• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts bible correlations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
#1. Initially only sora and riku played on the island
Adam and eve initially alone in garden

#2.Satan is cast out of heaven and falls like lightning.
Kairi fell to destiny islands in a meteor shower.

#3. Rikus name means earth.
Adams name means earth

#4Soras name means sky
Eves name means breath or source of life.

#5. Kairi means sea
Biblically the sea is the abyss and home of the serpent leviathan.

#6. Inconspicuous Paopu tree with magical fruit
Forbidden tree of knowledge with forbidden fruit.

Coincidence? Or no way in hell?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
imo man you are kinda creepy rn and giving me bad mojo, these last two threads seem like FI material

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
- Riku is Cain, Sora is Abel, Kairi is the girl they're fighting for like Anu and Padomay in TES lore.
- There are 12 deciples and one master, Xemnas and his 12 deciples (although Xemnas is really Judas and not Jesus).
- 7 holy churches (and a whole bunch of 7 other things) 7 princesses and Guardians and Sleeping Worlds, Seven Dwarves (chakras).
- KH is God but was thrown in to the abyss because "I am not the Lord of this world." (-Jesus) so that only leaves one other guy, Xemnas who try to create a new God which is Satan, Xemnas is Judas, the 13th is suppose to be Jesus.
- The new God is created by man and is a sham like the one the church have created.
- Jesus talk about how everyone's hearts are filled with darkness, KH series talk about how everyone have darkness in their hearts.
- The X-blade co-exist with KH because it's the Jesus of keyblades
- If Kairi is Lucifer/Venus that's why she's obsessed with the Pentagram
- Sora sacreficed himself and got resurrected (not that Jesus ever sacrificed himself as much as he got sacreficed by others like in 3D)
- I might be wrong on this if my memory fail me but in that cave in Traverse Town there's a moon on the wall and when Kairi is there it become a morning star and give you a that item because the Morning Star is in the room (Lucifer = Morning Star = Venus).

PS. I'm not and never have been a christian believe it or not lol, that's the funny part, I just love the symbolism of this stuff.
God being in the Abyss for example basically mean that you've thrown him out of your temple (the body/mind/brain) and have to meditate and "dive in to the abyss" to find him/it.
Cain and Abel or Adam and Eve are both inside of your mind, the Garden are all your thoughts and desires etc, the left and right brain react differently to them etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are few doubts that there are biblical themes within Kingdom Hearts, but most can be attributed to the fact that many of these "biblical" imagery are part of literature archetypes for these kinds of tales, themes, symbolisms, etc.

The stuff you've pointed out is way off, though. Vanitas666 pointed things out a bit better.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly, if I knew other mythologies better I could point out the exact same stuff over there.
Mount Olympus where the 12 Gods are, it's at the center of your brain where the 13th is but we never go there thus it is "the world that never was" because to us it never was as we never went there.
It's much more interesting to see it in every movie and game ever made then in mythologies though.
When you can see that Maleficent and Aurora is the same person and they're you, then you will know what I'm talking about and that scene when she kiss Aurora will make you all cry.

oh and the darkness covering the world is the flood but we all have that child/ark inside where the light is contained however we build up egos or "walls" to block us of from everyone, therefor "The idea that we all live in the same world is just in our heads, but surely you knew that?" (-Joshua).

TheRealAnsem

Banned
- Riku is Cain, Sora is Abel, Kairi is the girl they're fighting for like Anu and Padomay in TES lore.
- There are 12 deciples and one master, Xemnas and his 12 deciples (although Xemnas is really Judas and not Jesus).
- 7 holy churches (and a whole bunch of 7 other things) 7 princesses and Guardians and Sleeping Worlds, Seven Dwarves (chakras).
- KH is God but was thrown in to the abyss because "I am not the Lord of this world." (-Jesus) so that only leaves one other guy, Xemnas who try to create a new God which is Satan, Xemnas is Judas, the 13th is suppose to be Jesus.
- The new God is created by man and is a sham like the one the church have created.
- Jesus talk about how everyone's hearts are filled with darkness, KH series talk about how everyone have darkness in their hearts.
- The X-blade co-exist with KH because it's the Jesus of keyblades
- If Kairi is Lucifer/Venus that's why she's obsessed with the Pentagram
- Sora sacreficed himself and got resurrected (not that Jesus ever sacrificed himself as much as he got sacreficed by others like in 3D)
- I might be wrong on this if my memory fail me but in that cave in Traverse Town there's a moon on the wall and when Kairi is there it become a morning star and give you a that item because the Morning Star is in the room (Lucifer = Morning Star = Venus).

