• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
If they think I'm going to drop another $50-$60 dollars on buying all the games AGAIN for the... *counts on hand* SIXTH time, just for a pretty box, they're absolutely right, and I've lost control of my life.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The only surprising thing about this is how awesome the cover looks.

When PS5 comes out they will release another edition with ReMind DLC. A good surprise would be when the time comes that new edition to have new KH3 content.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Will they outright release a bundle like this for xbox and switch, or just vanilla kh3 for other consoles? Or they will never port KH3? that is the question

TheZX

Awards
My PS4 theme better get updated to look like that cover

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which we probably won't get as it is. I agree, it would make a gorgeous poster or wallscroll that we probably won't get as one, as we didn't even get the 2.8 cover (which I'm still really salty about) or the KH3 cover as a proper wallscroll. Like .. can we not get socks or umbrellas with a crown and get stuff like posters and CDs and figurines instead?

Little nitpick though: The covers in the frames seem to be arranged in a pretty random fashion, I wonder if there's any kind of logic behind that.

I'm not expecting any merchandise based on this boxart if only because SE Japan hasn't even acknowledged that this exists? Seems like SENA is the one responsible for this.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hope they re-package everything again + Re:Mind with this same cover for the PS5. I already have the games for the re-releases for PS3, but I wouldn't mind picking them up again for PS5. And I love this cover.

AleMustDie

Awards
The Mega-Collection of the Collection of the Collection already out on PS3.

Well, for the new people who approaching the Series is a good thing.

But sincerely Ill wait for a Remaster or porting on PS5

Prince Ali

Hi there, I'm kinda in the "newbie" phase of the series. I played KH 1 and 2 when they were first released only once on the PS2 wayyy back in the 2000's and have not played any titles since. I honestly kinda lost track of the series and just kept getting sad that KH 3 kept getting pushed back and I didn't really care to play any of the other titles. However, I'm now wanting to get back into the series but obviously I know alot has happened since I played this game in 2006.

Anyway, would this collection be a good starting point for me to purchase?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi there, I'm kinda in the "newbie" phase of the series. I played KH 1 and 2 when they were first released only once on the PS2 wayyy back in the 2000's and have not played any titles since. I honestly kinda lost track of the series and just kept getting sad that KH 3 kept getting pushed back and I didn't really care to play any of the other titles. However, I'm now wanting to get back into the series but obviously I know alot has happened since I played this game in 2006.

Anyway, would this collection be a good starting point for me to purchase?
This collection contains every single console Kingdom Hearts game on one system, so it’s a fantastic purchase for anyone who is looking to get back into the series such as yourself.

Unfortunately 358/2 Days and Re:coded, being DS games, are only 3 hour cutscene compilations and, in 358/2 Days case, cuts a lot of interesting information and lore that was in the original DS game.

Prince Ali

This collection contains every single console Kingdom Hearts game on one system, so it’s a fantastic purchase for anyone who is looking to get back into the series such as yourself.

Unfortunately 358/2 Days and Re:coded, being DS games, are only 3 hour cutscene compilations and, in 358/2 Days case, cuts a lot of interesting information and lore that was in the original DS game.
Sounds good! So if I watch the movies will I be familiar enough with the story when I do play KH3?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

"Roxas, that's a stick" not being voiced was the biggest missed opportunity in this entire series :cry:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can think of two types of people this release is targetting:

1. New players looking to get into KH who can now buy a singular package with a name that's easy to remember.
  2. Suckers who will buy these games for the 3rd or 4th time just to get the cardboard box aka probably 70% of the people here.
Well, I do like Kingdom Hearts, and I do like boxes...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
They should have released this in a black box trunk case for special collector's edition.
Well now after saying that, I'm
giphy.gif

Back