• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Side [O R I G I N A L]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Another Side (Please Read & Review)

Namine
Chapter 7
The Room of Awakening​

Why was I born? We aren’t meant to exist. Nobodies are nobody. We have no hearts. We were never meant to exist.

Riku walked into my room. “Hurry,” He said, “Because of what you pulled yesterday I shouldn’t be doing this.” He was referring to me entering the fake Twilight Town. He opened a Corridor or Darkness. “C’mon” We walked through. We appeared inside Castle Oblivion.

“Riku,”

“I know,” He opened a Corridor. “I’ll be back later.” He left

I wandered the castle. I needed to know why I was born here. I am the only Nobody that was ever born here.

I felt a presence. I same presence that I felt the last time I was here.

As I walked through the hallways of the castle I stopped. Something was happening. I saw the outline of a door.

“Namine?”

I turned to see Axel. Number 8 of the Organization.

“Axel, Why are you here?”

“I’m not a servant of Xemnas, I can do what I want. Got it memorized?” He walked closer to me. “So, why are you here?”

“I don’t know. But I want to.”

“Eh… That means?”

I didn’t answer.

“Well, I’m here on Organization business. Xemnas has me on a hunt for some room.” He looked at the outline of the door. “I think you found it.” He opened a Corridor of Darkness.

“Axel,”

“Yeah, Yeah. I didn’t see you.” He was about to walk through but he paused and said, “You didn’t see me, Got it Memorized.” He walked through.

I saw something in my head. I saw a young Kairi and a girl with blue hair. The girl with blue hair put a spell on Kairi’s necklace and then it was over.

“What did I just see?”

The same necklace I saw appeared around my neck. “What’s happening?”

The outline of a door became a real door. It opened and I walked into the room. It was a big white room with a chair in the middle. Why would Xemnas look for this place?

A voice came from the chair, “Aqua? Aqua, is that you? Is Terra with you?”

“No, this is Namine.”

“Namine… How did you get here? Only Aqua can find this room.”

I remembered the blue haired girl I saw in my head. “Is Aqua the girl with blue hair?”

“Yeah, that’s her… Wait! You know Aqua!?”

“No, Sorry”

I walked closer to the chair. “Who are you?”

“I’m Ven.”

“Ven… Ventus?” The name came to me.

“How did you know?”

“I don’t.”

“Sit”

“Huh?”

“You can sit if you want.”

I sat down in the chair and something happened. There was a glow of light.

“Namine, it is you.” I stood up but when I did I exited the body that I was in. “Kairi made you, Namine. You are light.” I looked at the chair to see Roxas sitting in the chair. He wasn’t conscious.

“What just happened, Ventus?” No answer. “Ventus?” There was still no answer in The Room of Awakening.

I left the room. The necklace disappeared from my neck and the door disappeared. What happened?

A Corridor of Darkness appeared in front of me and Riku walked out. “C’mon” And we left back to the Mansion.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Vanitas
Chapter 8
Awakening​

Another species of creatures have appeared on the islands today. Different from the Heartless, they follow me. I rule over these creatures and I control them, I am even their source. I own them. These creatures are the Unversed.

I summoned a Flood to me. I, being the source of the Unversed, am the only one who can communicate with them. “I need to test my powers, but this world is fake. If this world is fake, then there must be a way out. “ I summoned 3 more Flood, “I need the four of you to find the Keyhole to this world.” They left.

Yesterday, after the invasion of the Heartless, I became different. Along with my changes I became more powerful. I have learned the power of Darkness and I have easily mastered it. I can summon my Keyblade by will but the Keyblade wield isn’t the one I wielded before. This one is black and silver, with two blue eyes. These blues eyes are the same to the ones on the Keyblade that Riku, the one who helped me fight the giant Heartless, had.

My appearance has also changed. I look like Sora. I don’t look exactly like him for I have black hair and gold eyes. I now where a suit of darkness and cover my face with a mask.

