• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts a tv show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. sora

What if they made a tv series of kingdom hearts on disney and abc? That would be cool and it would be based on kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories, and kingdom hearts 2.

Counterpart

I think if the KH series is to go outside a game it should be made into a movie like FFVII:AC.Anything other than that I think might ruin the image of the series!!!

TheOneTruth54

Counterpart said:
I think if the KH series is to go outside a game it should be made into a movie like FFVII:AC.Anything other than that I think might ruin the image of the series!!!
I agree it should be a movie.

Mr. sora

Thanks for that depressing piece of junk. Now that is really upsetting, don't ever post a site that talks about whats not going to happen. Ok?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah i posted a link about it for sure kingblade probably seen the link but in the report i was thinking how did his freind even get the video do they work for disney that's what they didn't tell us.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I would love to have A TV series of kingdom hearts.
but I don't think I would like it on disney. but I don;t know what I would like it on. may-b A new one. like I love video game TV. and when kingdom hearts2 comes out thay can have it on there 2.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i really want kh to be a tv series, but not in disney. if disney then i want it to be also shown in other ones. but what i really want is to be in a movie. so them i could buy it so i could see it any time i want to.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
I would think KH would be better off a tv show, a movie would be kinda short, but either way I wouldn't mind. I also wouldn't mind if Disney did the show, as long as they don't mess up the series. I'm afraid if it was movie they might make it a musical*shudders* but then again there has been hardly any disney musicals since after the year 2000. I would love KH to be a tv show or movie, it'd expand the series out to the public more than to those who've played the game. Maybe it'd be possible if they see how well KH2 sells and may consider.

yado

I taste delicious
that would rock but isnt there a movie called Advent children(dont know if it follows the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back