PS. I'm not and never have been a christian believe it or not lol, that's the funny part, I just love the symbolism of this stuff.
God being in the Abyss for example basically mean that you've thrown him out of your temple (the body/mind/brain) and have to meditate and "dive in to the abyss" to find him/it.
Cain and Abel or Adam and Eve are both inside of your mind, the Garden are all your thoughts and desires etc, the left and right brain react differently to them etc.

actually ansem SOD is jesus and xehanort is the father God.
Kingdom Hearts itself is cern

yes organization 13 are the disciples, i just realized that the other day.

the Xblade is the flaming or spinning sword placed before eden. keyblade war is the war in heaven

Last edited:

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Exactly, if I knew other mythologies better I could point out the exact same stuff over there.
Mount Olympus where the 12 Gods are, it's at the center of your brain where the 13th is but we never go there thus it is "the world that never was" because to us it never was as we never went there.
It's much more interesting to see it in every movie and game ever made then in mythologies though.
When you can see that Maleficent and Aurora is the same person and they're you, then you will know what I'm talking about and that scene when she kiss Aurora will make you all cry.

oh and the darkness covering the world is the flood but we all have that child/ark inside where the light is contained however we build up egos or "walls" to block us of from everyone, therefor "The idea that we all live in the same world is just in our heads, but surely you knew that?" (-Joshua).

wow brother, i like your insight. thats a good theory about the darkness covering the world. and you might not have noticed that the coliseum is actually Jerusalem?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Minor nitpick: "Adam" does not mean "earth." It's an ancient word for "man" or "human."

The X-Blade is "the keys to the kingdom of heaven." They're both made of opposites combined in one (light and darkness, mortal and divine, respectively) and they are both meant to access an otherwise unobtainable realm.

My English teacher once told me, "If you're looking for themes, start with drawing parallels to the Bible." Considering it's such an ancient text, it's no small wonder that a ton of themes and symbolism in modern culture can be found in there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
actually ansem SOD is jesus and xehanort is the father God.
Kingdom Hearts itself is cern

yes organization 13 are the disciples, i just realized that the other day.

the Xblade is the flaming or spinning sword placed before eden. keyblade war is the war in heaven

Ansem SoD is not Jesus. He and the Xehanorts better represent Lucifer. SoD is the one who tempts Riku and Sora with the knowledge of the outside world. Xehanort was young and handsome and a genius but wanted more than what his master would give him.

Then again I don't think you are reading what is being said...

wow brother, i like your insight. thats a good theory about the darkness covering the world. and you might not have noticed that the coliseum is actually Jerusalem?

It is not Jerusalem. It's a made up Greek city.

You're being facetious, methinks.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well that sound like it would be true actually, the rest is bullshit.
All you do is looking for demons, also the darkness or the flood is the emotional turmoil and we build up walls to defend ourselves from that shit when we grow up in this world. Play Persona, it explain the whole Ego thing brilliantly.
Xemnas and Ansem are not Jesus and God by a long shot but remember that Satan is a mirror version of God because they are complete opposites.

Now what's heaven? Where is Heaven? Where is the X-blade? How are people fighting over it and how come they never break in?
(a clue - it's between the pillars)

But really, how is Coliseum Jerusalem?

Last edited:

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Ansem SoD is not Jesus. He and the Xehanorts better represent Lucifer. SoD is the one who tempts Riku and Sora with the knowledge of the outside world. Xehanort was young and handsome and a genius but wanted more than what his master would give him.

