• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts, an alternative to the original

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameBlankKH

Chapter I: The Storm
I've been having these weird thoughts lately.
Like, is any of this for real.
Or not?
Sora then awoke in a mysterious place, it was odd, like a new taste. He didn't know what to expect. Sora was standing on a stained glass with an unknown female on the floor. The ground was an empty void, nothingness filled the area that was not the glass. This stroke fear into the eyes of most who would see it. Though Sora was alone. None of his friends were here, he wasn't even on the islands. Were was he? He had never seen this place, it was completely different than anything he had ever seen in his life. Then without notice a mist appeared in front of him, causing Sora to not see what was happening. Though whatever it was it made noise. The mist soon left, and now a door was ahead. He walked toward this new object trying to open it, yet it did not budge.
Chose wisely
This voice wasn't Sora's in fact, it wasn't even a voice. Though Sora could hear it. This whole thing was odd to Sora. And it did not make it any better when three pedestals arose from the glass. Each with a different object floating above. On one rested a sword with a shining blade. The other a shield with a strong grip. Lastly a staff, that was the most diverse, as if it had magic somehow. 'Chose wisely' Sora repeated to himself. Though Sora was clueless about it, this would affect his journey more than he could imagine, so very wise of this he was not. Without thinking he chose the sword, a common choice.
What will will you chose to give up in exchange?
The staff almost seemed like a definite item to abandon, so that he chose. Then the door sprung open and a bright light filled Sora's field of vision.
The sound of water brushing up against the shore was pleasant to Sora, he was back on the islands. *yawn* He looked up and the sky, 'Sora you lazy bum!'
'Huh?!' Sora stood up and saw one of his freinds on the island, Kairi.
'I new I'd find you snoozing down here!' Kairi said laughing to her self
'But it wasn't a dream!' Sora said confused 'It was real.'
'Hey,' both Sora and Kairi looked foward to find the third of the trio, Riku. 'Aren't you two forgetting about me?' Riku walked toward them with a large log in his arm. As he threw it to Sora he said 'Looks like I'm the only one working on the raft' Sora jumped and Kairi laughed 'What are you doing down here anyways?'
'Well,' Kairi spoke, 'Sora was snoozing down here, and says he had a...' She laughed 'Real dream.'
'But it was real!' Sora proclaimed, 'Or was it... I dunno.'
'Anyways,' Riku said 'let's get working on that raft. And Sora...'
'The usual?'
Kairi laughed then said 'Three... Two... One... GO!' They ran to the other end of the island, where the raft is. And of course the race ended with a proud winner, Riku. After the race Kairi told Sora to get a few things for the raft, so he looked around the island and found them. Just in time too, the sun was coming down. Riku has already gone back home, but Sora and Kairi and sitting on a curved tree.
'Sora?'
'Yeah, Kairi?'
'Let's take the raft and go, now! Just the two of us!'
'Huh!?'
Kairi laughed 'Just kidding, silly!'
'Say Kairi, what was your hometown like,' Sora said leaning back 'you know, were you grew up.'
'I already told you, I don't remember!'
After a while Sora and Kairi left to go back to there own homes. It was getting dark out, stormy. Sora was in his room waiting for dinner when the storm started to get fierce. The wind blew and a dark cloud covered the sky.
'The raft!' Sora yelled and ran toward the island to where the raft rested. But before he could get near it, strange creatures started to attack. Small black creatures with yellow eyes, they hid on the ground .... like a shadow. Sora used his wooden sword to try to attack them, but they were not affected. He then saw Riku at the curved tree, so he rushed toward there. As soon as he got to him, darkness absorbed Riku and he said 'Go.' and then he was gone. This was unlike Riku, what is happening? then he saw a door. The door was tall and white, it was on the entrance to the secret place, so there was Sora's second rush. As he entered the door, the rush stopped. It became calm and slow. He saw the drawings on the wall, the memories. Him, Riku, and Kairi came down here when they had an idea. So they drew it on the caves walls. Sora a voiced whispered to him. It was not the voice he had heard in the dream- but Kairi's.
'Kairi?' Sora
He walked farther and saw her. Standing there. Another door was behind her. A strong wind blew and Kairi was gone. He rushed back out and finally ran toward the raft, but the creatures still swarmed. As soon as he got to the raft, he pushed it. Trying to get it in the water but the creatures were swarming. He finally got the raft in the water and let the waves do the work, but a large wave hit and Sora was pushed to the remains of his home island. All the creatures seemed to be gone, with the exception of one. A huge one that was many times bigger than the rest. Sora pulled out his wooden sword, knowing it would not hurt the creature. But as soon as he made his first strike, the sword changed. It turned into some sort of a blade, with a key on the end. And this definitely did something against the creatures. So he hit the large creature, and it hit too. It punched the ground and darkness filled the ground. The smaller creatures came out from the black and onto the surface. Sora used all he had to defeat them and was successful. Now was time to defeat the larger one. He stroke as hard as he could and finally the large creature was defeated. But the island was destroyed and he was unconscious.

