• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Figmental Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Thanks by the time I'll make more some of my rounds around here, then I'll be working on chapter 3 and 4. I hope to get you by the near the end of this week. :D And thanks! It was soo worth writing that chapter. I loved it so far, by far, sounds so much like a KH fanfic wouldn't you agree?

Awards
OK, didn't read all of it yet Candy((yesh, it is very, very long like you said 0.0)), but so far so good!

Keep it upz. =)

Danica Syer

Thanks Rhapsody, read it whenever you can all right and thanks! Give me any comments/suggestions/critique if needed. :D
Thanks!

Danica Syer

Thanks! Chapter 3 and 4 should be coming in soon! Hopefully.

Good news: I have an idea to go on to at least chapter 6 or 7. And that I'll be moving on and so forth. And a friend is willing to do some editting before school starts. :D
Bad news: Having trouble with describing stuff like Disney Castle and Castle Oblivion, any suggestions, please and thank you!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Thanks! Chapter 3 and 4 should be coming in soon! Hopefully.

Good news: I have an idea to go on to at least chapter 6 or 7. And that I'll be moving on and so forth. And a friend is willing to do some editting before school starts. :D
Bad news: Having trouble with describing stuff like Disney Castle and Castle Oblivion, any suggestions, please and thank you!

Awesome news, Candy. I hope it's up soon.
*begins PMing about bad news section*

Danica Syer

Lol where's my other PM? Jk! jk! I'm sure I'll get it soon. :D School starts for me next Monday, so I won't have time to do anything after the chapters I written in time, but I'll try to get it in.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Lol where's my other PM? Jk! jk! I'm sure I'll get it soon. :D School starts for me next Monday, so I won't have time to do anything after the chapters I written in time, but I'll try to get it in.

^Lulz.

Anyway, you're lucky. School starts the day after tomorrow and I'm going into...

*stares into camera*

8th grade!

*lightning flashes, thunder roars, and DUN DUN DUN plays in the background*

Danica Syer

I see and I'm gonna be a Senior this year, so if you're ever gonna be a Freshmen and need any advice, just PM me or something sometime.
Alright chapter 3, 4, and 5, should be up soon! So gonna run and write those!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I see and I'm gonna be a Senior this year, so if you're ever gonna be a Freshmen and need any advice, just PM me or something sometime.
Alright chapter 3, 4, and 5, should be up soon! So gonna run and write those!

Ah, so you're like WAY older than me. Like 4 years older than me I assume?

Danica Syer

Yes, I am four years old! Wait....lol what? How old are you?

And fanfiction relation: GOOD NEWS: FANFIC IS GONNA BE UP TOMM. OR THURSDAY! XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yes, I am four years old! Wait....lol what? How old are you?

And fanfiction relation: GOOD NEWS: FANFIC IS GONNA BE UP TOMM. OR THURSDAY! XD

Off topic: Can't you see my age? I'm 14, babes. (Note: when I say 'babes' I'm not hitting on you. Just a note for the future.)

On topic: :thumbup:

Danica Syer

Hey Eddie! Thanks so much for finally reading it! The first chapter is supposed to be how Mac--the protagonist discovers the game. :D So wait what part did you get confused about anyway? lol. XD I can clear it up!

Danica Syer

OH HOLY SCHWEET! I DIDN'T EDIT THAT!
I was trying to make the hours go by...forgot...it. Thanks for telling me! >_< *does a headdesk*
I'm gonna go edit that and then gonna work on chapter four!
Expect it soon, yeah?

Aphex

.Inspire.
So far so good though I was a bit confused when it came to reading Chapter 1. Not a biggie, just confused about when it took place. But Chapter 2 cleared that up for me. Overall, I'm liking how the story is progressing with the inclusion of two different universes. I'll be keeping an out eye for the next chapter.

Danica Syer

Are you confused about what time it was or something I can explain and then change it. But thanks for also notifying me. :D
And I try my best. lol.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Are you confused about what time it was or something I can explain and then change it. But thanks for also notifying me. :D
And I try my best. lol.

I was just confused after seeing Sora then the point of view of someone with a copy of the Kingdom Hearts game, lol. But I figured it was two different universes, which reminded me a lot of the third season of Digimon(yes, I said it, Digimon).

Danica Syer

Third season of Digimon is awesome. Yes it's kind of like that. Yes Sora's universe is one world and Mac is another universe. Yup that's the character's name. :D

CHAPTER 3 SHALL BE UP TODAY OR TOMM. BTW! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back