• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts a good thing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
so i was thinking back on kh2. the organization needed the keyblade to free the hearts into kingdom hearts.

but then what was organization 13 doing that was so bad? sure sora was being used, but they weren't the ones who were creating kingdom hearts, i suppose they were manipulating more people to turn into heartless or so.

the point i'm trying to make is that kingdom hearts was inevitable to make because the keybladde is what made kingdom hearts.

but what if kingdom hearts isn't such a bad thing? if the keyblade frees the heart from darkness and forms it together into kingdom hearts, maybe it's used as a precaution, the hearts are freed from becoming heartless again, but they still aren't back to their bodies and souls, what if that kingdom hearts is for the keyblade master to use to return all those people's hearts back.

well thats my theory on how kingdom hearts isn't necessarily a bad thing

Allister Rose

French Lover
but that's the point i'm making, should we see this type of kingdom hearts as a good thing in the future?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
After re-reading it, it is an interesting theory, I will say. A Kingdom Hearts filled of every Emblem Heartless heart ever that would free people's hearts. That sounds like something that would fit into the whole "Sora saves everyone" theme.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
KH has never been a bad thing. Just like everything else in the world, when put in the wrong hands, it becomes a threat.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I think the Org's KH was gonna be used in a bad way though. When a heartless is defeated, the heart just returns to darkness to await its nobody's destruction, but the org was stealing those hearts and making their own KH. So KH itself isn't bad, but who is to say the Org wouldn't just abuse its power as soon as it was made and they got new hearts

Allister Rose

French Lover
but they literally couldn't stolen those hearts. they needed the keyblade in order to do it. and yes i know the org's kh was going to be used in a bad way, i'm just saying that it can be used for good in future titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back