I sensed a presence. “Ansem,” I turned around to see Ansem standing in front of me, his Guardian standing behind him.

“You have returned to me, Vanitas.”

“Returned to you? Who are you really?” His Guardian disappeared and a Keyblade appeared in his hand. His Keyblade is white and black and it too has one of the blue eyes on it.

He talked to his blade, “Can we make him remember?” He then spoke to me, “Does the name Xehanort mean anything to you?”

“Xehanort?” I paused to think, “No. The name means nothing.”

“I guess I have to risk it. Stand Still.”

“Huh?” And before I even realized it, he pierced he chest with his Keyblade.

“Don’t fail me, Vanitas”

“What!? Argh!” The screamed in agony. He pulled his blade out and I fell to my knees. I started to fade away. “Why?”

Ansem’s appearance changed. He appeared as an old man. Memories flooded to my brain.

“Master Xehanort.”

“It’s been a long time Vanitas. Ten Years.”

“Ten Years?”

“That’s right Van. We need to go Vanitas, but we cannot leave this world, because I am damaged. I will take control of you, Vanitas. Once we are there I will awaken you again. Just Wait.”

“Okay, Master.” He merged with me and everything went black and then white. I saw Four others then it all disappeared.

It seemed like no time had passed but I was in a room a moment later. I looked at the Keyblade and blue armor on the ground. They were Aqua’s.

Ansem stood next to me, “Vanitas, this is the Chamber of Repose.”

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Vanitas
Chapter 9
Xemnas and The Chamber of Repose​

The Chamber of Repose. It felt as this place wasn’t just this place. I felt the Land of Departure. These places are connected. I turned to Ansem, “Ansem,” I asked, “Is this Radiant Garden?”

“So you remember,” he said “No, this isn’t Radiant Garden anymore. This place is now called Hallow Bastion.”

“Hallow Bastion…” The name suited the place. I searched through the memories that I received from my other two lives. The lives of Sora and Roxas. The place has changed a lot.

We heard footsteps.

My former Master spoke, “There’s someone I’d like you to meet.”

The door of this room opened and a man wearing a black cloak walked in. No, not a man. He has no heart.. or an active one, I felt a heart sleeping in him… The life of Roxas gave me what I needed to know. He was a Nobody. He is the leader of Organization 13, No. 1, Xemnas.

He stopped and looked at us. I looked at his face and thought of someone I knew before. He resembled Terra. The pieces were coming together. Master Xehanort’s plans failed. When he took Terra’s body, he lost to the darkness. I looked at Ansem, “You’re a Heartless?”

“Vanitas?” Xemnas said, “How?” He paused and look at Ansem. “Ansem. What did you do?”

“It’s easy to turn light into darkness.”

“Light to Darkness? Ven!”

He called me Ven. More memories came to my head, I saw my destruction. I was destroyed by Aqua. I had the X-Blade but it and I were destroyed. I looked at the armor. “Is she dead?”

“No,” Ansem said, “Terra took control of his body and stabbed himself with my Keyblade. We fell into darkness but Aqua saved us to save him. She fell the rest of the way into the Realm of Darkness.”

I became enraged. “Damn!” I summoned my Keyblade. “Sora locked the Door to Darkness, now I’ll reopen it. I’ll destroy Aqua!”

He grabbed he shoulder, “Calm down. She’s been in there for about eleven years. She’s either dead or dying.”

“Don’t Ignore me Xehanort!” Xemnas said, “Is this Vanitas actually Ven?!”

“Emotion? From a Nobody? I guess Terra and Eraqus do affect you. Your just like how Roxas was.”

“Was?” He paused. A tear rolled off his cheek, and he spoke in the voice identical to Terra’s. “You killed Ven.” He looked at me. “Ventus, I’ll get you back.”

“Don’t call me Ventus,” I yelled as I summoned my Keyblade.

“Do it,” Ansem tempted me, “Destroy him. He won’t fight back. He’ll won’t want to kill you because he thinks he can save Ven.”