He soon awoke in a town, was this his island? Certainly not! It was much different. It must be another world. He thought to himself. He still had that mysterious weapon. What is this? He asked himself. The only way to find out was to search the town. He stood up and saw a few residents, upon speaking to the first, a lady at a table, she said 'Are you lost, little boy?'
'No, well I guess so.'
'What is that in your hand?' She said 'It looks ... familiar.'
'I really don't know, ma'am.' Sora said putting down his blade. 'I just woke up over there,' He pointed to the alley-way where he awoke. 'after my island was destroyed by these weird creatures!'
'Weird creatures?' She put down her tea and stood up 'There attacking all over Traverse Town! But the first district is safe.' She sat back down. 'You might want to see Leon, he is in the second district fighting them off.'
'Will do.' and Sora ran to the second district of the town called "Traverse Town."
The creatures were definitely the same on his island. Small, black, yellow eyes. He saw a man with a blade, not like his though. After fighting off the creatures he ran toward him. The man turned around and said 'Oh great, it chose a kid like you...'
'What's that supposed to mean!' Yelled Sora.
'The keyblade, the Heartless are going to come after you as long as you still wield it.'
'This is the keyblade?' Asked Sora looking at the blade.
'One of them.' The man said. 'I'm Leon, you may need to follow me.'
'But-' Sora started then changed it to 'okay...'
Leon lead Sora to a hotel, and showed him to his friends, Yuffie and Aerith. Leon told Sora that he was chosen as a keyblade wielder. He leaves the group to continue his search for his friends. After a while of searching he enters the third district, where a group of Armored Heartless attack, after the battle two people come out from hiding.
'Is he the one with the key?'
'Well of course he is, Goofy!'

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lovely intro.

I hope to see more of this, Blank. I'd like to know your side of the story. Will Sora be strong enough to venture off into the unknown on his own, wait for help or search for his friends in this mysterious place? So many choices to choose from!

As I've pointed out elsewhere, feel free to post anything kingdom hearts related in here: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/182918-november-kingdom-hearts-month.html

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd like to know if, it was Sora who fought off the Armor heartless or not? I'm slightly confused at that part. I like where this story is going, and astonished that the gummi ship is being shot at. I'm curious what could be attacking it, and where they'll each be going next.

I'd like to point out, you should post your next chapter onto your next "post". Instead of using the Opening Post aka OP. Unless you decide to use spoiler box's to separate the chapter and make it neater? Let me know, if you need help on learning how to make them or anything at all, Blank. C:

NameBlankKH

I'd like to know if, it was Sora who fought off the Armor heartless or not? I'm slightly confused at that part. I like where this story is going, and astonished that the gummi ship is being shot at. I'm curious what could be attacking it, and where they'll each be going next.

