• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Post is up; hope it's okay with you guys. Like I said, it's just some background, and I'll give you guys a hint in that most of these characters are all connected in some way. I'll go back to Leyla and Sav with the next post; now, I want to sleep. I'm at once both jittery and drained, and it's got me exhausted. Later!

Deimos

Awards
@Dream: Your stallion can stay. We won't be here long anyway, not after the shit the Turks just pulled. Kephrii on the other hand, minor character but basically runs the consumed here, sure. Why? Find out next time when Deimos posts after Rhaps. -DBZ outro plays-

@purg: STOP. GETTING. BETTER. STOP. STOP ITTTTTTTT!!!! ;P

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@Skitty: Alright the rust has been crackled now I just need to break it off give me a hella of a good combat post to respond to Skitty x3 so that we may get wild.

@Deimos: You got some solid character development going on so I'll wait to bring Castex your way x3 that or if Purgatory is comfortable with it I'll give their character a spooky hello XD.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*reads the post, looks at Light and raises eyebrow* Do you have any idea who Ari's supposed to be? He's not quite what he seems hon, something that's....never mind. It's not important.

*starts trying to figure out how to respond, besides doing that*

Ari: *dusts self off from Artemus's childishness*

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@Skitty: I know I am taunting your character on purpose Artemis is full of himself XD miss foreshadowing plot girl XD. Wouldn't be true to the character if his own actions didn't get himself into deep trouble after being so challenged by that asshat XD.

Deimos

Awards
@Skitty: Alright the rust has been crackled now I just need to break it off give me a hella of a good combat post to respond to Skitty x3 so that we may get wild.

@Deimos: You got some solid character development going on so I'll wait to bring Castex your way x3 that or if Purgatory is comfortable with it I'll give their character a spooky hello XD.

If you were paying attention, she's already vomit three times since this roleplay started. One of those three times was watching my face melt in front of her with a transmogrification, you can certainly try to 1-up me ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm only going to ask this once, just to confirm/for accuracy. Question for Dream.

Who is being narrated in your post? I'm literally lost. Please explain if its not too much trouble, there were no names given (i must've re-read them 5-times just to confirm this).

@kingdomkeylight - is this a different Artemis from a previous roleplay or completely different character?

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@Deimos: Oh? Well then I'll make sure Green ups ya XD

@Dari: XD your thinking the Explosive/Ice expert Artem Bleause I imagine from my very younger years of KHI. This is a whole different person Artem is a lot more silly.

Deimos

Awards
@kingdomkeylight: unrelated, but "XD" was officially retired in 2012. Careful with that relic old man ;) it's fragile like your
PC Green's soul.

@Ruby Rose: Wonderful post, I wish I could've caught you before we left Halloween Town.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@Deimos: Aw careful kiddo isn't it getting past your bed time ;3. Me & you are going to get along to well I believe XD. Careful you should always fear the calm ones x3.

Actually you know what I know exactly what I am going to do with Castex XD. Better be ready Dream, & Deimos.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@Dari: Were really close in age actually XD. However yes Grampa you are older XD.

*arcs an eyebrow* Really now? I guess I like guys my age, then. *snuggles up next to Dari* XP

@ Dari: It's actually a few different VP's in that post. Except for the two cats in Halloween Town, these characters aren't really supposed to start appearing until the next set of worlds; I just got an idea that I was dying to do as set up, so I let my brain run away from me. I don't really want to name anyone just yet, but if you want their names sooner for your own sanity, I can give them to you. The Halloween Town unknowns will be made known by the end of this World, however; probably next post involving them, in all honesty.

Last edited:
Awards
reply coming this weekend y'all, Cal has some interesting things to say to Trace

Back