• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Fighter(this poll will be closed in three days)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

This the official HECGER KH awards. Throughout this month i will be posting diffrent tipes of awards. THIS WEEK THE FIRST PART OF THE AWARDS IS BEST FIGHTER.

I forgot to put on the poll LION, YUFFIE AND CLOUD

REPLAY WHY DO U THINK THE CHARACTER U CHOSE SHOULD BE THE BEST FIGHTER.;)

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
There isn't enough options. Yuffie is my best fighter. Not based on strength, based on the way she fights and the abilitys she uses.

Non-Existant One

Sora should be awarded the best fighter because he has the neccessary skill to beat any enemy he faces in KH. Also the results of the poll wouldn't be very accurate only because sora's combat skills depend on the players skills, but if you were to exclude the player from the poll he should still win. I shouldn't have to explain why either. The story and everthing that happens does a good job of that.

Shallow

This is a hard poll because all of them are amazing fighters.

I'll go with Sora because he is my most favorite and I think he was better then all of them.

Turgon_67

I vote Sora, but I think Riku will be much stronger now that he is no longer possessed by the darkness.

Rage

poll really don't make since, i mean Sora obviously won overall in the game, but that doesnt actually make him the best fighter,just a strong spirit. as a fighter, i'd have to part with Seph, mostly because he is a man, and because of his amazing skill with his sword (sora just happened to be playing with a wooden sword and then got the keyblade). Sephiroth is overall a MUCH more experienced fighter. Ansem is just a little bitch lol

Rage said:
poll really don't make since, i mean Sora obviously won overall in the game, but that doesnt actually make him the best fighter,just a strong spirit. as a fighter, i'd have to part with Seph, mostly because he is a man, and because of his amazing skill with his sword (sora just happened to be playing with a wooden sword and then got the keyblade). Sephiroth is overall a MUCH more experienced fighter. Ansem is just a little bitch lol

I have to admit you do have a point I'm going to have to still say sora because I've never fought with Sephy... sorry.

Man it'll be so kool to be able to battle with sepphy I be "The One He Fears" would agree with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back