• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix announced on February 5th 2020 that the Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package, which is a physical alternative to the exact same package that has been available on the PlayStation Network since 2018, will be releasing on PlayStation 4 on March 17th 2020.

The bundle ties together hundreds of hours of content from across 10 magical gameplay experiences that let you explore numerous Disney worlds and experience the entire Dark Seeker Saga (a Dark Seeker prequel called Kingdom Hearts Dark Road has been announced for mobile devices, releasing Spring 2020).

The collection contains:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

• KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE

• KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep –A fragmentary passage–
  • KINGDOM HEARTS χ Back Cover (movie)
KINGDOM HEARTS III

The game cases will be identical to the Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far and Kingdom Hearts III cases, but they will be available in a box which features a collage of the Kingdom Hearts cover arts in portraits behind Kingdom Hearts III's Sora.

Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package will be available at GameStop and select North American retails for $49.99. It does not include the Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC.

Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far will launch on Xbox One devices in 2020, however a finalised release date for the Xbox has not yet been confirmed.

Eonstar890

Awards
Wow $50 for everything? If I ever wanted to convince someone to start playing I guess now would be the time. Love the side of the frames for that bundle.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow $50 for everything? If I ever wanted to convince someone to start playing I guess now would be the time. Love the side of the frames for that bundle.
Everything but Re Mind and playable 358/2 Days and Re:coded. Probably the best deal until like November when they make a PS5 enhanced edition with Re Mind lol.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Everything but Re Mind and playable 358/2 Days and Re:coded. Probably the best deal until like November when they make a PS5 enhanced edition with Re Mind lol.
Had ReMind been available with this I would have laughed so hard. I totally expect a PS5 to have ReMind included in their future rerelease. Is there any reason for anyone to buy The Story So Far now?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Had ReMind been available with this I would have laughed so hard. I totally expect a PS5 to have ReMind included in their future rerelease. Is there any reason for anyone to buy The Story So Far now?

I can think of two types of people this release is targetting:

1. New players looking to get into KH who can now buy a singular package with a name that's easy to remember.
  2. Suckers who will buy these games for the 3rd or 4th time just to get the cardboard box aka probably 70% of the people here.

mozzafaralj

Awards
i hope next bundle include remind DLC and everything else

It depends on when the next package is released

ghostwarmen

Awards

1. New players looking to get into KH who can now buy a singular package with a name that's easy to remember.
  2. Suckers who will buy these games for the 3rd or 4th time just to get the cardboard box aka probably 70% of the people here.
Hey now, I’ll have you know I have incredible self control.............................For most stuff but when it comes to KH no way José, I’ve preordered my 5 copies just to prove your point.

AegisXIII

Awards
I can see e3: Kh3 Final Mix containing Kh3 and remind on disc.

And if we are lucky like really lucky: one the team is working on proper remakes of 358/2 days and re:coded for a ps5 collection.Crazy you say? remember when re:chain of memories came out of nowhere?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I am SO tempted to buy this just for the box lol. If it were like a steel case of something I may have actually leaned to the "definitely getting" side. Also, the name is kinda blah for KH games, so I may not pick it up. They could have called it Kingdom Hearts: Re:COMPLETE SAGA or something.

Veevee

Awards
That boxart will make a fine overall series poster

Which we probably won't get as it is. I agree, it would make a gorgeous poster or wallscroll that we probably won't get as one, as we didn't even get the 2.8 cover (which I'm still really salty about) or the KH3 cover as a proper wallscroll. Like .. can we not get socks or umbrellas with a crown and get stuff like posters and CDs and figurines instead?

Little nitpick though: The covers in the frames seem to be arranged in a pretty random fashion, I wonder if there's any kind of logic behind that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Little nitpick though: The covers in the frames seem to be arranged in a pretty random fashion, I wonder if there's any kind of logic behind that.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is right behind Sora, signifying the start of his journey. The continuation of his journey is Kingdom Hearts 2, to the left. Both are in the biggest frames because they are the biggest part of Sora's story.

To the right are the games that bridge main number games together, Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance. Chain of Memories bridges 1 and 2 whereas Dream Drop Distance bridges 2 and 3.

On the bottom left are the Birth by Sleep games, whereas the bottom right has the games that have been turned into HD cinematics (358/2 Days, Re:coded, Back Cover).

Kingdom Hearts 3 is, of course, symbolised by Sora sitting right in the middle of the artwork.

They're all bunched together based on these thematics and how they tie into the package overall. That's my guess if I were to over analyse what was probably the marketing team putting the cover arts into existing portraits that have since been shuffled around.

Back