to think your way in to everything you can't and nor can I because our brains are broken so we need Gods spirit to see.
That will not make us all the same like Xehanort does but expand our vision.
Now you gonna say that they take the bible and pervert it by doing the opposite to what the bible say like before with the crucifixion, stop projecting stuff on to the story, it's not there, you add it.
And there's a very simple reason why you add it, you pick sides so you will always look for things to support your side, you're an apple eater through and through.

Light can not exist without darkness and darkness without light, they make each other because they are opposites.
God made light and said it was good so he separated it from the darkness.
The darkness is what separate us and it has a purpose and a use, if you gonna run from it and say everything have to be light you miss the point of living.

Nope, to both of those actually, I disprove your analysis and I struggle to stay on the middle path because I'm an "Israelite" meaning I struggle with God. (I'm not from the physical Zionist Israel thank god)

Didn't I say I was in a rush and then I try to respond to everything else.

Yes the serpent is dualism and time, I think I've addressed the rest already.
The fearing of dark in this or the last comment and the Kairi part I said was the same as in Bioshock Infinite,
She's the spirit so she allow you to see things from other peoples perspectives, Ansem come and take advantage of that.

ha ha, you're an apple eater, that's why you feel that way, because you prefer to live in Satans grace.
Besides I'm talking 50% to myself most of the time as I've been there before myself, that's what give me the right to say all that stuff.
I've had to break my ego down after seeing how diddlying sick I was always looking for demons.
Speaking of which Disney is one of the best teachers out there lol, yes most people are stupid and can't see that Elsa leaving for her "Castle of Isolation" is really all about her becoming the whore etc but that was made obvious for the ones who pay any attention as everyone suffer from it and they explain how it was a great mistake while also explaining the laws of polarity.

And to the person you respond to; Hebrew is an amazing language in the way all words have great meaning and correspond to numbers etc etc, all the names in the bible also have very important meanings (though most stories are understandable anyway for the ones who know how to read, I'm still learning.)

actually the bible never says thats the fruit from the tree was an apple, he just says it was a fruit.

xehanort is a perverted version of the father God because he,

#1. divided the light and darkness, (ven and vanitas)

not to mention vanitas was named that because its a play on his name which is sky which relates to eve who is the breath or source of life, the REAL holy spirit or feminine spirit or ruach hakodesh which eve was named after. and we wrestle not against flesh and blood but PRINCIPALITIES and rules or the AIR (vanitas is a principality ) which is why his name plays on soras.

#2 He and Ansem SOD match the biblical description of jesus down to the eyes like fire.
revalations 1:14His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters

#3. xehanort is the ancient of days or the oldest form of xehanort

#4.xehanort gives his spirit to give others his mind

#5Xehanort controls the light and darkness just like the father.
etc. i can probably go on for quite awhile with this list.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
because it doesnt fit.
some people think that the fruit in the garden is a reference to a sex act and i agree actually. in the bible cain is actually referred to as the devils son. so its thought by some that the tree of knowledge is actually in reference to a sex act. in fact the biblical word for sex is the word "know" or "knew"
Did you read what I said about the that tree before? People make love to all the ideas of Good and Evil, and why do everyone forget the full name of that tree?

this is in line with the paopu fruit and how it is said to tie to together for eternity, this references the sex act of genesis
The letter X is the tree btw, at least it's the 2 opposite powers crossing so I'd assume so.

"in the bible eve ate of the fruit and then brought it unto adam meaning that she actually had sex with the serpent (i know crazy) but some text like the Ethiopian Coptic say that she desired the serpent. also in hebrew the words for serpent is seraph and its actually an order of angel, a seraphim."
Oh, that's how Cain is the devils child??? Now there's something I didn't know.
Eve is actually Saturn which is your perception to put in simply (as above...), she see everything as good and evil which birth Cain, make sense.

so like i said its a perverted version of the bible, so instead of an angel being the tempter they have no made adam and eve two men and acted as if it was the women who was responsible for the tempting when it was actually a gender ambiguous angel of the highest order of seraph, lucifer.
The gender matter, Eve is your female side and Adam your masculine side, both of them are you.
That said they can still be switched around in art sometimes but if you gonna be as truthful as possible you do it like the bible.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
This is utterly ridiculous. At first I thought the idea somewhat amusing, but this is whack man. The Bible is a religious text, and you're practically making Kingdom Hearts a religion, when really it's a piece of fiction, and a video game. It's time to stop. Personally it makes me more uncomfortable that so many things from my own religious text is being misconstrued to somehow prove that Kingdom Hearts can and should be deeply interpreted on level it was never meant to.