“Ven deserved what he got.” I pointed my Keyblade at Xemnas. “You’ll get it too!” I jumped at Xemnas. He quickly dodged my attack.

He held something in his hand. He stared at it. “Ventus, Aqua… I have on goal that I must achieve, I’m sorry.” It was their good luck charms.

He quickly moved behind me and hit me in the back to the ground.

“Vanitas,” Ansem said, “Fight back!”

“Shut up!” I jumped in the air. “Terra, you’ll just become ‘Another’.” I swung my Keyblade down at him.

“I am not Terra anymore.” He jumped into my attack and I pierced his heart. “I am already just ‘Another’.” I removed the Keyblade from his chest. “But I must be Terra again.” His appearance changed and he appeared as the Terra I once knew. He was the Terra I once knew.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Ansem: The Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 10
An Old Friend​

I have been in this body for a long time. The body of Riku, the boy I tried to destroy, so I could use his body as my own. I have no body, no vessel.

But I am slowly recovering.

Riku is, unknowingly, letting me recover. When he fought the Nobody of Sora, Roxas, he accepted the Darkness so he could defeat him when he was about to lose. That darkness is mending the wounds of my heart, that were afflicted upon me by Sora, Riku and by Kingdom Hearts itself.

It’s been two days sense the battle between Riku and Roxas. Two Days of Recovering.

Riku has entered a fake world. The world resembles Destiny Islands and Twilight Town. He, the one I’ve been looking for, is in here.

He has been missing for a long time, and somehow his heart found its way into Roxas. It can’t be a coincidence that his heart found its way to the Nobody of Sora. There has to be more. But who is it that I found, Ventus… Vanitas… Which is it?

Riku spoke back to my thoughts with a question. “What,” he asked.

I ignored Riku and decided to tap into Ven’s heart. I’ll speak to him. I started to slip out of Riku’s body, leaving a small portion of my existence in Riku. He felt me exiting, “What are you doing?”

I told him, “Part of me is still in you, so I can come back. I just need to say hello to a friend. Don’t worry, I will never give up on changing you Riku.” Only the last statement was a lie. If I could get my hands on the bodies of a stronger wielder, like Terra, Ven or Aqua. I would take it instead, but unfortunately, only Terra’s body’s location is known, and he and Eraqus are too much to defeat, but that doesn’t matter to me anymore. I’ve lost my chances, and I must continue until I’ve reached me goal.

When most of me was out of Riku I touched into Ven’s heart. All darkness in it was absent, a result of Vanitas being destroyed. Ven cannot live like this. But I am a heart of pure darkness, a Heartless. I can attach to him and live in the real world, but this can also be the key to getting Vanitas and the X-Blade back. Yes. The X-Blade. I can open Kingdom Hearts if I get it. I must get it.

I attached myself to Ven’s heart. I looked at the condition of Ven’s heart, it was very damaged. I started to mend him with the Darkness. He woke but didn’t become conscious on the outside. The ground he stood on was a picture of Sora and his friends.

By looking into his heart I saw what this place is. Twilight Islands. A place created by Ven from his memories of the lives lived as Sora and Roxas. He has forgotten all his memories from being Ven. His heart calls himself Roxora.

I talked to him, “Roxora.” He tried to speak but couldn’t. He was getting scared and was panicking. “Calm yourself, Roxora. Lis-” He disappeared. He is conscious.
I exited Roxora’s heart, leaving a small part of my darkness in him so he doesn’t fall asleep again. I will search this world and try to learn more. At night when Roxora sleeps, I will talk to him again. I will show him what needs to be seen, so that he may become Vanitas.

Vanitas. My goal. My necessity. My Weapon.

My X-Blade.