Then again I don't think you are reading what is being said...

It is not Jerusalem. It's a made up Greek city.

You're being facetious, methinks.

kairi tempted riku. kairi is lucifer, not ansem SOD.
the very opening of KH1 shows you clearly who temted riku.
rikus name means land right, well in the opening you will remember sora appears on the shore only to find riku standing in the sea.

he begins to run toward riku but then he sees the tide coming in.
then he runs and tries to reach riku but the wave over takes them.

if you didnt notice, this is the SAME EXACT scene when riku steps into the darkness but instead of darkness, its water that we see is taking over riku.

kairi is what ultimately caused the world to fall into darkness and its right there in the opening scene.

not to mention kairi feel to the islands in the meteor shower just like satan was cast to earth and guess who sent her there? Ansem SOD.

xehanort is the father God and Ansem SOD is jesus and DIZ is the anti christ.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
One biiiig problem about that: Xehanort is a creepy old guy who basically wants to initiate an apocalypse for the lolz. Ansem SoD is his worst side incarnate. They're both genocidally insane. Last time I checked, God and especially Jesus were not into evil and genocide and would be the last entities in the universe to be advocating something like the darkness.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I didn't even think about that "knowledge of the outside", I wish more people would talk about this stuff.
When Adam and Eve got tempted with that so called "knowledge" they made themselves aprons of fig leaves. Now Figs blossom on the inside but the leaves just reflect the light and all look the same. They took peoples "opinions" on all kinds of bullshit as knowledge and said "I have to act this way" and "I can't be this happy all the time" or "I have to look happy even when I'm sad" and "I need to like this music and I can't go outside my comfort zone" and "I'm not allowed to stare at her boobs cause she might get offended so just build that temptation up and never talk about it or show it till it overwhelm me and I become a rapist."
So the last one might have been a bit extreme lol but that's the knowledge Riku was given.

In Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth can enter other peoples "worlds" or perspectives because she's not the ego, she's the spirit. Now that ending is even more epic if that was even possible, what have we done?!

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Well that sound like it would be true actually, the rest is bullshit.
All you do is looking for demons, also the darkness or the flood is the emotional turmoil and we build up walls to defend ourselves from that shit when we grow up in this world. Play Persona, it explain the whole Ego thing brilliantly.
Xemnas and Ansem are not Jesus and God by a long shot but remember that Satan is a mirror version of God because they are complete opposites.

Now what's heaven? Where is Heaven? Where is the X-blade? How are people fighting over it and how come they never break in?
(a clue - it's between the pillars)

But really, how is Coliseum Jerusalem?

yes the whole game of KH in an inversion of the bible so it is perverted hence the reason why riku and sora are adam and eve instead of sora and kairi.

however Ansem is definitely the father God and ansem SOD is jesus with out a doubt

isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]things.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Xehanort actually gives everyone his "heart" or spirit and turns everyone into him, this is the same the God the father does. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 1:22

[/FONT]
and he has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment that guarantees everything he has promised us.

1 john 4:13
13By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.

i will explain the rest soon

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kairi was placed there by Ansem SoD. She is the apple if you really want to go that route.

But thanks this proves you are definitely trolling.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
One biiiig problem about that: Xehanort is a creepy old guy who basically wants to initiate an apocalypse for the lolz. Ansem SoD is his worst side incarnate. They're both genocidally insane. Last time I checked, God and especially Jesus were not into evil and genocide and would be the last entities in the universe to be advocating something like the darkness.

you're wrong have you ever read revalations? yea, jesus returns as a righteous judge and slays all the unrighteous.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Kairi was placed there by Ansem SoD. She is the apple if you really want to go that route.

But thanks this proves you are definitely trolling.

actually the paopu fruit is the apple. and im not trolling we can disscuss this, this doesnt have to turn into a arguments or you insulting me.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
if you dont agree with my analysis then please respect my theory and leave it alone, no one asked you to comment

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If people want, I can make an actual thread to discuss religious references in Kingdom Hearts. There is clearly enough to be explored about it. Y'know, without ridiculous comparisons being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back