Derrida says that the all the world is a text, but that doesn't mean that everything has this sublevel of deep interpretive potential. If you ask Nomoura, he would probably tell you that he never intended for all this stuff to correlate. Too much man.

thats where you gotta think deeper because disney was involved with KH so it wasnt all just nomura and they perverted the bible not me. its the same thing with the animated tekken film from awhile ago. thats a perversion of the bible too.

the problem is no one is paying attention so they can hide all the subtle hints they want.

if you wanna say its not the bible then explain all these correlations

sora and riku play on the island by themselves and then kairi falls to the island in a meteor shower.

adam and eve were in the garden and the serpent is cast out and falls to earth

there is an inconspicuous tree on the island and there is a tree in the garden.

when the fruit is plucked from the tree and throne into soras hand it is the head of the baphomet being an upside down star.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
thats where you gotta think deeper because disney was involved with KH so it wasnt all just nomura and they perverted the bible not me. its the same thing with the animated tekken film from awhile ago. thats a perversion of the bible too.

the problem is no one is paying attention so they can hide all the subtle hints they want.

if you wanna say its not the bible then explain all these correlations

sora and riku play on the island by themselves and then kairi falls to the island in a meteor shower.

adam and eve were in the garden and the serpent is cast out and falls to earth

there is an inconspicuous tree on the island and there is a tree in the garden.

when the fruit is plucked from the tree and throne into soras hand it is the head of the baphomet being an upside down star.

Dude. No. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it. You can be a conspiracy theorist all you want, but none of this is definitive truth. No interpretation of anything is always the truth. Some of your observations could be on the nose, but you're taking a VERY Freudian approach with your interpretation, which results in a "this is this" sort of interpretation of KH as a text. What really needs to be happening here is "this thing in KH might be a symbol of this from the Bible, and here's how they fit together and reflect the text (the Bible in this case)," not " this thing in KH might be a symbol of this from the Bible, and here is how the Bible has been shoved into KH and everything that is from the Bible means that it's somehow true."

If you are going to interpret KH as a text, you gotta do it way more justice than you're giving it. Eventually you're going to deconstruct the whole thing, and it won't mean anything. Freud's interpretation of texts ultimately replace everything to reflect sex, and you're replacing everything in KH to match the Bible and sex. KH has a multitude of deep interpretive value, and the way you're approaching all this, you're totally missing the point.

So. With that I'm out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, guys, this is getting way too weird.

There are definitely religious stuff to recognize but again this is due to comparative myths and literary archetypes. Texts that predate the bible and creation myths (oral and written) also contain these similar themes. They are the very foundations of what has created our media texts today.

Please, for the sanity of us all, stop diving down the rabbit hole. There is a level where you deconstruct a series and the meaning is lost as a result.

There is a proper way to go about this topic. I don't think this is really it.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Did you read what I said about the that tree before? People make love to all the ideas of Good and Evil, and why do everyone forget the full name of that tree?

The letter X is the tree btw, at least it's the 2 opposite powers crossing so I'd assume so.

"in the bible eve ate of the fruit and then brought it unto adam meaning that she actually had sex with the serpent (i know crazy) but some text like the Ethiopian Coptic say that she desired the serpent. also in hebrew the words for serpent is seraph and its actually an order of angel, a seraphim."
Oh, that's how Cain is the devils child??? Now there's something I didn't know.
Eve is actually Saturn which is your perception to put in simply (as above...), she see everything as good and evil which birth Cain, make sense.

The gender matter, Eve is your female side and Adam your masculine side, both of them are you.
That said they can still be switched around in art sometimes but if you gonna be as truthful as possible you do it like the bible.

because the name of the tree is the tree of knowledge of beauty and adversity.
when they ate from the tree they wre now able to appreciate the beautiful aspects of life and the adverse.
meaning they would know peace and struggle, life and death. they could now experience the whole spectrum of reality other than just being ignorant of it.

knowledge is simply dualistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back