• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Kingdom Hearts: Arcana Official Struggle Tournament February 2015 Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Welcome to The first OFFICIAL Struggle Tournament Discussion thread!
Current brackets:

7wVEJs9.jpg

I will replace this with a new updated version after each round.
NPC CONTROLERS:
Setzer:SwagStar
Hayner: SwagStar​

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Actually... IF you want we can add you in last minute. Just do some crazy ass, somethings wrong with the force type shit. Run into the Coliseum and get Shlay, then we have two more characters in the Brackets!

Noel

Awards
Different times can solve that matter. Different time, different thread.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Well It doesn't matter honestly. Cloud can travel wherever whenever however fast Cloud does that. There is an upset in time, Twilight Town being the first to appear, but Cloud is already in the Coliseum like you said. So It seems we either need to speed up, and thats where he heads, or we just need to keep our same pace, allowing Cloud to skip around freely as clouds do

cloudl.gif

wolfshadow

So what about for everyone who isn't in the tournament? We just wait until it's over or move the "story" as best as we can without getting to far?

Noel

Awards
We haven't even introduced Cloud yet. If you guys and everyone in Twilight Town doesn't mind. You guys can have him.

Noel

Awards
So what about for everyone who isn't in the tournament? We just wait until it's over or move the "story" as best as we can without getting to far?

For those who aren't in the tournament can probably feel free to explore Twilight Town and create their own subplot. Like trying to think uve' why the Eclipse D— *ahem* OmniChaos' character is being so. Douchey. Like a group meeting while the others mess around like beans and sausauges.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
Hahahaha I like this thread. Only thing is, Cloud has been introduced in the Coliseum thread. I Sephiroth introduced him haha Can you believe it!? Anyways, I'm ready when you guys are. Once we establish the NPC players we can get the tournament running.

I<3Kiari

Awards
Oooooooo...... Noel double posted!!!! Lol jk its fine, so were already up to the tournament? Wow, time flies when your inactive. I need to place a last second entry real quick, Riku may or may not be planning to cheat if he is in the final round..... also everybody here will love the "Defending Champion" I have planned, but i might need to water down his abilities

Noel

Awards
Oooooooo...... Noel double posted!!!! Lol jk its fine, so were already up to the tournament? Wow, time flies when your inactive. I need to place a last second entry real quick, Riku may or may not be planning to cheat if he is in the final round..... also everybody here will love the "Defending Champion" I have planned, but i might need to water down his abilities
You're going to have to tell me in PM on who the defending champion is, so Scrooge can give him so justice and I get a sense on what is going on right now. Let's clear this up. Cloud is or isn't in the struggle tournament?
I'll post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back