Jumpcolour

Re: Another Side

its good, and i like it! s1ellefaces1ellefaces1elleface

But too many POV and the time jumping and goddam grammer (no offense) is screwing things up for me

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

This story is getting very good. I hope you make a sequel to this story, like a KH3 of sorts. So , Ven thinks he's Vanitas? Isn't Ven and Vanitas technically the same person as Van is Ven's darkness? That would basically defeat the perpose of Ansem calling Ventus "Vanitas" at this point, don't you think?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This story is getting very good. I hope you make a sequel to this story, like a KH3 of sorts. So , Ven thinks he's Vanitas? Isn't Ven and Vanitas technically the same person as Van is Ven's darkness? That would basically defeat the perpose of Ansem calling Ventus "Vanitas" at this point, don't you think?

Well what's happening in the story is actually unclear to the characters themselves but I know. I guess I should explain.

Btw, there are some BBS spoilers so if someone is reading this and doesn't want to be spoiled, watch out.

Twilight Islands. This world is a fake world, like the virtual Twilight Town, created in DiZ's computer by Ven's heart. After what happened in his real life he is unconsciously forgetting past memories so that he doesn't have to face them. His heart became attached to Sora's life and when Sora stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker, Ven goes into Roxas and then becomes attached to that life. But when Riku captures Roxas Ven's heart makes it's way into the computer and creates Twilight Islands. Him wanting to be Sora or Roxas makes him become Roxora but he takes on his normal appearance.

Chapter 3 said:
It was huge. Fifty feet tall maybe. It had a hole in its chest in the shape of a heart. “Thundaga!” Thunder rained down on the Heartless but it remained unfazed. It shot purple balls of energy out of its chest. I deflected them back at the Heartless but it did nothing. It swung it’s fist at he and I was hit into the air. It smashed me back into the ground. Darkness started to swirl around me and I became lost. Everything disappeared and I felt different. The light I felt went out and knew my name. I was Vanitas.

Right here Roxora becomes Vanitas. Vanitas, being the dark half of Ven's heart, returns because what remained of Ven's heart went from Pure light to Pure Darkness.

I'm not going to explain Xemnas becoming Terra at the end of Chapter 9 just yet. I'll save this for later once I tell the rest of what's happening with Ansem SOD.

Ansem SOD is MX's Heartless in this story and only MX's Heartless but I will clear all the stuff up about his once I finish with him.

I refuse to speak about the Namine chapter. This will be explored later.

its good, and i like it! s1ellefaces1ellefaces1elleface

But too many POV and the time jumping and goddam grammer (no offense) is screwing things up for me

Yeah. I know but honestly, there are a lot more worse in these Forums.

NOTES:
-If you haven't figured it out yet, I tell you who is Narrating at the beginning of each chapter above the chapter number.

-Once I am finished writing 'Another Side' I will rewrite it. I have a lot of dropped concepts. For example, originally the voice in Roxora's dream was Xemnas and now it's Ansem SOD.

-This takes place over the 7 Days at the beginning of KH2.

I am planning to make another KH Fanfic once I'm done with this that will take place in the after Coded. It will be my KH3 and 'Another Side' will be canon is it. I think I will do it after NA gets a BBS release though so I can make it more possible because that's what I'm aiming for.

And what do all think of this image?

I made it myself in Photoshop and all those characters seen in it will get their own chapter.
Yes, Xion are Sora are getting a chapter(s).

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Ansem: The Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 11
Foolish Fantasy​

I waited till night. Now I will talk to him again. I attached myself to Roxora’s heart as he slept. I will get him to use the Keyblade.

Inside his dream, he didn’t stand on the picture of Sora. He stood on a picture of Roxas and the Organization.

I spoke to him, “Calm Yourself, Roxora. Just Listen.” He stayed calm this time. I summoned a door in front of him. “Walk through, Roxora,” I demanded.

I need to lie to him. I need to make him believe every word I say. “Your body is gone and the one that you have used, can’t be used by you anymore. “You must stay in here until I am sure you won’t succumb to the darkness the moment you enter the real world.” This wasn’t a lie. If he turned into a Heartless, I would lose him forever. “You have become too attached to the lives that are not yours and created this place so that you wouldn’t have to face the sorrow of your own.” This wasn’t sure that this was a lie. “Once you remember your own friends and forget about the others, then maybe you can remember.”

