• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: ASAS 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonheart

This is a sequel of Kingdom Hearts:ASAS from the Kingdom Key forums. During the events of the 15 Key Clan, there was another force at large: The Keepers of Heart. The KoP were an ancient clan of thousands, each with their own special power. Their job was to protect the ancient treasure: The Twilight Hearts. Gems with immense power that, when combined, can open a portal to a realm of Twilight. They had protected the Hearts and kept the portal closed. For if the portal was entered by one with darkness in their heart, the Twilight of the universe would be tainted, and the balance between light and dark would be destroyed. But one day, a mysterious entity appeared and completely wiped out the Keepers. As a last resort, the leader, Harlen Gardor, scattered the Hearts throughout the galaxy. The entity set out to find the hearts and was never heard from again.
20000 years later, people from all over the galaxy are beginning to receive powers similar to those of the Keepers, they joined together and embarked on a journey with the hope of finding the Twilight Hearts. However, signs of the entity has appeared throughout the galaxy as well.

This is what a char. sheet should look like:
Name:
Weapon:(1 or 2)
Special Power:(only one)
Personality:
Appearance:
History:

This is mine:
Name: (Hooded Figure)
Weapon: 2 Ultima Weapons
Special Power: Twilight Magic
Personality: Noone knows the actual personality because the figure never reveals anything about itself... atleast, not yet.
Appearance: The figure wears a hooded robe that slightly resembles a Organization XIII robe, however is more mysterious like Xehanort's in the beginning of KHI.
History: The figure past is unknown to all, however, how the figure acts sort-of shows that the history is rather sad.

I know that the char. sheet is odd, but I've always wanted a mysterious character that will gradually reveal more about himself/herself as the story goes on. So, join please so we can start the story.:thumbsup:

Akans

「moriya」
Name: Sylfae
Weapon: Her weapon has two forms - a dark blue handled, silver bladed curved dagger, and a long, dark blue lance, with a silver tipped blade at one end.
Special Power: Extreme speed and agility (Wind-based)
Personality: Cold and aloof, but polite. Unless your fighting her.
Appearance: Dark, night-black hair, with black eyes. A thin scar can be seen on her left hand. She wears a loose black shirt, and loose black pants, with a black belt to keep it up.
History: To be created (as the story moves)

Btw, I wasn't in the last RP. Is this RP open to newcomers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back