• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts after math

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel'roxxa 123

In you'r attic..with all the dust babie's
CHAPTER1 [In station of the calling..sora is falling.]but quickly regain's thought and open's his eye's .finally step's to the floor..releaseing a huge light reveling a portrait of riku and himself.there faceing each other.sora think's about this for a good min.and from the corner of his eye he see's a dusk appear.with great speed and skill sora flip's over the dusk and slash's it with great force.the dusk is defeated but thousend's and thousend's of dusk confront him.with no fear in his eye's he exchange's a tuff look leting them know he's ready for'um. after a good long and ferce battle there's still about a hundred left,sora is completely exuasted..but he's still not givin up!but realizing this the end and cannot go on he look's for some sort of solution,and he's got one!use the power of light!duh!so that is what he did he quickly jump's in the air building up light,...growing bigger and bigger.....until the time is right .sora wait'suntil the remaining duskclode in and BOOM!laser of light flare every ware!.and as quick as they came they went...come back later for the next chapter..pm me if you got's any comment's and be real!peace...o and i'm axel'roxxa 123 by the way

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I can't say any negative things to you but if you put much of imagination and details on your mind you could come with a story. When I write a story, a lot of things in my mind pop up and I don't where to start. When this happens and I start writing my story, none of my paragraphs make sense and all of them are sometimes "out of order". English class is damn helpful, it's no wonder it required for me in high school for four years. xD If you really wanted to write a fan fiction. Start a setting, create a plot, be detailed about your story as much as you can to give a reader the full imagination from your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back