• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
As hard as this is going to be, I might not watch any trailer for 3D. Hell, you know how spoilery KH trailers are. I want this ending to be truly shocking.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gotta love my MF = Sora theory. <3 And honestly, I'd LOVE an ending like that.

Ooooh perhaps the inner-Star Wars nerd in Nomura will strike again and we'll see...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

THAT would be epic beyond comparison and a very epic twist in the series. <3

YESSSS! <3 I can see Nomura pulling that one out. :D And I imagine Vanitas being the reason for Sora's being evil

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
YESSSS! <3 I can see Nomura pulling that one out. :D And I imagine Vanitas being the reason for Sora's being evil

Agreed. Perhaps he'd be acting as a quiet whisper inside Sora's mind, slowly leading Sora not to trust Riku and slowly corrupt Sora? That'd be a very nice touch, if you ask me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Agreed. Perhaps he'd be acting as a quiet whisper inside Sora's mind, slowly leading Sora not to trust Riku and slowly corrupt Sora? That'd be a very nice touch, if you ask me.
That'd be awesome of course then you'd have to ask "why now?" But Sora doing a Heel Faced Turn certainly sounds interesting.

Ralz

Gotta love my MF = Sora theory. <3 And honestly, I'd LOVE an ending like that.

Ooooh perhaps the inner-Star Wars nerd in Nomura will strike again and we'll see...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

THAT would be epic beyond comparison and a very epic twist in the series. <3
That would be so awesome. I really hope you didn't read Nomura's mind, though. o__O

Absent axel

Vanitas returning is like a big middle finger to Ventus.

Vanitas: I came back because I FELT LIKE IT petebeams

Rexy

Bronze Member
Shoking...i think i know why: Mysterious Figure identity is revealed

Edit: sorry i had written the wrong person, its okay now :p

Lavender13

oh ok i see now....i don't think it would be that shocking....unless it's someone completely new...but if we expect that, it still wouldn't be shocking

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Guarantee this shocking ending will be spoiled by the scans/trailers/interviews before release.
Seriously, if you want to be surprised by anything in KH, you have to avoid EVERYTHING about it before you actually play it.

Revolution

Guarantee this shocking ending will be spoiled by the scans/trailers/interviews before release.
Seriously, if you want to be surprised by anything in KH, you have to avoid EVERYTHING about it before you actually play it.

This.

Look at the new ReCoded trailer. It's freaking dripping with spoilers from the original game

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm definitely not going to look at any trailers for 3D just so I don't spoil myself. The first two trailers are safe but the ones closest to the games release are the biggest spoilfest ever.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Should probably avoid scans/screens/interviews then too, as all they will do is discuss what was in the trailers.

Lavender13

i probably won't be able to buy a 3ds soon, considering i spend most of my money on the other consoles, but i do plan on it..either way, i;ll probably read the interviews and see which theory was right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back