His heart shined a light. He gained the ability to talk to me, “Remember what,” he asked.

I would give him what he wants. “What is it that you want to know Ve- Roxora?” I stopped myself. I had almost called him Ventus.

“What are you talking about? What is it that I need to remember?”

“You need to remember who you are.”

“I’m Roxora”

“No. You are not Roxora. This life is fake, created by your heart. This whole world is fake. All of this is now clouding your heart.”

“My heart?” He touched his chest then dropped his hand. “What do you mean? How is this world fake?”

I would tell him the truth, to an extent. “You have lived Three lives, and two of them are not yours. Those lives were much better than your own, and from your inner fears of having to face your own problems, you created this. Twilight Islands. This world is more than just made by you, it is you. It’s been more than a decade sense you exited your own body and forgot your own existence.” I had to anger him. “Cast aside this foolish fantasy and grow up! Face your life,” I accused.

“Foolish Fantasy? How can this be a fantasy. I’ve lived here for as long as I can… remember.” He slowed himself on the word remember.

“That’s only not very long, is it? Wake Up! Terra and Aqua are waiting!” At the mention of their names, I felt darkness spark in his heart.
“Shut Up,” he yelled. Power swelled inside his heart and he summoned a Keyblade. It wasn’t his Keyblade but it was Sora’s.

“You summoned his Keyblade,” I exclaimed. Then I chuckled. “It’s funny how many people have used the Kingdom Key. Sora. Riku. Roxas. Xi… The Puppet. And now You. The only Keyblade to of had more than one wielder.”

“Keyblade?” He stared at the Keyblade he held. “Is that what it’s called?”

“Yes. The Keyblade. Legends say that the wielders of Keyblades are supposed to bring destruction or peace to the worlds. I wonder which you will bring.” Ventus or Vanitas, Light or Darkness, Peace or Destruction. Which will win? “I won’t know until you wake up. I also wonder why you summoned that blade and not your own. Could you be becoming a part of Sora,” I paused, “Or Roxas’s own.”

“Roxas?”

“Roxas is Sora’s Nobody.”

“What do you mean by ‘Nobody’?”

“When a Heart is corrupted by Darkness, their heart leaves the body and becomes a Heartless. If the Heart is strong, the empty shell, made of the body and soul, left behind becomes a Nobody.”

“Sora was corrupted by Darkness?”

“Don’t worry, he’s okay.” Unfortunately for me.

“Really,” he asked in relief. Why did he seem happy? I felt the darkness that sparked earlier start to fade. I needed to take the risk.

“If I say your name, will you return? Va-” I was kicked out of his dream. The night had passed and he had woken up.

Jumpcolour

And what do all think of this image?

I made it myself in Photoshop and all those characters seen in it will get their own chapter.
Yes, Xion are Sora are getting a chapter(s).

Its ok...Just a little messy where they overlap each other

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 12
My Failures​

If I can’t get him to remember, then I’ll have to make him give to the darkness. I will make the darkness consume him. I will force him to be Vanitas. I looked down on Twilight Islands, “Come my Heartless.”

An army of Heartless appeared to me. “Attack this world,” I commanded. “Destroy everyone but Roxora.”

My Heartless dispersed and then something happened. More memories started to come to me. All the memories came. My Guardian appeared.

“Ansem.” Riku’s voice came from behind.

The most important thing came to my head, “I know how I can obtain Kingdom Hearts.” I turned my head at Riku, my key. “I need the X-blade… I need Ventus and I need Vanitas to get them.” I turned around to face Riku. “I need you, Riku.” I faded away from Riku. It was the time to act.

At Roxora’s home him Riku, the fake one, was leaving. “You understand nothing,” I said while keeping my presence from both.

