• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

This is my first ever Fanfic, but i do have some writing experience and i will try and make this story as good as possible.

This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned in the story, but this is another boy's story. This is years after Kingdom Hearts 3. Crin is a 16 year old boy living on Destiny Islands and longs to leave, and of course he is a Keyblade wielder. But there is a new evil force besides the Heartless and Nobodies(who have now reappeared) that is really strong and evil

Rating: PG- PG13

Summary: this takes place years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and Sora married Kairi and they had a son named Zern. Rku dissappeared about a year after Zern was born. The Heartless have returned because they feed off the darkness in people's hearts, and if the Heartless returned, then so have the Nobodies. But a new evil has appeared.

Last edited:

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i dont know if im supposed to give ideas or not but,

1.(thinking in mind)"Where am I,ithink im dreaming ,b.b..but i can`t move w...whats going on whats that light over there?"Crin starts drifting away from the light. "Whats happenin! he shouted. Sora,Riku,Kiari,HELP!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" He wakes up dripping with sweat with the three gathered round him.

(i post more when i have the time)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
This is my first ever Fanfic, but i do have some writing experience and i will try and make this story as good as possible.

This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned in the story, but this is another boy's story. This is years after Kingdom Hearts 3. Crin is a 16 year old boy living on Destiny Islands and longs to leave, and of course he is a Keyblade wielder. But there is a new evil force besides the Heartless and Nobodies(who have now reappeared) that is really strong and evil

sounds sexy. what are the new bad guys like. reappeared are they unbirths?

so i guess seeing twohearts gave idea's i should too.

sora (or riku) should go to fight this evil which is on the island not the main land. crin tags along behind without sora or riku knowing. sora (or riku, or hell even both) is beaten. crin comes rushing out of hiding. sora no dont die.... sob*. (that was actually me crying, but crin should also.) sora pass's keyblade onto crin.

fireflame

These are both really good ideas, but i was thinking of not incuding Sora, Riku and Kairi that much. They will be in there and Crin will fight alongside some of them at one point but I'm focusing on Crin's tale.

Last edited:

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Since i havnt finished it yet there problably gonna be talked about at the BeGGings and the END and maby in dreams or flashbacks but not very often.I am also currently working on another story so i have to do 2 at once.But i was working up to where hes leaves the island and he may be realated to sora.And the way he got off the is island was like there was like a door in his room.(like at destiny islands)

fireflame

Intro:

Crin was walking along a street when he saw someone with a mask on. The person looked at him and vanished. Crin looked down and saw that there was an orange puddle under him. He struggled and tried to get out of it but he was sucked under.

The next thing he knew he was lying on a cold ground. Crin stood up. He looked down at the floor and saw that he was on a glass floor with pictures of Riku, Kairi, and Diz. He had never seen these people before and was confused and curious. But before he could question and further, three gold tables appeared.

The tables each had something different. A long dagger, a staff and a shield. A voice spoke out of nowhere. "choose wisely, you have greatness in you. There is an adventure waiting for you, but there's nothing to fear."

Crin walked to the dagger and the voice spoke again

"The power of the Warrior
A weapon of devistating strength.
Able to attack and destroy.
Is this the power you desire?" Crin nodded.

"you have chosen your destiny" the voice said. The sword changed into a Key

The tables dissappeared and the floor dropped out from Crin. He fell through the air and suddenly landed softly on another glass floor with pictures of Mickey, a masked figure and a girl with a friendly face. Crin was confused again but the voice spoke again. "your enemies will come out of nowhere but you will know what to do." Some strange silver creatures appeared and Crin swung the Keyblade and they all dissappeared. A stairway appeared with a white light at the top, and Crin proceded. He stepped into the white light at the top and then he saw his town, Twilight Town.

"Soon it will dissappear" said the voice and Twilight Town started crumbling. " It will be no more and it will be difficult to restore" Twilight Town looked ruined and it was swarming with silver creatures. Crin walked forward and then a demonic gold creature appeared. Crin backed away frightened. The Keyblade appeared in his hand and Crin felt brave. He jumped at the demon's head and started slashing at its head. He dropped to the ground and it's hand started slamming onto the ground, trying to hit him. Crin jumped up and ran up its hand and slashed strongly at its head. The creature dissappeared and Crin once again dropped to the ground. The orange portal appeared under his feet and sucked him in.

