• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Kingdom Hearts Animation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
OMG.

Now that is talent. I'm an animator myself and a pretty good artist, but I could still never do that.

Nami

usually not funny
Awards
yeah, I was blown away! For a second I thought it was an actual trailor, but than I saw Kairi's hair bowing and realised it was a flash!

pgerv12

Awards
i don't care if its illegal they got to make their own and publish it

Apollo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmph pretty good. Best I have saw! If they could get it legalized they would make a pretty good series.

bleachmagic

Awards
yeah i found out about that a long time ago and i still like watching it now i could make something like that but basically i'm just too lazy(lol) since animation takes forever to do that short film proberly took them days to do

SoraXVen

Awards
that was great i would've thougt it was a real trailer for a show if it wasn't for this thread

Zephyr

The Guiding Key
Staff member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Jiminy's Journal
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Life is Strange
  • Unicornis Union
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
i've seen this a couple of months before. the animation is pretty great but i'm still a little shakey of how riku and kairi looked like.