• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

*EDITT:
IN THIS KH Project, I'd likee to proudly thank khphantom97 for taking the initiative in assisting me in organizing it. With ur help, KHInsider forum members, we could go where NO OTHER FAN BASE HAS GONE!! In the production of our own Fandub creation with one of the best RPG games KNOWN TO DATE!!!

(I'm gettin a little pridee in there aren't i? i apologize)
anyways, i'm entirely grateful to KHInsider for providing a home for us to compose amazing ideas such as this!! ^.^ And to Square-enix for establishing the landmark for the KH franchise!

Alright everyone. I created a new thread in order to clarify the directions I set for this Fandub project. Here are the links you will be needing:

*EDIT: here's a linkk for the trailer you'll be needing as supplied by khphantom97

BBS JF 10.wmv

You will be needing a microphone and a video editing program (WMM, Sony Vegas, iMovie, etc.). Once you have recorded your voices for your character role, use the Youtube Video Downloader to download the trailer in HQ.
When you do, it comes out as a .mp4 file. (If you do not wish to have it in .mp4, convert it using the downloader to your liking as a .wmv file and the like).

Afterwards, sync your voice recording with the scenes of your character from the trailer. Then, MAKE A YOUTUBE account and post a video response below my BETA in this link:
YouTube - [ENGLISH] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Jump Festa 2010 / Winter Trailer [FANDUB BETA 1]

These directions aree very clear. If you havee any questions, plz enlist them (BUT ONLY IF THE QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ASKED)

*EDIT:
PLZ enlist your audition for your casting roll on this thread plz!! =D

Enjoyy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ^.^ :lol:

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
That was pretty wicked what you did there :)
Terra was your best.
Ven..................... Not so much.
As for people auditioning:
Are you going to be all those parts shown in the trailer or will some be up for grabs as you see fit?

TwilightChaser37

Terra was your best.
Are you going to be all those parts shown in the trailer or will some be up for grabs as you see fit?

lol yaa b4, ppl said my Ven was good. But sadly he failedd to appeal >.< teehee

anyways, wat'd u mean for the others by saying "going to be all those parts shown in the trailer..."?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i want to do Aqua!!! :DD

or vanitas.. i loved his laugh!<33

or pete just so i can do the CAPTAIN JUSTICE SANJOU!

i wanna do utada hikaru's voice :DD

but idont have a mic ;~; >~< well i have a crappy camera with crappy recording but i guess that's ok :D

oo or terra i love his voice<33 wait but nvm ;~;

oh but i love ven's part the last thinghe says<3 x)

TwilightChaser37

Here's the list of the cast who had parts:
*Btw, I've got Master Eraqus and Stitch xP teeheee

Unfulfilled Roles:
- Terra
- Ven
- Aqua
- Master Xehanort
- Vanitas
- *Zack Fair
- Chip & Dale
- Yen Sid
- King Mickey
- Queen Minnie
- Captain Justice (aka. Pete)
- Peter Pan
- The Lost Boys
- Jaq (Mouse that wears RED in Cinderella)
- Cinderella
- The Fairy Godmother
- Maleficent (Villain from Sleeping Beauty)
- Flora (RED fairy from Sleeping Beauty)
- Ansem the Wise
- Young Riku
- Young Hercules
- Dilan (Xaldin)
- Braig (Xigbar)
- Eleaus (Lexeaus)
- Isa (Saix)
- Lea (Axel) [pronounced "Lee"]
- Even (Vexen) [pronounced "Evan"]

Last edited:

TwilightChaser37

Terra was your best.

Srry i got wat urr sayin noww with the help of khphantom97 :p

anywho, all casting parts are open until i get all recordedd auditions of the roles as video responses on the BETA.

So do your best, n make it countt! =)

*EDIT
I'm srry but asking for what you would like to audition for doesn't tell me anythin. The only way i'll count your audition is when you send in ur entry as a video response on the BETA?? Everyone got it?? Just wanna makee suree that's understood alritee guyz?? =D lol

jdeib963

Whoever did Terra's voice is great! I love the annotations lol. No Aqua VA huh?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Come to think of it, with all those roles, I don't mind auditioning for a handful of one-liners.

In addition to Mickey, I'm auditioning for Lea, and Young Hercules.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i want to audition for aqua!

and kairi's "oguu" XDD

and um i also want to do vanitas!! please!! >~< [well at least can i do the vanitas laugh? since i bet no guy would want to do it cuz of your pride =)]

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
is there any specific lines from the trailer that you want us to say, or is it all free stuff? cuz, Terra has like, a gajillion lines in that video?

@Aqua. I would be willing to do that laugh! I do that on a regular basis...when no one is around...when I'm naked...

jdeib963

i want to audition for aqua!

and kairi's "oguu" XDD

and um i also want to do vanitas!! please!! >~< [well at least can i do the vanitas laugh? since i bet no guy would want to do it cuz of your pride =)]

I wouldnt want to do it only because its just too damn epic lmao

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
As much as I would love to audition for Even or Vanitas (my evil/maniacal laughs are legendary in my neck of the woods), I'm afraid I'm a bit short microphone-wise. I might be able to find a means of recording myself, but if not, I'd be more than happy to assist you in the video aspect of the dub. I have a fair amount of experience with Sony Vegas, and can probably edit the audio and video a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back