• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yep, you heard me right, guys. The newest KH game scheduled for the 3DS has its very own article in gaming magazine, Nintendo Power! However, nothing too revealing was mentioned; read below--

Kingdom Hearts 3DS

Like most Nintendo 3DS titles, Kingdom Hearts 3D is shrouded in mystery at this point. An unplayable demo shows Sora and Riku as they looked in the very first game and features a couple of familiar locales, but series mastermind Tetsuya Nomura promises that this will not be a remake of an existing title. That's further evidenced by a strange scene from the trailer in which dozens of Soras fall from the sky. --STEVE T.

Sou rce: Nintendo Power

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Too bad there isn't new information but it looks like KH3D starts to get some attention...anyway thanks Ventus Air-Man for the news.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No new info, but it's interesting how it's already getting coverage. Thanks!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well at least this will shut people up on youtube on calling it a remake

Yeah, that's pretty much the only good thing that comes out of repetitive info: shutting up everyone who doesn't keep up with news :\

Allister Rose

French Lover
dozens of raining sora as if they were replicas...and data hidden inside sora hinted after coded which can connect to saving RAX, specifically xion who is a replica

and riku replica was a replica made of data of the real riku....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nah, youtubers will be stupid no matter what. Even to this day, I still get people telling me "OMG TERRA IS SORA'S DAD! OMG VENTUS IS SORA'S BROTHER! OMG AQUA CHANGES HER GENDER AND TURNS INTO RIKU!"

It's been what, almost 4 years since BBS was first announced? You'd expect these kind of comments to have stopped by now.

Never heard the one about Aqua becoming a man though. I hear Aqua is Riku's mom a lot more often.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, nothing we didn't already know...but I love hearing about a bunch of Sora raining down from the heavens.

Thanks a lot Ventus Air-Man! :D I'm glad its getting some recognition in NP.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
dozens of raining sora as if they were replicas...and data hidden inside sora hinted after coded which can connect to saving RAX, specifically xion who is a replica

and riku replica was a replica made of data of the real riku....

The raining Sora reminds me more of the opening to KH1 when Sora walks walks out of the ocean to Kairi, turns around, and sees himself falling from the sky and then fall over through the Water/sky himself

Xenin

Banned
So wait wo! That pic of a dozen Soras' was a legit pic? I thought it was a joke :l. O well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back