• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Animated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you prefer?

• Anime-Style

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Disney Animation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CGI

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

I'm an anime MANIAC...but disney characters make bad anime figures

But...CGI...eh...in the original, the only characters in CGI format were Riku, Kairi and Sora in only two CGI movies...

I would choose Disney but I want to see a more realistic Sora and FF characters...I don't want to see DISNEY-turned Cloud/sephy/squall/etc!!!!!

I choose none...but for you...Eenie-Meenie-Minnie...

CGI

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
d_fallen_1 said:
it be better off as a anime series consider that...well anime is better. and for the face expressions...funny
agree.. it would make the storyline much more humorous.. unless they could to the same in a CGI (which i've never seen)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i hate anime i think if they ever do a series square will trust it in disney's hands

Hokage

Banned
Awards
tsukiusagimochi said:
i choose anime but whats CGI( i'm slow...).

If u have played KH then u have seen it. it is in the beginning scene where Sora is dreaming. going through water falling out of the sky etc. and at the end when Sora closes the Kingdom hearts. u know when Kairi is brought back to Destiny Islands. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back