• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Rebirth~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
oh-kay! i'm writing up a post now, finally, since things have kinda calmed down for the moment! i miss cal

Awards
Cal refuses to ever say the same to Trace (and I mean she would be lying if she did :p)

Awards
more like she would never admit to missing trace :p

EDIT: It's Wednesday, but I'm still working on the post! Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
Everyone else still here? The silence is deadly. I just talked to purg today and she's here.

Deimos

Awards
per my last post on here, I'm Working On It I Swearrrr

My fingers are getting arthritis, i'm too young for this maannnnnnn.

Been thinking about doing a little filler post that introduces a new character. It's one that's been circling in my head for a couple of weeks now, and it won't leave my brain be...

I encourage things like this, but I do not currently know how many you are managing and would not want to give you more work, please don't do this to yourself ;)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I encourage things like this, but I do not currently know how many you are managing and would not want to give you more work, please don't do this to yourself ;)

*starts laughing* Right now I have two characters; I have legit juggled eight to thirteen before this. This post would actually be introducing pretty much the rest of my characters, but I guarantee that only one or two of them will be getting consistent VP posts unless one of you guys is interacting with the others. One of the characters, to tell you the truth, terrifies me to write POV because I always worry that I'm going to f.uck it up.

Deimos

Awards
sorry; doesn't help that I've been back on my TWEWY BS, too...

No worries mate, take your time.

*starts laughing* Right now I have two characters; I have legit juggled eight to thirteen before this. This post would actually be introducing pretty much the rest of my characters, but I guarantee that only one or two of them will be getting consistent VP posts unless one of you guys is interacting with the others. One of the characters, to tell you the truth, terrifies me to write POV because I always worry that I'm going to f.uck it up.

See, this is why I raise the question, I'm new and this isn't information that I know, so I do thank you for informing me. My personal preference is at the most two, because this a game of time investment and I try my best not to spread myself thin and ensure all of my characters develop in the way that other interactions with other writers will allow/enable.

Last edited:

purgatory

Awards
I'm blowing the whistle on you two. Full CEASE FIRE~!

so how's everyone's weekend going? :3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's okay... learning tabs for a song I've been putting off for some time

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Well I am just waiting on Reforge, and Tyrant really since there in the same area as my character.... though I could post for Artemis

Back