• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts-A Normal Life-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

Timeline-

After KH2-but Before a KH3- its the same way like Com is inbetween KH1 and KH2.

Story-sense they like the year gaps i will do the same. a Normal life is what they do the year Before KH3. living normal lives.

Chapter 1-hanging out-

Sora sat up and yawned.

he looked over to see Roxas liying in a bed next to him.

about a month after they got back to the islands they had an Idea. if Roxas wasn't a part of Sora well he was in the Organization then he didn't have to be in him now. so with the keyblades help they got Roxas out of Sora and the same with Namine.
Sora liked having Roxas around he never had a Brother. well not as far as he knew. Ohhh Namine Roxas moaned in his sleep. Roxas started making weird noises. Sora almost died from laughter. Sora grabbed his video camera and began to tape Roxas.
Namine...your so sexy.Roxas said. Roxas began to make out with his pillow. Wow Sora NEVER thought Roxas was like this. i guess after meeting me he cheered up abit Sora thought with a grin.

At Kairi's-

Kairi looked at herself in the mirror.
the school uniform wasn't all that bad.
Kairi turned on her CD Player and Right where you want me by Jesse Mcartney(LOL) began to play. Namine walked in. hey Kairi she said.
hey Namine Kairi said as she hugged Namine. hey whats this Namine asked walking over to Kairi's CD player. Namine started bopping her head. its called right where you want me by Jesse Mcartney Kairi said. his voice reminds me of Roxas Namine said with a dreamy look. have you told him yet Kairi asked? No Namine said i am too shy. and i dont know if he likes me back. of course he does Kairi said to her Sister-like friend. i wonder if Sora likes me Kairi said. he totally does Namine assured. its so obivous Namine said. how Kairi asked?. Umm let me think. when ever we hang out at Destiny Mall his eyes wandering...around your butt Namine said looking like she is gonna laugh. seriously!? Kairi asked???. sometimes Namine said. and if we are like hanging out i overheard Roxas and Sora talking if they are i hear Sora tell Roxas how hot you are. Kairi blushed at that. i am glad School doesn't start till january Kairi said. we happened to get back from our adventure right after christmas. so thankfully it was Vacation Time. wanna go meet up with Selphie and go shopping Namine asked?. sure Kairi said. sounds fun we will go at 12:00 Kairi said. now lets head over to Selphies. Kairi and Namine walked out of Kairi and now Namine's house towards Selphies.

At Riku's

Riku slammed his fingers on the buttons of his Xbox360 controler.
Oh come on i owned that guy Riku said. stupid modders.
there was a knock on the door.
come in Riku called.
Sora and Roxas came in.
hey guys Riku said. wanna join me in a game of Xboxlive Halo 3 Riku asked?
awesome Sora said sure. you have Halo 3 Roxas asked!?. Yup Riku said. me and Sora and have a PS3 a Wii a PSP and a DS Roxas said. woah! how did you aford that Riku asked? i got my PS3 for my B-day from my Mom this year. i got a PSP from B-day money last year Sora explained. and Roxas got his Wii awhile ago. how did you aford that Roxas Riku asked? lets just say i....borrowed some from the organization when i quit Roxas said. Sora and Riku laughed. Riku then tossed Roxas and Sora controlers. lets play afew matchs Riku said. Okay wanna go to the mall after this Sora asked? Sure said Roxas and Riku. me and Sora are gonna buy a 360 when we got the cash Roxas said. cool Riku said. now enough talk lets Pwn some noobs Riku cried. wow..i never thought i would hear riku say that Roxas said. i think Sora is rubbing off on me Riku said. Roxas and Sora laughed. its not a good thing Riku said half-joking half serious. HEY whats that supose to mean Sora shouted.

what did you think :thumbsup: or :thumbdown:

I

The Show Must Go On
You know you posted this twice, right? Have a mod delete one or else people will get confused.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon its kool... lol the making out with a pillow...now thats something i'd love to see animated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back