• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Animation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
OMG.

Now that is talent. I'm an animator myself and a pretty good artist, but I could still never do that.

Nami

usually not funny
yeah, I was blown away! For a second I thought it was an actual trailor, but than I saw Kairi's hair bowing and realised it was a flash!

Apollo

Silver Member
Hmph pretty good. Best I have saw! If they could get it legalized they would make a pretty good series.

bleachmagic

yeah i found out about that a long time ago and i still like watching it now i could make something like that but basically i'm just too lazy(lol) since animation takes forever to do that short film proberly took them days to do

SoraXVen

that was great i would've thougt it was a real trailer for a show if it wasn't for this thread

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i've seen this a couple of months before. the animation is pretty great but i'm still a little shakey of how riku and kairi looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back