• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Book 1: Lessons Of The Dark!

chapter 1

The Great Deku tree

Once,on a shiny day on Destiny Island,Rocket and his friend Zereth were having a race to name their raft. All of a sudden,A man in black appears in front of them.The man says,"Zereth,you belong to the dark now!" "No way", Zereth replied.The man suddenly pulls Zereth into a dark hole! "Zereth!", Rocket yells,the man summons little black creatures, "come now, Here are a few toys." Rocket takes his sword and starts to slash,but he goes right through the black creatures!"you cannot destroy the Heartless with a simple sword!" The man all of a sudden dissapears! A shiny object appears in Rocket's hands,He then slashes the heartless with it, killing them!

"Kairi! I hope she is alright!" Rocket exclaimed. He then races to Kairi's room and finds she is missing,But he sees a dark whole. "Maybe if I jump in this hole,It will lead me to them!" Rocket yelled.
Rocket jumps through the hole,and finds himself at Princess Peach's castle.The shiny key shaped object disappers. A man named Kharg walks up to him and asks, "What was that object?" "Not sure....." replied Rocket.

A man dressed differently than the man before,appears on top of the castle. "This castle now belongs to the dark!" yelled the man. "Zereth?" asked Rocket,as he climbed the castle walls. "Who is this,Zereth you speak of? No matter....this castle belongs to darkness now! "Zereth......You may be a friend, but I can't let you do that!" Rocket climbed on top the castle. The shiny key shaped object appears again, but a new sword appears in the man's. "Kya!" yelled Rocket, as he kept slashing at the man! The man disappears,and heartless start to flood the castle! "Get down! We can take my gummi ship!" Kharg said.Rocket jumps down and they board the ship. They see the king run out and disappears.

As they are riding along, a meteor strikes the ship! The ship ends up far into another world. "what was that?", asked Rocket. "I don't know!" answered Kharg. All of a sudden, A boy named link runs and crashes into Rocket. "I'm sorry, The great Deku Tree summoned me! I must go!" The boy said. "Where are we,and who is the Great Deku Tree?" asked Rocket. "The Great Deku tree is someone who watches over us all, and we are in the Kokiri forest!" The boy runs off into a dark but narrow meadow.

"Maybe we should follow him" said Rocket. "I think so too" replied Kharg. The party goes in and follows link.
They see the giant tree. "Link.............Please.......stop..........m y sicknes..................here is........the..........enterence" mumbled the tree. "Link,can we help?" asked kharg. "yeah sure, I need all the help I can get, Navi,My fairy will also help!"

The party steps inside of the tree. Heartless start appearing. The man from Destiny Islands now appears again! "We neet again, Rocket?" "What is he talking about", asked everyone. "He kidnapped my friends!"
"now,kidnapping is such a harsh word, I tend to say taking." said the man. The blade appears again, and Rocket runs up and attacks the man. The man blocks and blows him into a whole. The party jumps in after him.

"Who is that man?" asked Rocket. "I'm not so sure........but I know we are close to the problem!" said Link.
"Through that door." The party walks through the door,and finds a HUMUNGUS, creature. "A heartless!", exclaimed Rocket! The shiny blade appears one last time and the party attacks. Once defeated, It drops a green stone. "What's this?", asks Link. The green stone floats up, and the Blade shoots a beam at it! The key shaped blade disappears. "What?" asked Rocket. "We should get out of here!" The party runs out of the tree. "Great Tree, I hope you are better!" said Link,as he walked out. The tree does not respond!
"I think he is dead," explained Rocket. ".............NO! I failed to protect him!"Link cried. "He was going to die soon anyway....." Rocket said.

After Link cheered up....."You guys need supplies for your ship right? In return for helping me,I will give you some!" "Thank you so much" thanked Rocket. Let's get going," Kharg exclaimed.

....................to be continued............................

this will prob be my last one I make of this.GET CHAP 2 UP LATER

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
appearently,no one responded oh well........