I'd like to point out, you should post your next chapter onto your next "post". Instead of using the Opening Post aka OP. Unless you decide to use spoiler box's to separate the chapter and make it neater? Let me know, if you need help on learning how to make them or anything at all, Blank. C:
Thanks for your help, and it was Sora. I am new at this story stuff so again, thanks.

NameBlankKH

Chapter II: Wonderland One
'Huh?' Sora turned around and saw the two.
'See, he has the key and everything!' Sora was stunned by their appearance, animal or human?
'Garwsh, he's just a little kid!' Not again! Sora thought, a little kid... oh geez.
'I'm Sora.' That is all Sora could think to say.
'Goofy, and this is Donald.' Goofy said 'I suppose you know about the key and all, right?'
'Yeah, a man named-'
'Let me guess, Leon?' Said Donald laughing to himself.
Sora did not find this funny though 'Leon, yeah.'
'Look, Sora.' Goofy started 'Our king told us to find you, and now we need to find him!'
'I need to find friends too, but I think my island was ...' Sora paused for a moment. 'destroyed...'
'Don't worry, Sora.' Donald said. 'We'll find your friends.'
And from that moment on Donald and Goofy ventured off with Sora to find their friends and king. They left Traverse Town and succeeded onto Disney Caste were they entered the Gummi Ship with Jiminy Cricket to explore the other worlds. Sora thought this was funny, he always wanted to go to other worlds, but not like this. As soon as the ship launched Sora felt great, he could see the sky and everything. The voyage was peaceful until something hit the ship, a vibration then struck and Sora realized that the ship was shooting. A few more shots were shot and after a long trip, they made it to there first new world. As soon as the left the ship, they started falling. And falling, until they hit the ground softly. 'This is so weird, were are we?' Asked Sora.
'Well,' Goofy said 'this is Wonderland!'
'I'm late,' said a white rabbit with a pocket watch running into a hallway 'The queen will have my head for sure!'
'Well, let's follow him!' Said Donald and he ran after the rabbit 'Wait up!'
Goofy looked at Sora looked back. 'What are you waiting for?' said Goofy and he went off too, followed by Sora. When the went through the hall, they didn't see Donald or the rabbit. Only a room with a small door and a doorknob... that was living...!
'Goofy?'
'Yeah, Sora?'
'I thought I had seen weird before...' Sora paused for a second 'but this is bizarre.'
'Sora, we need to find Donald!' Goofy said and Sora looked around and Goofy was sitting at the table. 'Now, how are we gonna find Donald?'
"Maybe if you drink that potion?"
Sora and Goofy both looked down and the doorknob was speaking. 'Huh?'
"Drink the blue potion on the table, and you will become small, just like your friend Donald."
'Do you know were Donald went?' Sora asked angrily.
"Indeed, he went with the rabbit." The doorknob laughed.
'Were is the rabbit?' Asked Goofy
"Well, he went to the queen's court, Alice has gone missing. You can get to the court through the passage that is hidden."
'Ah, come on!' Sora said
"I'll give you a hint," and then the doorknob fell asleep.
'How is that a hint?' Sora asked himself. 'Hey, Goofy-' He looked at Goofy and he was already starting to take a drink of the blue potion. In an instant Goofy was shrinking, and finally he was miniature.
'Sora, drink the potion!' Goofy said as loud as he could but Sora couldn't hear him! Sora drank the potion second and was too, miniature.
'Sora, we need to find that entrance!'
'Were could it be...' Sora stopped and thought for a moment until,
BAM!
A bed nearby was completely broken, and the wall behind it. Donald, who was full size, came running and ran toward the entrance of the world. After him followed a swarm of tiny heartless.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You're welcome, Blank. C: Try not to double post, when you're responding to me, okay?

Wow. This sure does escalate fast. I wonder what became of Donald following the white rabbit? Hopefully, he hasn't been taken by the queen or been accused of stealing her heart! I look forward to reading more about their time in Wonderland. I'm kind of curious if, Alice will happen to be a princess of heart in this story too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back