“Don’t understand what,” Roxora asked Riku thinking it was him.

“What,” Riku asked confused. He could not hear me.

“You just said ‘You understand nothing’.”

“I didn’t say anything,” Riku laughed and said, “You need some sleep.”

Roxora believed that he had hallucinated he words, “You’re the one who woke me.”

“So,” Riku said. “Get to the island. We have to finish today.

“Right,” Roxora said.

Riku walked forward. When he reached the door I deleted him and took his place. I yelled, “Submit,” and pushed Roxora to the ground. My Guardian stood beside me. I needed to reach into his memories, “All worlds begin in Darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different.”

“Who are you,” he stuttered.

I continued, “Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it! Such is it’s nature. In the end, all hearts return to darkness from whence it came!”

Darkness exploded from Roxora’s chest. The darkness formed Vanitas, who now stood next to me. Roxora grabbed his chest in pain. “You see,” I said.

Vanitas spoke, “Darkness is the heart true essence.”

I looked at Vanitas and Ven. My failures, that I hope to fix. “You failed me,” I said.

Vanitas disappeared and Ven released his hands from his chest. Roxora got to his feet. “Who are you,” he asked again.

“I am Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.” I unleashed my darkness and brought Roxora to the dark abyss. I would show him my demise. I will unlock his memories of living as Sora then I will make him into Vanitas.

Roxora floated alone. Sora, Donald and Goofy appeared floating too. They are illusions I have made to show Roxas this event. My voice echoed, “Welcome to the Dark Abyss: Within lies the Heart of all Worlds: Kingdom Hearts.” The Door to Darkness appeared in the distance. “Look as hard as you are able. You won’t find a single glimmer of light. From those dark depths all heart are born, Even Yours.” The illusion of me appeared. It shot a glance at Roxora and said, “Darkness puts all to sleep.” At this moment Sora, Donald and Goofy fell.

Riku’s voice echoed, “Gonna give up Sora? I thought you were better than that.” Sora shot up from the abyss and summoned his Keyblade.

“The heart may be weak,” Sora said, “And it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down there’s a light that never goes out!” He flew at the fake me and the battle begun.

I appeared next to Roxora and told him, “This is what happened.”

The illusion me spoke after being struck down by Sora, “It’s Hopeless. The Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to darkness,” He reached toward the door, “Kingdom Hearts, fill me with the power of Darkness.”

“No,” Sora shouted, “I know now, without a doubt, that Kingdom Hearts is light!”

I flinched at those words as the fake me was obliterated by Kingdom Hearts. Has it really already been a year now?

“Will you be reborn,” I asked Roxora.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Ansem: Seeker of Darkness
Chapter 13
Questions​

I could be feel that my Heartless were ready. I ended my illusion and returned to Roxora’s room. I fled as someone knocked on his door.

Outside on the island I saw the real Riku fighting off my Heartless. Kainame had gone into Roxora’s house and Roxora was out fighting Heartless too, but he was losing, or so it seemed. Out of nowhere he gained strength and started to use magic. He was destroying most of the Heartless in his path. It was time to put my plan into effect. I summoned a Darkside to battle Roxora.

Roxora attacked, “Thundaga!” His magic had no effect of my Darkside. The Darkside attacked by shooting energy at Roxora. He deflected and sent the energy back at the Darkside, but still no effect. The Darkness punched toward Roxora and hit him straight to the ground. Darkness started to swirl around the ground under Roxora and sucked him in. I felt all the light fade from Roxora fade. I had reached my goal faster than I thought. I didn’t go back from an in-between Roxas and Sora, to just Sora, then to Ventus and then Vanitas, but I was able corrupt him with Darkness in one blow. Roxora was now Vanitas.

Over the next day he started to change into Vanitas. He gained the Dark Suit and his face changed from Ven’s and Roxas’ to his original. He looks awfully like Sora. He has always looked that way. How long have Ven and Sora had this connection.