Chapter 2
Reploids

While Kharg and Rocket were flying in the gummi ship, Kharg asked, “You’re looking for your friends right?” “Yeah,” Rocket replied. “Well, I am looking for the king too, I saw him disappear,” Kharg said as he was flying the ship. “What happened?” asked Kharg. Rocket told him everything that happened on Destiny Islands.

“Maybe we should start looking?” Kharg asked Rocket as he was pointing to worlds.
“Perhaps we should start there,” Rocket pointed to a world that looked like it was run by robots. “Ok, we’ll go to that world,”

They land in the world. They see a man with long blonde hair, and a man in blue.
“Kya!” the man with long hair said as he slashed the robotic heartless. “Be careful here,”
“I’m Zero,” said the man with long hair. “I’m X," said the blue man. “Rocket,” said Rocket as he walked closer to the tower. “I’m Kharg,” said Kharg as he followed. Rocket asked
“Have you seen a man with long hair, and he kind of has an Island like attitude? Or a girl like that?” “Or a king,” added Kharg. “Nope, sorry.” X said as he was brushing things off his shoulder. “Sorry we can’t help you out,” Zero said as he put his sword away.

“Hey, do you want to come with us,” asked X. “Sure,” said both Kharg and Rocket as they turn and face them. They walk in the tower. A guy named Shadow follows them.
Shadow introduces himself, and walks along with them. A huge pillar suddenly comes down. “Look out!” Kharg yelled. They split into two groups. Rocket had to go with Zero. Kharg went with Shadow and X. “We’ll meet up top, ok?” Zero said as he ran up the stairs with Rocket. They come across a computer that they need a password for. “Try heartless!” Rocket said. The password worked. They climb to the top floor. Shadow, X, and Kharg walked up to the top floor. “You all right?” asked X. “We are fine,” said Zero and Rocket.

Suddenly, a large hippo comes crashing through the walls. “This must be the enemy!”
Zero said, pulling his sword out. X first shoots the beast with his buster. The key shaped blade appears again. Zero, Rocket, Kharg, and Shadow all came up and slashed the beast.
Rocket comes up, and scores the finishing blow! The beast is defeated. A large beam shoots out of the beast, creating a key hole just as it did in the tree. A beam shoots out of the key shaped object, shooting the key hole. Both disappear. “Well, I guess they are not here.” Said Rocket as the blade disappears.
“Well….we should get going,” Rocket turned to Kharg. “Yeah,” Rocket replied. They walked all the way down. They boarded the gummi ship and left.

What will happen?What world will they go to next? No one knows!

I know it's not as good as chapter 1............but, I tried

(if anyone doesn't know what game this is from, Its from "Megaman X Command Mission"

I already have chapter 3 thought out,written on paper.Now I must type.(well atleast I think.)

can you guys rate this out of 10 and then tell me why you rated what you did?for both chapters?

I believe my bro and dad have to work tomorrow,so I might get the chap3 written (maybe posted,if I have time)

Edit: Come on, if you view it...post a comment or advice!Not getting much.

Edit2: this is wierd, no replies....oh well, I'm gonna get chap 3 posted, so this will be a long reply

Chapter 3
The Heartless and Ansem

“I hope they do great on the next mission,” said Rocket as they were flying along.
They soon enter a mysterious area, all covered with black and dark clouds. The gummi ship lands. They see a man. “Leon!” Kharg said, running over to him. He is holding a gun blade. Then they see an entire army of 10,000 heartless or so, surrounding them. The key shaped blade appears again.

Suddenly, the man from Destiny Islands appears before them. The man says, “welcome to my world,” “Look out!” Rocket screamed as a heartless ran towards Leon, defeating it.
“I know you have many questions Rocket,” said the man in black, “but they will have to wait until next time, attack, heartless!!!!” Heartless soon start to attack, coming from all ends. The party tries to fend them off as much as they can, but a door soon appears, and time stops itself. The key shaped blade shoots the keyhole of the door, unlocking it. “Through here,” Rocket said screaming, and running in the door. The others follow him.
Time seems to of continued, and the man disappeared.

