• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Fan Concept Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hiii I did this before, but my style's improved and the recent unearthing of the storyboard for the canceled series made me want to take another crack at some screenshots, so, with some help of old concept art here are some pieces of what a modern kh animated show might look like in the vein of shows like the Mickey Mouse shorts, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and the upcoming Duck Tales reboot.

tumblr_oj4ezdEHzO1qzjvqgo1_540.png

tumblr_oj4ezdEHzO1qzjvqgo2_540.png

tumblr_oj4ezdEHzO1qzjvqgo3_540.png

tumblr_oj4ezdEHzO1qzjvqgo4_540.png

Muke

whatever
Awards
I like them, especially the first one with SDG! Nice work.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I love the idea and the drawings, I also had a concept for a KH Animated series but it was long before finding out there´s one in the works and later cancelled.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The images are amazing.
I really like the idea of an animated series. It would be fun to watch. :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Your drawings are so beautiful Dandelion! I really love the concept art feel from the third drawing with Terra and Aqua. The way you use textures remind me of Disney artists like Joey Chou.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh my goooooood I love Joey Chou, he and Mary Blair are huge influences of mine. I used Blairs concept art of Cinderella as a composite piece in one of the Aqua pictures. I love working with textures and concept art to breathe new and old life at the same time. I wish the work was a little cleaner but I'll improve with more time.

thanks everyone else! This series isn't done yet so check it out for new stuff every once in a while

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I definitely get Joey Chou vibes from this too, I really like the look of this! The Aqua and Terra piece really stands out, I dig what you've done here.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hi, I don't believe we've met before, but let me say this is definitely some interesting work. It's like catching a glimpse of the next fan-made web-comic in a similar way that Shiro Amano's KH manga series took off (lol). I especially like the third piece!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hi, I don't believe we've met before, but let me say this is definitely some interesting work. It's like catching a glimpse of the next fan-made web-comic in a similar way that Shiro Amano's KH manga series took off (lol). I especially like the third piece!
Thank you! That's very sweet. Here are some newer pieces from the past few weeks. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Thank you guys! The darkside piece is another composite piece using concept art from Sleeping Beauty and Nomura concept art for the darkside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back