The day I stabbed Ven we were on Destiny Islands, Sora’s homeland. Did it happen that day? It must be the reason Ven survived. If Sora was born that day, Ven could have attached to his heart and they could have borrowed Sora’s darkness allowing Ven to live.

Sora, a boy who can connect his heart to anyone. Has he been, unknowingly, thwarting every plan I’ve had from the day he was born?

Four Years after Vanitas was created, he was destroyed. Ven went into a comatose state. It makes sense now. Van was directly connected to Sora’s heart. He didn’t borrow Sora’s darkness. They shared it. It belonged to both. Vanitas, being half of Ven, had to live for Ven to live because they were still the same. Once Vanitas died, Ven lost half of himself but instead of dying too, his heart became connected to Sora on a deeper level to stay alive. His body went to sleep. His heart stayed alive.

Then Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Peoples Hearts to save Kairi. Ven’s Heart stayed in Sora’s body but because Roxas was a Nobody, a being who is rejected by both Light and Darkness, he was able to stay alive.

Once Riku got a hold of Roxas and used DiZ’s computer to merge him back with Sora, Ven’s Heart found its way into the computer and created this, Twilight Islands. That has to be what happened. It makes perfect sense.

I don’t have time to wonder. I need to put my plan into effect. I confronted Vanitas in what used to be Roxora’s room.

I stood behind him, with my Guardian. “Ansem,” he said and turned around to face me.

“You have return to me, Vanitas,” I said.

“Returned to you? Who are you really?”

Vanitas doesn’t know who I am. His memories must be blocked still, but his powers have returned.

My Guardian returned to being my Keyblade. I spoke to it, “Can we make him remember,” I asked. “Does the name Xehanort mean anything to you,” I asked Vanitas.

“Xehanort,” he paused, “No. That name means nothing to me.”

“I guess, I have to take the risk.” I stabbed Vanitas in the chest before he had time to react. If this doesn’t work, I might lock Ven’s heart fully, losing Vanitas and reverting him back to Roxora or possibly Ven.

He fell down to his knees. I pulled my blade out of his chest. “My Vision,” he said as his mask fell off. I could see his pupils in his eyes fade. “Xehanort?” His pupils returned to his eyes and he stood. I had succeeded. “Master Xehanort.”

“It’s been a long time, Vanitas. More than Ten years.”

“Ten Years,” he paused and asked, “Really?”

“That’s right Van. We need to go, but because I am damaged, I cannot leave this world without a vessel. I will take control of your body and bring you to a place you need to be. Once there I will awaken you, for I will be able to exist there as I do here. Just Wait.”

“Yes, Xehanort.”

I entered his body of darkness. He is a complete being but made from one component, Darkness. A soul of Darkness. A body of Darkness. A heart of Darkness.

He is Darkness.

Such a powerful strength. More powerful than me, Vanitas could destroy me if he wanted. Why does he let me play him like a puppet. More of a puppet than Xion.

Xion? Who is Xion?

A face of a girl appeared in my head. Almost identical to Namine, but with Black hair. Is this Xion? When did I see this girl?

Wait. She’s the puppet. The replica of Roxas. I forgot who she was. Why am I remembering now? I cannot answer this question. Does it have to do with my linking to Vanitas right now?

Her voice was in my head, “Roxas?”

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Wow. I love where you're going with this story. Also, did Xion speak to Ansme SoD? Is she going to have a major role in this story? Keep up the good work!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Wow. I love where you're going with this story. Also, did Xion speak to Ansme SoD? Is she going to have a major role in this story? Keep up the good work!

The next chapter is narrated by Xion.
Ansem SoD only heard Xion, but they didn't speak.
Sadly, she wont have a big role in 'Another Side' but once I work my KH3 fanfic, she will have a bigger role. I'm also working on a Fanfic about the Origin of the Keyblade, and one of the characters from that Fanfic is going to appear in the Xion chapter.
All three Fanfics I'm working on are one story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back