“Finally, we’re back,” said Leon walking in a new bright world. “Where are we?” asked Rocket, walking with Kharg and him. “We’re in a world called Twilight Town.” Leon responded. “Lets go back to the back alley and talk. They head to the back alley.

“Who is that man?” asked Rocket while sitting down. “His name is Ansem, I believe”
Leon responded. “He is definitely a man of the dark.” “What is this key shaped blade I keep getting?” Rocket asked. Leon responds, “That is called the Key blade, it unlocks the darkness in people’s hearts, it can be used to defeat Ansem.” “But I didn’t want it,” Rocket says. “The key blade chooses it’s own master,” Leon responded, “You got it, so there’s no use whining about it, perhaps it will help you find your friends.” “I might as well use it then, but how come it picked me?” Rocket asked. “The blade looks for three things, Kindness, bravery, and the power of the light.” “What are heartless?” Kharg asked. “They are things of the dark looking for darkness in people’s hearts, then they capture the heart.” Leon responded. “Why?” Rocket asked. “Good question, I don’t even know,” Leon answered.

“Ok, thanks for the lesson, aw crap, the gummi ship was left with that world,” Kharg said. Leon throws him the keys for his garage. “Take mine,” he says. “Thank you,”
Rocket responded. They then fly off.

Who is Ansem, what do the heartless want?

No one knows, but we will find out soon

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm... It's pretty decent. I enjoyed it alot, but, not extremely drawing me in alot. About 7/10. Keep it up and keep working on it.

DenizenofDarknes

This is awesome! Ilove the combos of Ansem, Leon (Squall), link, navi, great deku tree, and X! Wherd u get Rocket and Kharg and Zereth?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Rocket was the first thing that came to my head, I thought i'd put kharg in there, he's from a video game called "Arc The Lad" and zereth was a suggestion. does that answer your question?

edit:come on, plz some more replies! what did you like? what did you dislike? tell me.

I'm not gonna get chap 4 posted until I get about 6 or 7 more replies, and I get it thought out and written.I think I know what world they go to. but no spoilers.

edit2:This is getting wierd,I only have like 2 replies from other people. I posted chap 3 the day before yesterday I think

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I thought that the story was great but make sure that next time you slow down with the story and take your time it would be 100 times better than before.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
mkay thx I will begin to write chap 4 either later today or tomorrow

edit: ok, I have most of it thought out, I will begin typing.

Edit2: Here it is........

Chapter 4
The Paper World

“We should continue looking for our friends,” Rocket said, as he was looking at different worlds. “Yeah, we should.” Kharg said. “We should check there” Rocket said, pointing to a paper like world. They land in the world, but while going down, they notice they are in a form of paper. “We are like the rest of the world.” Kharg said. They land, but they see a large man, but he is in the form of a turtle, with huge spikes. He looks like he is commanding the heartless now.

The turtle yells, “Heartless,” he points to the gummi ship, “get them, we do not allow anyone to save this world from its paper like form!” The heartless reach the group, attacking them, the key blade appears in his hands, then he slashes every last one, killing them. Suddenly, a man who looks like Zereth appears atop a roof. “Rocket, will you stop it? You will never find Kairi!” “Zereth? Is that you?” Rocket asked, looking up at the roof. “Your voice cannot reach him,” the man said. “You’re not Zereth!” Rocket yelled, jumping up on top the roof. The man’s weapon appears, and Rocket slashes, and suddenly the man disappears. Rocket looks down, sad, he is very depressed. A man with a red hat appears on top the roof. “My name is Mario,” the man said with an Italian like accent. “Rocket, that’s my friend Kharg.” Rocket replied. “I am looking for something to change my world,” Mario said, “it has been cursed, that’s why it is paper.” “Have you seen a girl or a guy that looks and acts like they are from an Island?” Rocket asked. “Sorry, I haven’t seen anyone like that,” Mario replied. “Man, oh well, do you want some help?” Rocket asked. “Sure” Mario replied.

