• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS 0.2 Gameplay features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I was curious about how the gameplay of BBS 0.2 was going to be like. I wonder if there is anything like KH3's system or maybe even retaining an augmented version of KH BBS former command deck.What do you guys think.

Michael Mario

That depends. From what we saw in the trailer, it's more than likely running on III's engine, and if the LinkedIn scoop's only inaccurate piece of information on 2.8 was the name, it's going to feature III's Attraction Flow mechanic. Chances are, 0.2 is going to be a demo for III's gameplay rather than be related to BBS's since it lets the developers work on it alongside III, but there's always the chance I could be wrong.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am only hoping for Command Menu, really. All I need.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I am only hoping for Command Menu, really. All I need.

Given that this is supposed to introduce us to the look and feel of 3, that would be rather counterproductive, since 3 has the regular menu.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
If I had to guess, it'll be very similar to to kh3.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm torn, right? I kind of wasn't expecting my first experience with the game to be an episode where you play as Aqua. I sort of always visualized myself starting as Sora. Obviously 0.2 is a great opportunity to whet the appetite for KH3, since it's still a decent amount of time away.. So I should be excited, but it's a little strange.

Anyone else feel the same?

Anagram

Banned
Given that this is supposed to introduce us to the look and feel of 3, that would be rather counterproductive, since 3 has the regular menu.

Depends on what the final KH3 version is. KH3 is based on KH2's menu, it's not the same as those menus. BBSv2 could have a version of it's own.
I'm hoping it does even because the command deck stuff is extremely overstayed in welcome imo. Dull even.

Axel92

Awards
I don't know, I think the episode will be short, finding and melding commands could be too much

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i think it's not cause nomura said volume 2 will be whole new game were aqua wonder in the ROD and guess visit the fallen worlds
You literally just described 0.2

And also

He never once said that.

Not to mention, "A fragmentary passage" was BBSv2's tagline and was always referred to by Nomura when discussing V2 and that's the subtitle of 0.2. It's clear that they have taken the ideas they had for BBSv2 and turned them into 0.2.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i just saw nomura old interview when he talked about bbs volume 2 he said aqua didn't just wonder in the realm of darkness basically it's full game unlike bbs 0.2
""A fragmentary passage" was BBSv2's tagline and was always referred to by Nomura when discussing V2 and that's the subtitle of 0.2. It's clear that they have taken the ideas they had for BBSv2 and turned them into 0.2."

Regardless of whether or not BBSv2 was ever intended to be a full game or not (Nomura has never said it was, just that "a story exists" for V2), it is clear that as of now, it has become 0.2

YoungXehanort

Website
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
""A fragmentary passage" was BBSv2's tagline and was always referred to by Nomura when discussing V2 and that's the subtitle of 0.2. It's clear that they have taken the ideas they had for BBSv2 and turned them into 0.2."

Regardless of whether or not BBSv2 was ever intended to be a full game or not (Nomura has never said it was, just that "a story exists" for V2), it is clear that as of now, it has become 0.2

huh darn i was waiting bbs volume 2 for long but now it turns out to be just one episode that sucks thanks BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back