• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

Uh, every theory I saw done by a hardcore fan about Vanitas was something along the lines of him being the "Riku of BBS" or looking like Riku.

So for about 99% of the fans, Vanitas's face was a real shocker. The very fact that a select few of you guys figured out he looked like Sora long before his golden eye only happened because you guys were coming up with EVERY possibility. There was no evidence up until the eye revealed indicating Vanitas would look like Sora.

Not quite. The fact that Ventus and Vanitas were connected right off the bat gave root to only two main possibilities, a Riku look alike (only because of the suit and the attitude) or Sora (because if a Roxas look alike to the Sora role, then a Sora look alike should take the "other" role) It wasn't that much of a guess. It was just that others felt that the suit was so important that Sora being the one was a "stretch" but the 1% you mention looked past this.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

but that's different, vanitas was a character that wasn't really revealed until the later development stages of BBS.

Well Relix used that as an example, so I'm assuming some people didn't find his face shocking.

The sad part is, Vanitas was as shocking as you can get. No hints were given at ALL that he'd be connected to Sora, except the fact that Ventus and Vanitas sound similar, but that's such a small tip nobody really noticed it.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

i thought the fact that he was voiced by the same voice actor gave it away

Ralz

i thought the fact that he was voiced by the same voice actor gave it away

Anyone with ears will instantly recognize HJO. He did a good job playing the evil version of Sora, but the problem is... its the evil version of Sora. Its not all that of a different voice.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

“There is a hint regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D in the secret movie [of Re:coded]. Players will find out once they see for themselves, but the movie includes some shocking statements and dialogue that pertains to Kingdom Hearts 3D, so it’s definitely worth watching!”

This alone has me excited. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during Re:Coded's ending.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)

I'm gonna guess the "shocking" ending right now.

Riku becomes a master and Sora doesn't. I don't know how, but I think this will be the ending.

Plus considering everyone is banking on Sora saving them, Sora not becoming a master would be the ideal twist.

>.> I thought that at first. Wanna bet that Sora becomes master after Riku rejects the title and goes to the darkside again to go undercover without telling anyone. >.> So Basically Sora becomes master, and Riku goes "evil".

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Not quite. The fact that Ventus and Vanitas were connected right off the bat gave root to only two main possibilities, a Riku look alike (only because of the suit and the attitude) or Sora (because if a Roxas look alike to the Sora role, then a Sora look alike should take the "other" role) It wasn't that much of a guess. It was just that others felt that the suit was so important that Sora being the one was a "stretch" but the 1% you mention looked past this.

Oh alright then. I guess I missed an interview where Nomura said Ven and Vanitas were connected. My mistake

Even so, that's still a pretty big guess. You're just basing it on the roles of the two. But Sora was never really Roxas's enemy. If anything, it would make even more sense for Vanitas to be a Riku look alike since he fights Ven and Riku and Roxas fight each other in KH2.

Revolution

“There is a hint regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D in the secret movie [of Re:coded]. Players will find out once they see for themselves, but the movie includes some shocking statements and dialogue that pertains to Kingdom Hearts 3D, so it’s definitely worth watching!”

This alone has me excited. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during Re:Coded's ending.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nothing we didn't know was coming.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nothing we didn't know was coming.

Uh, you missed a VITAL part of the ending.

Yen Sid says: "If Xehanort wasn't alone", which hints that either MF or someone is allied with Xehanort. The identity of this person might be part of the shocking ending.

Revolution

Uh, you missed a VITAL part of the ending.

Yen Sid says: "If Xehanort wasn't alone", which hints that either MF or someone is allied with Xehanort. The identity of this person might be part of the shocking ending.

I doubt that though, to be honest. It might show Xehanort with the MF , but most people already know there is a connection there. I doubt we'd get a face though. Hell, we didn't get Vanitas' face until the end of the game

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I doubt that though, to be honest. It might show Xehanort with the MF , but most people already know there is a connection there. I doubt we'd get a face though. Hell, we didn't get Vanitas' face until the end of the game

There's been a trend with the big secret bosses though...

*Xemnas shows up in KH1FM, identity revealed in KH2
*LS shows up in KH2FM, identity revealed in BBS
*MF shows up in BBSFM (and normal BBS too), identity revealed in KH3D

Basically a secret boss from one of the final mixed versions of a main game will show up in the next main game. Plus, since MF was kept so mysterious, I think we'll see him again. And if he IS a villain in the next one, we'll definitely see the face.

Revolution

There's been a trend with the big secret bosses though...

*Xemnas shows up in KH1FM, identity revealed in KH2
*LS shows up in KH2FM, identity revealed in BBS
*MF shows up in BBSFM (and normal BBS too), identity revealed in KH3D

Basically a secret boss from one of the final mixed versions of a main game will show up in the next main game. Plus, since MF was kept so mysterious, I think we'll see him again. And if he IS a villain in the next one, we'll definitely see the face.

However, it isn't solely in the Final Mix versions, which makes me question if the MF would follow the same rules.

Lelouch

>.> I thought that at first. Wanna bet that Sora becomes master after Riku rejects the title and goes to the darkside again to go undercover without telling anyone. >.> So Basically Sora becomes master, and Riku goes "evil".

That would be the dumbest move they can make. Riku should be past all that crap. If he regressed back to his KH1 self it would just ruin all the development he had from CoM to KH2. Anyway I really do think Riku will become master while Sora doesn't. Sora will have plenty of games that he will star in after KH3. Sora becoming a master should be save for the ending of his story. Not to mention I think Riku deserve to be a master after everything he been through.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

However, it isn't solely in the Final Mix versions, which makes me question if the MF would follow the same rules.

Right.

But the English BBS was a revised BBS because the Japanese one didn't have him, so in that respect I think we'll see him again.

LordPhantomhive

Awards

However it is going to look weird having that deep young adult voice come out of Sora's 14 year old body.
Well we already saw that in Re:COM and probably Re:coded.:tongue: However KH3D is pretty much going to take place after KHII. Remember the pics so far are from a tech demo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That would be the stupidest thing to ever happen. That would ruin all of the development Riku had throughout each game. And it would definitely mess up the ending to KH2 where Riku and Sora admit to each other that they were always jealous of the other. So jealously won't ever be a problem for either of them. And Riku isn't going to go dark anymore because he is already declared a hero of the game now. It even says it at the end of BBS Final Episode

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The ending I personally think we might see is the following...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
THIS. So this. :D And hey, Nomura said it would be shocking >:D

Gotta love my MF = Sora theory. <3 And honestly, I'd LOVE an ending like that.

Ooooh perhaps the inner-Star Wars nerd in Nomura will strike again and we'll see...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

THAT would be epic beyond comparison and a very epic twist in the series. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back