• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a funny feeling that KH 3DS is going to be about how to save Aqua from the darkness

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
one thing i don't get...i know BBS is a "new game" so its normal for us to start at level 1, Aqua is a master and Terra as the power of one so why the hell do they start at the same level as Ventus?
Because its a videogame.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I have a funny feeling that KH 3DS is going to be about how to save Aqua from the darkness

And that is Sora and Riku Mark of Mastery? I like the idea, i would love it the boss would be Anti-Aqua and she was Mysterious Figure ahahahah

Because its a videogame.
I know but since they invent those ideas for them to start at level 1 is kinda stupid xD But i love the idea of starting always at level 1... and they do care about explaining why, they could just put them at level 1 and thats it, but no, they explain why they are at level 1, i love that and appreaciate it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why are people going "Holy crap! ALL we get is 12 seconds of footage?! Bullcrap, I've waited all my life for this!" It's not like this game has even been in progress for that long. For crying out loud, we JUST BARELY got a new KH game and you're complaining about having to wait for new info for the next one?

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I think all those games look amazing, very promising gameplay. I liked the Kingdom Hearts gameplay. Granted, most of it was cutscene, but did anyone else notice that when Sora was fighting the Shadows, there was no menu for attack, magic, etc. Either that too was a cutscene, or they're featuring that on the bottom screen this game.

I sure hope it was a cutscene.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
uhh just cuz they were level one in BBS doesnt mean they didnt already start with good attacks, sora starts with NOTHING. within the first 2 world in BBS u can get some cool commands.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think all those games look amazing, very promising gameplay. I liked the Kingdom Hearts gameplay. Granted, most of it was cutscene, but did anyone else notice that when Sora was fighting the Shadows, there was no menu for attack, magic, etc. Either that too was a cutscene, or they're featuring that on the bottom screen this game.

I sure hope it was a cutscene.

It's a cutscene. Actually I think it's really a portion of the "demo" that was played during the 3DS demo at E3 that we never got to see until now.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well 9 more days until the SE conference. ;)

Also even though it's a demo and not far into production, ti looks very good. How much i want to see it in 3D.

micbeasty

wait........p more days???! someone told me it was either the 15th or the 16th??

Darkrider S

Did anyone else notice they changed this?
KH3D_thumb.png

To this?
Capture.jpg

Flipped the Keyblade....
Sorry if I'm late for this, haven't been here for a while...

OMG! Joker went as far as to do that? Damn you Joker! T.T

Well 9 more days until the SE conference. ;)

Also even though it's a demo and not far into production, ti looks very good. How much i want to see it in 3D.

eh? Which SE conferance? o_0... (sorry to lazy to read 3 pages)

sub6snoopy

It's nice finally seeing some game play but we still have no idea what the game is really about.

Why are Sora and Riku looking like their younger selves from KH1? This is espoused to be about the Mark of Mastery after the events of KH2 but they look so young, it doesn't make sense.

What Disney worlds will be used?

Will the fate of the BBS trio be dealt with in this game?

So many questions and no real answers...

In an interview I read (http://heartstation.org/archives/2474http://heartstation.org/archives/2474) Nomura said that the footage seen, isn't from the actual game. So then, does that imply that Sora & Riku could be in their KH2 attire?

riku911

Damn, video has been owned. Can someone go through the sequence of what was going on in the video?? : /

sub6snoopy

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3D - Nintendo World 2010 enjoy.

And sub6snoopy the url for that interviews broken could you try and link it again sounds interesting and I might have missed it.

i don't want to mess it up again, but i can direct you there. Go to HEARTSTATION.ORG (hope that works). Once there scroll down until you see a little white box that reads: archives, click on the gray arrow next to it to bring up a little menu of their archived months. click on November 2010. Then click on the title that reads: Re:Coded Ultimania Director interview. it will be the fourth from the top.

bgizzles45

It's definitely gameplay. If it was a cutscene, then each heartless would have died in one hit.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone else notice they changed this?
KH3D_thumb.png

To this?
Capture.jpg

Flipped the Keyblade....
Sorry if I'm late for this, haven't been here for a while...

Did anyone also noticed the lights on the stairs? Traverse Town is looking more beautiful. =]

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow so little but still nice.
graphics looking good, next we need some gameplay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back