• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'll audition for Vanitas, hope you don't mind if I put a kind of 'David Gallagher' spin on his voice cuz that's what i'm basing his voice on...kinda Riku-like

Relix

A traveler
Awards
lol y don'tt yaa try voicinn Rikuu?? :p

i would it's just that I have a relatively deep pitch to my voice and the highest i can go is KH1 Riku, kid Riku is a stretch :D

EDIT: right now i'm tryin to figure out how to sync my voice recording to the video

AllEndsWith-

i would it's just that I have a relatively deep pitch to my voice and the highest i can go is KH1 Riku, kid Riku is a stretch :D

EDIT: right now i'm tryin to figure out how to sync my voice recording to the video
Its actually quite easy, just measure the time it takes to say the line(s), say/record it within the same amount of time, and then just line it up with the moment the character speaks.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Its actually quite easy, just measure the time it takes to say the line(s), say/record it within the same amount of time, and then just line it up with the moment the character speaks.

What program are you using to sync your voice?

Darknessshadow

Heya. This is the guy that submitted the First tryout for Vanitas.

I was gunna see about trying out for more characters but er... Well, Dare I say i don't happen to have my mic with me, where I'm at. So I'll have to wait until another time.

On the upside, I'll just wait and see what other characters people haven't been taken and do one of them.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Heya. This is the guy that submitted the First tryout for Vanitas.

I was gunna see about trying out for more characters but er... Well, Dare I say i don't happen to have my mic with me, where I'm at. So I'll have to wait until another time.

On the upside, I'll just wait and see what other characters people haven't been taken and do one of them.

don't worry, there isn't any rush

TwilightChaser37

So, do we need to do separate videos for each character we try out for, or can we just do one for 'em all?

Sorry to be a bother. :embarassed:

Well it's alrightt... but it gets tiresome that I havee to constantly repeat it >.<

anywho, you can makee one single video BUT YOU MUST put some kind of introduction or title slide beforee your recordings of your role(s). =) understandable right??

TwilightChaser37

Heyy everyonee...

I just recently discoveredd from someone around heree that Vanitas's voice actor for the JPN Version is Sora's.
So, idk who it might be for the English releases (but there's a slim chance of Haley Joel Osment to do it... maybee)

So i guess you may usee a Haley Joel Osment as somee idea reference if ur voicing Vanitas
ORRR
You can remain with whatever interpretation you all see fit ^^

Happy Voicinn ppl!! :cool: :wink:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I would really love to voice over in your fandub, Twilightchaser37 but unfortunately I can't because my Vista laptop (which my movie editing software is in) is currently in repaired, thanks to my little brother -_-'' and I had to use an Mac laptop now.

I was a fan dubber myself in Youtube and I was the person who did the Tribute vid of 'In Memory of Organization XIII' one. ^__^

ReverseUnversed

I'll be recording in a few minutes! (You'll have to wait more, khphantom! XD)

EDIT: Downloaded Sony Vegas. How am I going to edit the freaking video? It's too complex!

EDIT²: Nevermind. Just figured out how.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back