• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and Philosophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

I've saw all kinds of these books, Batman and Philosophy, House, Legend of Zelda. I was thinking, why couldnt they make a Kingdom Hearts and Philosophy. I think that would be great.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Kingdom hearts and Philosophy"? As in, they look between the lines for any moral messages that could be in the game?

Pfff, they could just look at some of the theories we got on here ya know.

dragonmaster

"Kingdom hearts and Philosophy"? As in, they look between the lines for any moral messages that could be in the game?

Pfff, they could just look at some of the theories we got on here ya know.

I think it would be neat. If they can make one of House and Legend of Zelda, they could KH. Be interesting and I would definitely buy it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
kingdom hearts should be with disney only...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
quite the good read id suppose
definitely a repeat reAD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Considering all the metaphysical weirdness going on in Kingdom Hearts, I'm sure something interesting could be made out of it. Using the Nobodies (who "don't exist") to talk about what it means to exist, or whether Sora has more right to exist than Roxas, or whatever. I know I'd have fun with it. ^^

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That seems like a fine idea. I'd like to see how they explain anatomy of Nobodies in KH. I only think Square and Disney could get away with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back