• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Lol, trust me. You'll want to not be on the site at all. Spoilers always escape the KH Section so you could be in FI in Post Your Picture thread and somebody will say something stupid like "So I was watching the KH3D trailer when I took this photo! Sora did so and so and it shocked me!" Okay that is an exaggeration, but any thread you are in provides a potential for being spoiled.

That's true. And I'll just stop watching KH on youtube because I'll have a bigger chance of being spoiled there like I was with BBS.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I Think I'll be fine with Spoilers. My truth is that no amount of spoilers can ruin the experience of actually playing the game. To those of you hoping to avoid them, I give you a hearty Good Luck.

I hope it's the E3 trailer, to be honest. As it was never revealed to the public at large, I'd like to see it. Hopefully we may also get a full name reveal, thought I expect that to be revealed during the SE Conference later in the month. At this point, it's okay not to expect much, as there probably won't be much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I Think I'll be fine with Spoilers. My truth is that no amount of spoilers can ruin the experience of actually playing the game. To those of you hoping to avoid them, I give you a hearty Good Luck.

I hope it's the E3 trailer, to be honest. As it was never revealed to the public at large, I'd like to see it. Hopefully we may also get a full name reveal, thought I expect that to be revealed during the SE Conference later in the month. At this point, it's okay not to expect much, as there probably won't be much.

But once you know something super spoiler-y in the game, all of the shock goes away. But you are right about how there is something about playing the game that makes it more enjoyable.

That's true. And I'll just stop watching KH on youtube because I'll have a bigger chance of being spoiled there like I was with BBS.

Or just don't read the comments on YT. I find it easier to avoid spoilers there. Except when it comes to video thumbnails. Here, people (like me) just start talking about KH Spoilers like it is common knowledge and get mods on them telling them to shut up.

God, I remember seeing Vanitas's face in a thumbnail of some video. I was pissed.

Lol, I remember when you said that in that old Have You Spoiled BBS Yet thread prior to the japanese release.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, now that we know the outfits are apparently need for the story, they will probably always be in them. Sadly.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I have a feeling that although this trailer will be less vague, Riku and Sora are still gonna be in KH1 form throughout it.

2yoa24j.jpg

Don't remind me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well, now that we know the outfits are apparently need for the story, they will probably always be in them. Sadly.
nopw it will prably end in cureent time with the cool outfits

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
nopw it will prably end in cureent time with the cool outfits

No No No, KH3D DOES take place in the current time, it takes place after KH Coded. Sora and Riku are simply in KH1 forms for some reason.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No No No, KH3D DOES take place in the current time, it takes place after KH Coded. Sora and Riku are simply in KH1 forms for some reason.

yeah man i have bet on kh3d mjority being some kind of an illusion, dream somthing that doesnt really count and they wake up ready to like we saw at the end of the reconnect video,

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah man i have bet on kh3d mjority being some kind of an illusion, dream somthing that doesnt really count and they wake up ready to like we saw at the end of the reconnect video,

No....You have obviously not checked the interviews about KH3D. KH3D is on the same level as a main game A.K.A KH1, KH2, and BBS/KH0. KH3D takes place after KH Coded and KH3D appearantly has something to do with Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery Exam. The game has new Disney Worlds in it and thus it must take place in the real world. The reason Sora and Riku are in KH1 forms has nothing to do with a dream or illusion or something like that, but still the reason why they are in KH1 form is unclear but it's not because of some dream world.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Something I don't understand....ok, they have to be in their KH1 attire, fine. But the pair's faces don't have to revert to their KH1 look too; Riku's hair is shorter again, and Sora's face seems to have regained some of it's boyish qualities (slightly chunkier cheeks, etc.) What's the deal with that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Something I don't understand....ok, they have to be in their KH1 attire, fine. But the pair's faces don't have to revert to their KH1 look too; Riku's hair is shorter again, and Sora's face seems to have regained some of it's boyish qualities (slightly chunkier cheeks, etc.) What's the deal with that?

That is probably part of the reason as well. I have this feeling it will come down to the heart, though.

They shouldn't reveal anything. ;x

They shouldn't, but they will. This is the time I wish SE would adopt some Nintendo or Atlus sensibilities and keep everything quiet until they are done (or almost done) because they make fans angry with the teasing and waiting.

If we don't know about it, we don't have to spend eternity thinking about it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Probably the same reason they have KH1 clothes I guess. Honestly I dont' see Nomura didn't just give them updated versions of their KH1 clothing, ya know like Sora's limit form was an updated version of his KH1 clothing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Honestly, I just think it's the other way around. Nomura made the way of the story so that the outfits are needed because he's so damn infatuated with Sora's KH 1 design.
That's also the reason why it was not the real Sora who explored the data world in Coded.
Data Sora was just invented because Nomura wanted to use the KH 1-Design...which honestly gradually starts to tick me off...I'm sick of that red jump-suit and Sora being baby-faced.
They should at least give them their slightly more mature faces they used in KH 2.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I agree. Like Simple and Clean, great song it is, is being overused, so too are the KH1 outfits. Like Memory Master said, they could just update Sora with the Limit Form attire. If Nomura likes the KH1 attire so much, Limit form is a good choice. At least it's an older Sora. They could do the same with Riku (Current attire, KH1 coloration). But to simply reuse the KH1 models over and over again...there had better be one goood story explanation. It's starting to feel lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back