Last edited:

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
A GREAT starts but piking the sword and leave the shield is to originll it could be like he picked up the STAFF and LEFT the SHIEILD or SWORD.

(Just so you know ,dont flame their just SUGGESTINOS you dont have to do any of them.)

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Your a great writer, its really intriging (sp?) is there a love story in it? if not there should be

fireflame

@ Aquavenkeyblade- i wouldn't flame your hard work, that's just evil.
@Aliahya- thank you, that means a lot, there will be some romance in there
Rep woulld be appreciated :)

Last edited:

fireflame

okay, that works

Chapter 1

Crin sat on the roof of the bell tower in Twilight Town eating Twilight Town’s famous Sea Salt ice cream. He was pondering leaving the town, as there was nothing really interesting there. He had just won the thrall competition yesterday; Rel was still no match for him, no matter what he said. He finished the ice cream and stood up and descended the stairs off the bell tower. He thought of the odd dream he had last night. Since then he had forgotten most of it, but he vaguely remembered Twilight Town collapsing. He got to the bottom of the stairs and ran into Mink and Rayba, his two best friends.

“Oh hey guys” Crin said with a smile. “Wazzup, dude”, he (Mink) said. “I still can’t get over that thrall battle against Rel that you crushed him in yesterday, it was epic.” Rayba pushed past Mink and grinned at Crin. “Can we see the trophy again Crin” she asked joyfully. “Sure, it’s at my house” said Crin. “Then let’s go man” Mink started walking down a large side alley towards Crin’s house while Crin and Rayba followed.

About halfway there, a sneering voice stopped them. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t the big, bad Thrall champion” Rel, the neighborhood bully and his cronies Crimon and Zelda walked into their path, blocking their way. “Just because you cheated your way into victory at the thrall tournament does not mean that you can walk freely on MY streets” said Rel angrily. “Your streets?!” said Mink furiously. “These are everyone in Twilight Town’s streets and ANYONE can walk freely on them.” “We are the Special Defenders, protectors of Twilight Town and what we say goes” said Rel crossing his arms while Crimon and Zelda stood behind him. “Defenders of Twilight Town?!” said Rayba, laughing. “You bully all the kids in the town and they need defending from you.” “Shut up scum” Rel glared at her. “If some snot nosed kids won‘t pay the toll for walking on our streets in exchange for our protection, then they deserve to get bullied. What are they going to do, tell their parents, or the mayor? No, because they won’t believe them. Their parents obviously won’t believe them and neither will the mayor, because he was the one that gave us this position.”

“You’re nothing but a weak coward” Rayba said, glaring daggers at Rel. Rel laughed, his chain necklace moving as he laughed. “If we were cowards, then we couldn’t protect this pitiful town, now could we? And you’re one to talk about weak, scum. You alone couldn’t handle all three of us in combat and got beaten down.” Crimon and Zelda laughed and Rayba looked humiliated. Mink stepped forward and shouted at Rel. “Listen dirtbag, three against one in a small alley wasn’t fair at all. Now, Crin beat you fair and square at the Thrall tournament yesterday. You were the champion then, Crin is the champion now, drop it and deal.” Rel pushed Mink hard and he almost fell.

“if Crin is all you say he is, then let him prove it in a street fight” Rel pulled out his Thrall weapon. “It’s a shame they still use these old struggle weapons for the thrall battles, even though it’s a new name.” Rel then went into a battle pose and shouted at Crin, “Come on Crin, prove yourself, or are you chicken” Rel sneered. Crin pulled out his own thrall weapon, walked forward, faced Rel and went into his own battle pose. “So it’s the fight between man and wuss” said Rel while Crimon and Zelda laughed. Crin smiled “Okay wuss, let’s get this started”

Last edited:

fireflame

I will, this is only part of chapter 1, i'll put chapter two at the top of the post when it starts. This is too short for a chapter in my opinion also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back