• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: A World Without Sky & Beyond The Horizon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

laika634

Awards
Since I've never commented in this section, I'm not sure if I should? Please delete my post if it bothers.
I love this so far. I was especially happy to see Treasure Planet and Kim Possible :love:
The story looks promising, the art is beautiful and I like Kairi here more than in all the games since KH2. Only thing I'd improve is the length .. some adventures feel so short and I'd love to see them in more detail - e.g. the last page of Kim Possible feels more like a summary than an ending. Nonetheless, great stuff! Please keep going!

thank you for your interest.
It's fun to write.
I know that the events feel like a summary, but since I am no artist, I have to commission/pay the artist for each page (& there are MANY pages remaining).

Last edited:

laika634

Awards
Page 15.5 (artist commissioned: https://www.deviantart.com/ai-nohikari)

Riku searches for Sora with Naminé
Riku Skills: Thundaga, Firaga, Blizzaga, Curaga, Reflega, Balloonga, Stop, Esuna, Zero Graviga, Time Bomb, Ice Barrage, Mega Flare, Meteor, Meteor Crash, Dark Splicer, Firaga Burst, Dark Firaga, Zero Graviza, Dark Aura, Darkest Fears, Blade Charge, Ghost Drive, Rising Wing

(Music:
Perfect World - The Emperor's New Groove
Best of Friends - The Fox and the Hound
Love Goes On - Robin Hood)
I15EX.jpg

Last edited:

laika634

Awards
Page 22.5 (artist commissioned: https://www.deviantart.com/ai-nohikari)

Sora battles Exdeath in order to rescue Kairi & bring her back to he realm of light after she was struck down by Xehanort.

Sora Skills: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Waterga, Curaga, Firaza, Blizzaza, Thundaza, Aeroza, Waterza, Curaza, Pearl, Faith, Salvation, Ragnarok, Ancient Light, Infinity, Second Form, Guardian Form, Strike Form, Element Form, Blitz Form, Rage Form, Ultimate Form

Exdeath Skills: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Waterga, Reflega, Cura, Firaza, Mega Flare, Faith, Meteor, Tornado, Quake, Almagest, Maelstrom, Vacuum Wave, Delta Attack, Heartless Angel, Doom

(Music:
Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy V)

P.S. Apologies for this page being out of order, but the artist is currently closed for commissions. There won't be any new pages until around November. I just barely got this so I'm sharing it to lessen the feeling of waiting

I22EX.jpg

facemyfears

Looks good! Kari's windsurf thing is cool. I'm scared to read the text tho because I've only done kh1 and com. Thanks for sharing!

laika634

Awards
Page 25 (artist commissioned: https://www.deviantart.com/ai-nohikari)

Kairi's Skills: Fira, Cura, Blizzara, Watera, Thundara, Reflera, Sparkra, Pearl

(Music:
Opening Theme - Gargoyles)

NB. It's night-time. The Archmage is messing with them.
I25.jpg

Last edited:

mouflon

Awards
This is such a cool idea and it's awesome you've gone to the length of commissioning artists for it! I think my favourite aspect is that each world has some kind of progression to it, whether new abilities/information or what have you, that feels pretty natural. Plus there are a lot of world choices I'd also love to see in the games myself (more specifically Moana, Basil the Great Mouse Detective and Coco).

I like Kairi feeling that being on a flying pirate ship is familiar. Little continuity touches like that are super cool.

And Goofy being a fifth wheel was hilarious.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This is really nicely done. I really like how you've gone about it.

I've thought of using Kim Possible's world as a place for Kairi to learn how to fight before and think you introduced it well. I hadn't even considered the Parallel between Kim and Ron's relationship turning from best friends to romantic paralleling Kairi and Sora's.

I do find it curious that you're even having the Gargoyles characters use the KH style magic, instead of the worlds native magic. Not that I'm complaining. I've quite liked your world choices, so far.

Back