• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

Shocking...?

Sora: "Ven... I AM your father!"
Ven: "NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1!" (lol jesse mcartney)

Hey, they already ripped off Star Wars enough. Shocking or not, I'm still not fluffing buying a 3DS. I'm sticking with my iPad for my portable experiences. I really feel like Nintendo is kind of just going to KH for help with their sales, and using franchises like that really ticks me off. And Nintendo has milked a lot of franchises- most of them their own. They're milking themselves. (don't think about that too hard)

Lavender13

I'm not really giving myself any credit. I'm telling you how it happened because I was there. Everyone I interacted with at that time had taken this as accepted fact, and, if anyone said otherwise, it would be disproven with this (similar to how Terra-Xehanort theories would be dealt with before BBS came out). That's just how it is. I'm not saying "look how clever I was for figuring it out", I'm saying "look, everyone had figured it out".
i said it's not obvious to everyone. you saying it is is giving yourself too much credit.

lol suddenly you two are "everyone". i think -you- are giving yourself too much credit.
you're starting to act like a troll. obviously you don't know what the word "everyone" even means.

that was one of the most obvious parts.... You're forgetting, again, that at this time the Org didn't exist. It could ONLY have been Ansem if it was going to be related to a character already introduced. And since it was before the Org, no one even really considered it could simply be a new character (similar to how people are reacting to MF if you've noticed. They think it -has- to be someone connected to the story already instead of just a new character).
that's you're reasoning, not mine, and not everyone elses. sure, there are some who did see it the same way you did. but it's not everyone.

and i don't see how org.13 had to do with anything. so if we weren't thinking of org.13 it just had to be someone already introduced in the story? this is no way near similar to MF. MF is clearly based of characters we already seen (xemnas). Unlike EM in kh1FM, he talked and gave us vague hints, but even then, we couldn't piece it right.

for one, we're talking about a boss in kh1fm, before COM even released, which means there were tons of possibilities in the sequel. like the other has said you hindsight bias. In foresight, there were many more possibilities.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i said it's not obvious to everyone. you saying it is is giving yourself too much credit.
That'd be more akin to giving everyone too much credit, actually.
And honestly, how would you even know? You weren't around.

you're starting to act like a troll.
Coming from you, that's hilarious.

that's you're reasoning, not mine, and not everyone elses. sure, there are some who did see it the same way you did. but it's not everyone.
It was certainly the majority's opinion back then. Trust me.

and i don't see how org.13 had to do with anything. so if we weren't thinking of org.13 it just had to be someone already introduced in the story?
Pretty much yes. Think of it this way, there was a total of four original characters in KH1. Add in this black coat fellow who is a Nobody, and you instantly think about who had lost their heart of the four original characters. It was obviously Ansem. So you connect the dots. You don't even consider that it could just be a new character.
Then CoM came out and introduced us to more Nobodies ALL of which were new characters. Suddenly, it wasn't so silly to assume that a new black coated person could simply be a new character, since we had evidence of that happening now.

You get it? Before CoM, EM was obviously someone connected to the existing characters because the idea of introducing a completely new character hadn't been heard of yet.

this is no way near similar to MF.
It is, because, again, people are assuming it HAS to be related to a character we've already seen instead of acknowledging he could simply be a new character.

I'm not saying he -is- a new character, or that it's foolish to assume he is connected to someone we already seen (as that's probably the case), i'm just saying the two thought-lines are pretty similar.

Unlike EM in kh1FM, he talked and gave us vague hints, but even then, we couldn't piece it right.
Maybe -you- couldn't piece it right, but the majority had.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
^ I can vouch for HeartSeams in that the majority of the fandom had figured out that E.M. was "Ansem"-related, and a good number of people figured out the mysterious person from the KH1 Secret Endings was Sora's own Nobody. I wasn't a member of any forums back then, but I lurked around a lot back then. This was around 2003-2004 that I recall the initial theories being formed.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
It blows my mind that anyone could not be excited for KH3D. I was excited beyond belief the second screens were shown. I'm more hyped for this than any KH game ever.
Well, I don't see any reason for your mind to be blown about. Just because you and some others fans are excited, doesn't mean everybody is hyped and jumping on their beds for this game. It depends on POVs really.
Who knows, I might even buy and love the game; all i'm saying is that right now i'm not excited about it or its release or anything related to it: translation (I don't give two shits, comprende?)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, I don't see any reason for your mind to be blown about.
Must be because KH3D is the KH game i'm the most excited about for since the series began so to hear that someone isn't even interested in looking into it is a bit odd to me.
Plus, it's a figure of speech.

Lavender13

don't be surprised. there are tons of people who will be more upset about not being able to get it rather than whats it about. though i really don't think a mark of mastery is important.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Must be because KH3D is the KH game i'm the most excited about for since the series began so to hear that someone isn't even interested in looking into it is a bit odd to me.
Plus, it's a figure of speech.
Like I said, it al depends in one's Point Of View. I respect your opinion though, everybody has the right to be excited about something on 3D. After all, isn't 3D the trend these days?
don't be surprised. there are tons of people who will be more upset about not being able to get it rather than whats it about. though i really don't think a mark of mastery is important.
Not my case.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
With every option considered, I'd say the only TRULY shocking ending it could have would be Sora or Riku dying. I think Nomura would sooner make Braig a good guy though.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I could see Riku "dying" in the vein of Sora KH1. Stabbing himself after finding out about Terra's heart inside him and then he disappears... only we don't see him come back.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
To me I think this "shocking" ending will have someone 'disappear' (Riku or something) or perhaps reveal that someone that has been trusted throughout the series becomes a traitor. Lol Sora and Riku end up teaming up with Xehanort for some TAV related reason and the RoL brands them enemies.

thewonderer

I like the traitor theory but no one in our cast seems fit for the role. I guess Ansem but after that emotional speech in the BBS ending, I just can't see it. What if somehow Riku swaps his position with Aqua somehow. Maybe for Sora to get his training or her to show them show to truly save TV. Idk lol

heartfiend

Maybe master xehanort takes rikus body because Tokyo has darkness in his heart and kinda looks like xehanort with his silver hair

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Overall I think Aqua and Ansem the Wise will be rescued at the end of KH3D, because they have to rescue her before they can rescue Ven. She's the only one who knows how to navigate through Castle Oblivion. Although I could see Nomura make it to where the realm of darkness made Aqua forget how to get through CO and there could be a plot twist there.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Overall I think Aqua and Ansem the Wise will be rescued at the end of KH3D, because they have to rescue her before they can rescue Ven. She's the only one who knows how to navigate through Castle Oblivion. Although I could see Nomura make it to where the realm of darkness made Aqua forget how to get through CO and there could be a plot twist there.

Wonder if they'd still face the problem of "while traveling through Castle Oblivion, you lose your memories".....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back