The party travels to a forest. “I’ve heard of this Cornerstone of light,” said Mario, “It might be the key to this paper world,” they see a dark castle. “Perhaps Bowser could be in there?” “Who is Bowser?” Rocket asked. “He is a turtle like man,” Mario responded.
“We saw him, he commands those dark creatures, Mario.” “I know he does,” he responded. “Lets go to the dark castle,” he said as they were walking in the forest.

They reach the castle. Heartless appear! They attack, but Rocket and Kharg kill all of them. They walk into the castle, they spot more heartless, and they kill all of them. They walk to the top floor of the castle. “Bowser!” Mario screamed. “Welcome, I can see the heartless didn’t stop you?” “Nope they didn’t, and now you’re going down,” Mario said as he jumps on him. Bowser tried blocking the key blade, but because he had no weapon, just claws, he sliced it off because he was just paper. They defeated him. “NO! The cornerstone of Light!” Bowser screamed.

The party grabs the cornerstone of light. “Let’s go back to the castle!” They hurry back to the castle. The party puts the stone back in its spot.

The world turns back to normal!! “We are real!” said the party, jumping up and down!
“Thanks for all your help, is there anything I can do?” Mario asked. “If there is ever the boy or girl I mentioned earlier in this world, will you give me a message?” Rocket asked.
“Sure thing, I will try to.” Mario responded.

“We should get going, Kharg,” Rocket said to him. “Ok, lets go…” They say their goodbyes, and then leave.

Where are Zereth and Kairi? Who was the man on the roof?
We’ll find out on the next chapter, maybe.

I will now make chap 5, it will be a lot longer.

chap 3 is prob the best huh?

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Well it's good... decent and umm... I agree on Angelsinflight, it's a little rushed and also I think something's missing... I don't know what it is but I just felt that something is missing in your story. Well overall, I like how the story flowed and can't wait to see more chapters. 8/10

Q

Banned
...double-space between all dialouge between characters.

Otherwise, DO NOT RUSH the story. Let your readers drool, become mad, even rage as they read every word - build up the climax of the story at a pace where the reader will want more like crackheads want crack.

:D

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
ok, here it is chap 5

Chapter 5
The Door To Darkness

“Incoming message!” Rocket said as a red light on the screen was flashing. “It’s from Leon,” The message reads “You guys, remember the door we walked through? I have a lot of info on that, plus a lot more, come back to Twilight Town, and go to the back alley.” “I guess we should go?” Kharg said as he read the message.

They travel back to Twilight Town. They go to the back alley. They spot Leon standing around, waiting. “Glad you could come,” he says. “What is this about that door?” Rocket asked. “That door is special,” Leon replied, “we were on the other side of that door, I found out it has its own name, Kingdom Hearts.” “What are you talking about, we traveled there with the gummi ship.” Rocket said. “I know, I’m not sure on how that happened, but it did.” Leon replied. “The door has been called The Door To Darkness, by some people, yet the doors real name is Kingdom Hearts, they say all that is in it is darkness, and as for Zereth…. Well, he was taken over by Ansem, he gave into the darkness he had in his heart. That is something YOU and Kharg must never do….”

“Thanks a lot. We needed this information.” Rocket said, as he shook his hand.
“Zereth might be on the other side of that door now,” Leon said. “He could be waiting for you.”

“Wow,” Rocket replied. “I suppose we should go check it out, but how, where is the door?”

“The door is hidden inside a secret world, I do not know where it is, or which world it is, or what it is called, I just know the information I just gave you,” Leon said, leaving. “I will leave here for now, feel free to search around here for any clues.”

“We will, thanks,” said Kharg as he was waving goodbye.

Rocket asks, “I guess we should have a search of the back alley?”

“Yeah,” Kharg replied.

They will have a search around.

What exactly is the Door To Darkness?
We'll find out later

(I decided to make this one short, simply because it is really just adding information to what is really going on in the storyline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back