• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts... AS A MOVIE!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think NOT! so many people keep saying kingdom hearts will be great as a movie but i dont think so if it came out as a movie i would laugh so hard because the game is already soo over dramatic that it only works for a game but if it were a movie...EPIC FAIL

A

Artorius Rex

Video game movies don't tend to do well. A Kingdom Hearts movie? It would flop really though it won't stop most of the fan-base from watching it.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
this was kinda pointless =/

and yet i do agree it would be fail, BUT like above it wouldnt stop people from watching.

Gram

Banned
Awards
(...another one?)
i agree a movie would suck so bad thats taking a 15hr plust game into a 2hr movie with cospaly wannabes on screen.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
If it was done like Advent children, I think it would be just a little better. I mean, I wouldn't watch it, but I would feel embarassed to hear that a bunch of cosplayers are going to play Sora and his friends.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No.
spacer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back