• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Appreciation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sigurd

dscn33106we.jpg

my friend holding the kingdom key I made. next up, oblivion.

Last edited:

I_Walk_Alone_87

Re: Well, here's my KH appreciation

Good, but one question. WHere's the keychain? Oh, and another, is it plastic or real steel?? Wow, I'm guess i'm full of questions. Is it for sale???

S

Sigurd

I_Walk_Alone_87 said:
Good, but one question. WHere's the keychain? Oh, and another, is it plastic or real steel?? Wow, I'm guess i'm full of questions. Is it for sale???
keychain is currently being made. I'll attach it later. And it's made out of hard-wood. I'm thinking of making a plaster mold and making it out of iron/steel/aluminum. And no, this is one is not for sale.

I_Walk_Alone_87

Sigurd said:
keychain is currently being made. I'll attach it later. And it's made out of hard-wood. I'm thinking of making a plaster mold and making it out of iron/steel/aluminum. And no, this is one is not for sale.

Couldn't fool me, it looked liked steel to me. Are you trying to make other keyblades as well? That must of took a while to make. Maybe you should make the outfit, get a hairpeice, create the monstorus shoes, and call yourself sora.

Ultima Riku

I_Walk_Alone_87 said:
Couldn't fool me, it looked liked steel to me. Are you trying to make other keyblades as well? That must of took a while to make. Maybe you should make the outfit, get a hairpeice, create the monstorus shoes, and call yourself sora.

LOL! I think you should make Heart Unlocker and Ultima Keyblade. Those two are cool.

I_Walk_Alone_87

I've noticed something. There's a little bit of blue on the handle. I don't recall seeing any blue whatsoever in the game. Was this just a add in or something. But hey, it still looks very good. I bow to u.

S

Sigurd

I_Walk_Alone_87 said:
I'm thinking of making the oblivion right now. don't know when that will get off the ground though.

I_Walk_Alone_87 said:
I've noticed something. There's a little bit of blue on the handle. I don't recall seeing any blue whatsoever in the game. Was this just a add in or something. But hey, it still looks very good. I bow to u.
There is blue on the kingdom key. Problem is, the paint that I bought was a MUCH lighter blue than the one in game, so it's a lot more noticable.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i dunno...it just kinda...doesnt look realistic....then again....a giant key being used as a sword isnt exactly 'realistic' but still....it doesnt look that much like the kingdom key at all except for the blade...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

I like it- I think it's definetly looks more realistic than the keyblade in KH- it's somewhat... thinner than the original. But the actual "key" part does look a bit out of proportion. In short; it looks fantastic.

D

dark mew

about that keyblade no afence but it looks ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back