• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:A Tragic End.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalSora

Selling Shadow Lugia to Ansem and traning Lugia.
Its night.Sora had gone to bed.Little did he know,Ansem is at Hollow Bastion planning to kill him."This is it.I got it" said Ansem with a evil grin on his face."I'll make Sora think he is going for a walk but it will be his last walk and last thing he'll see." said Ansem. Sora wakes up the next morning all sore and tired.He took a morning shower. His mom made him some scrambled eggs. Sora eats.A dragon named Metalic brought him a message.Sora read the message.It was from Mickey.It said 'Dear Sora,I hope you are ok.The heartless still among us so be careful.Take good care of your self.Donald and Goofy miss you.Their hopping you will write to them.Take care. -Mickey. Sora put the letter in his pocket and went to the beach.He kicked a rock to the sea that made a big splash.Then something in a tree moved. Sora turned and saw nothing.Then three dragons from different worlds went to a meeting."Order dragons settle down."said a snake-like dragon."Well Rakfica what is this all about?" said a cubby dragon."This involes Sora."said Rakfica,a female dragon."Ansem is planning to kill him on the sunset of today." said a scarlett dragon. "Well he lost the keyblade."said a rose-colored dragon. Back at the island,Sora is getting kicked by a heartless.Sora got one black-eye and a bloody gash across his chest.Then lightning flashed.A roar was heard. The sand was red.There in on the beach lays the lifeless body of Sora. Kairi found his body.Then everyone from all worlds,even the dragons,came.Kairi carryed the body to a graveyard.Along the way,everyone bows their heads.Riku put Sora's body in the hole.Everyone sayed a prayer.For the rest of time,the legend of Sora never disappered.

The End.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
erm.... what was the point of the dragons again? *looks at avatar* might it have anything to do with pokemon? and how the hell did sora get his ass kicked by a heartless!? oh, he lost the kayblade....? meh, pick up a stick sora damnit! dont die!

this was really, pretty bad. a fan fic isnt supposed to be done with one post... and give a little background too! howd he lose the keyblade? how exactly did ansem kill him? how did kairi react to finding sora dead? it left me with a lot of questions...

and i thought that when a heartless killed you, you disappeared... o_O

o.o since when am i a fan fic expert!? *shoots self*

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I also want to shoot myself since this guy f@%$%# this fanfic by killing Sora! It's not fair! It's not fair! Also Sora cannot die by heartless Damnit! * grabs the gun and shoots himself in the gut*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back