• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Aqua's Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Chapter I: Revenge

Aqua walked around the endless routes of the Realm of Darkness.
"It's been so long… I almost forgot how to smile."
Suddenly, Aqua stopped as she encounters a huge castle.
"Could it be?!", the blue-haired woman gasped as she ran down the route. Out of nowhere, countless monsters started attacking her, ripping off one of her sashes.
"Huh?!"
"Take that!", Aqua yelled as she summoned her barrier to shake the monsters off.
"What are you?!", she yells as she wipes her blood away and begins to run.
"Farewell!", she launched a Shotlock.
"Why am I suddenly so weak?", she breathed.
Walking deeper into the City, Aqua looked at the stars, remembering her time with her friends.
"Terra… Ventus…", she sheds a tear.
Aqua reached to the sky, crying.
"What would I give… to spent one more night with my best friends."
She let herself fall to the ground, continuing to sob.

"Aqua."
The Keyblademaster turned around in surprise -- suddenly Terra was standing in front of her!
She ran towards him and hugged the boy.
Finally, she was reunited with her friend.

After what felt like hours, she looked at Terra with tears in her eyes.
"Terra… I've missed you so much!", she looked at the ground.
As Aqua raised her head again, she saw Master Eraqus stabbing Terra from behind! Terra's blood dribbled onto Aqua as she yelled.
Eraqus disappeared, taking Terra's Wayfinder.

…
"What will I do, Terra?", she looked at Terra's body.
"I don't even want anything from my life! I want nobody but the two of you! Just the three of us…", Aqua fell next to his corpse, crying.
…
"Wherever you are… take me with you… Please!"
…
"Let's… let's just sleep like this. Side by side.", she hugged her friend.
"Please don't leave me alone…"

After hours of lying on the ground, she stood up and wiped her tears away. Glimpsing over at her friend, Aqua entered the Castle.
"What the-?!", she exhaled as she suddenly stood in Dwarf Woodlands.
Aqua decided to look around, but everything seemed to be fine.
Suddenly, her Wayfinder started to glow.
"B-but this is impossible!", she looked at it.

Aqua quickly ran towards a bright light and found herself next to a coffin!
"But isn't this Sno--"
Aqua's eyes widened. Ventus was lying in the coffin, splashed with blood.
"Ven?!", she stared at him.
…
"VENTUS, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP, PLEASE!! YOU'RE NOT DEAD, I'M SURE! PLEASE, WAKE UP!! PLEASE VENTUS, PLEASE!!", Aqua cried.
She summoned her Keyblade and smashed the coffin open.
As she managed to lift Ventus up and lay him down, she continued to cry.
Suddenly, Ventus opened his eyes.
"It's your fault I died."
"V-Ven?! What are you talking about?! You're not dead, you're just sleeping, right?!", Aqua sobbed.
"You didn't protect me to the end. It's all your fault. Only Terra was there for me when our Master tried to end my life."
Aqua held her head.
"No, no, no, no!", she exhaled.
As she looked up again, she saw a big mirror - Ventus was gone. Only his Wayfinder was left on the ground, which Aqua picked up.

"He's right.", Aqua heared her own voice.
Suddenly, she saw herself in the mirror, but with a Keyblade.
"You could have saved them, but you were too stupid. You are pathetic.
You don't deserve walking in the Realm of Darkness. You don't deserve to breathe.", her reflection walked out of the Magic Mirror.

Aqua just stared at herself, her heart rate rising.
"IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY DIED!", Aqua yelled at her reflection and attacks it with her Keyblade.
"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!", she stabbed her reflection.
As blood covered up her vision, she was standing next to the shattered Mirror.
"You shouldn't do this to yourself.", she heard Snow White talking.
As she turned around, Aqua wiped her tears away.
"You… aren't real, are you?"
"It doesn't matter. I am here to give you advice and to motivate you!", the friendly Princess smiled.
"Then tell me what to do!", Aqua cried.
…
"What am I supposed to do?! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY LET OUT MY ANGER?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET REVENGE ON MY FRIENDS' KILLER?!", Aqua yelled.
"Trust me, there's nothing I can say to ease you. But I can feel your sorrow, your anger..."
"Then let me do something! LET ME KILL HER!"
"That's not the right way!", Snow White yelled.
"THEN WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY?! What will I tell Ven's friends?! What… what will I tell Mickey and Master Yen Sid?!"
"Maybe… maybe the right thing to do is… to say nothing at all."
Aqua sobbed and walked away.
"You know nothing.", she whispered.

[I literally came home 1 hour ago and started writing this. I didn't eat anything and
Iamsooo tired, so please excuse any mistakes and typos and what not..]

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Aqua's despair makes my heart ache. The Realm of Darkness isn't taking an easy on her, is it? I wonder if all of it was an illusion to make Aqua weak for the heartless to steal her heart? Snow White appearing to try to ease Aqua's frustration was a nice touch. I hope Aqua doesn't lose heart and keeps going forward despite knowing Terra and Ven aren't faring much better despite all she's sacrificed to make things right. I wonder who she meant by 'her' towards the end about killing? Was it herself or a typo? Either way, I enjoyed this piece a lot, Muke. :)

FangirlfromHell

Awards
All I can say about this brief story is: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I read over each paragraph twice and just started bawling as if I was watching Stich has a Glitch! Aqua's horror and reactions are well-written and for something so dark I enjoyed this immensely. My inner KH muses were screaming to Aqua 'Quit telling the fanbase we're dead!' though, like that scene from Brother Bear.

Aqua: Today, I lost my two best friends--
Terra: Aqua...
Ven: We're literally RIGHT here!
Aqua: I miss them so much.
Terra: Quit telling people we're dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back